Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 3C is delayed no doubt....and expect.more delays

It was expected...from an investor driven company
    Such companies likr 3C, jaypee will not complete projects whem market is down

Construction quality of 3C zing has been good upto now compared to others

If u r looking at paras as a builder then why dont u look at paras seasons also in sector 168 Also.

In my opinion sector 168 is comparatively better than 137

If u r ok with delays, jaypee is also an option, but one needs a lot of patience

Best properties in that region likr PRP are already.commanding high rates and thereffore not recommended for entry now untill unless u r pure end user
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    3C is delayed no doubt....and expect.more delays

It was expected...from an investor driven company
    Such companies likr 3C, jaypee will not complete projects whem market is down

Construction quality of 3C zing has been good upto now compared to others

If u r looking at paras as a builder then why dont u look at paras seasons also in sector 168 Also.

In my opinion sector 168 is comparatively better than 137

If u r ok with delays, jaypee is also an option, but one needs a lot of patience

Best properties in that region likr PRP are already.commanding high rates and thereffore not recommended for entry now untill unless u r pure end user

PRP... ??

Sent from my XT1022 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naivebuyer
    PRP... ??

Sent from my XT1022 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

puruvanchal royal park in Sector 137.
    CommentQuote
  • Sec 137 and sec 168 both are shaping up well...I still prefer sec 168 over sec 137 since the sector is less dense and lotus zing is bang on the expressway, not to mention the sez near it...However, since the loading in Paras tierea is quite low, an 1100 odd flat size at Paras looks almost similar to a 1300 odd flat size in 3C projects. The good part is that in the last few months, sec 137 has become equipped with all basic amenities, home delivery of groceries, food home delivery etc. By the time projects in sec 168 get ready for possession, this area should be pretty well set!!
    CommentQuote
  • Friends, I visited Lotus Zing premises today, Fortunately I got a change to take my broker with the help of that I can get inside as well :bab (5):. Here are some of the things I noticed.
    1.There is no work going on from last 3 months mostly due to split in the company, and there are payment issues with the contractors. There are 3 contractors and all are waiting for payment to start rest of the work which is stopped due to split.

2. Finally payment has been made and now only one contractor Pandey jee(labour contractor) has been appointed to get the rest of work done. The work now will be resumed in mid december (may be).

3. The other story of delay was, at the back side of campus near tower 7-8, there is still conflict on land aquisition with farmer on a patch of land and that is why there is some stay on the project, it was impacting the whole project as sewage line is impacted.

4. I have 915 size and while looking from inside currently it is looking speciaus. and the gallery connecting living room to master bedroom was very narrow, not sure how we can take our double beds in those rooms()

5. The ground worker and field person suspect that the possession could be given by May. But as per work left there is not work left more than 3 months.

6. Window glasses are fixed, some are broken as well now . Lift are fixed but not working.

7. shiv Nadar school is fully functional, I fould almost 20 school bus in front of it. FNG is connected to sector road from both side.

8. Sector Road is well connected and some one told that FOB work is started near FNG junction, I do not believe but sallowed.

9. Advant buliding across the road has already McD, Subway, KFC etc.

let me know with your analysis the my findings from ground zero are correct or not ?

Cheers !
    CommentQuote
  • As per info I have...project will be liveable by Mid 2016 Only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by behar555
    Friends, I visited Lotus Zing premises today, Fortunately I got a change to take my broker with the help of that I can get inside as well :bab (5):. Here are some of the things I noticed.
    1.There is no work going on from last 3 months mostly due to split in the company, and there are payment issues with the contractors. There are 3 contractors and all are waiting for payment to start rest of the work which is stopped due to split.

2. Finally payment has been made and now only one contractor Pandey jee(labour contractor) has been appointed to get the rest of work done. The work now will be resumed in mid december (may be).

3. The other story of delay was, at the back side of campus near tower 7-8, there is still conflict on land aquisition with farmer on a patch of land and that is why there is some stay on the project, it was impacting the whole project as sewage line is impacted.

4. I have 915 size and while looking from inside currently it is looking speciaus. and the gallery connecting living room to master bedroom was very narrow, not sure how we can take our double beds in those rooms()

5. The ground worker and field person suspect that the possession could be given by May. But as per work left there is not work left more than 3 months.

6. Window glasses are fixed, some are broken as well now . Lift are fixed but not working.

7. shiv Nadar school is fully functional, I fould almost 20 school bus in front of it. FNG is connected to sector road from both side.

8. Sector Road is well connected and some one told that FOB work is started near FNG junction, I do not believe but sallowed.

let me know with your analysis the my findings from ground zero are correct or not ?

Cheers !

did you go through directly from sector 135 by using overbridge..or take underpass from 137 to 168..just wanted to know path which you have taken to reach at project site.
    I know 3c is in very bad shape, atleast buyers are in..all projects are in big delay and waiting to get possession be in LB, LP and LZ..even L300 is delayed that was projected for special 300 customers..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by behar555
    Friends, I visited Lotus Zing premises today, Fortunately I got a change to take my broker with the help of that I can get inside as well :bab (5):. Here are some of the things I noticed.

Cheers !

First of all congrat to you for entring the are which looks like more secure than any other area in Noida..The reason for delay you mentioned seems to be correct because when I talked to 3C customer care then same thing conveyed to me..She promised me that work will be resumed in next 15 days and handover of phase 1 4 towers will be started in 7 month..Your flat is ni which tower?? I have also seen my flat of 915 size and it looks good do me from inside...Mine in tower 15..unit is 03..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul21jan81
    First of all congrat to you for entring the are which looks like more secure than any other area in Noida..The reason for delay you mentioned seems to be correct because when I talked to 3C customer care then same thing conveyed to me..She promised me that work will be resumed in next 15 days and handover of phase 1 4 towers will be started in 7 month..Your flat is ni which tower?? I have also seen my flat of 915 size and it looks good do me from inside...Mine in tower 15..unit is 03..

Mine is also in same towe
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    did you go through directly from sector 135 by using overbridge..or take underpass from 137 to 168..just wanted to know path which you have taken to reach at project site.
    I know 3c is in very bad shape, atleast buyers are in..all projects are in big delay and waiting to get possession be in LB, LP and LZ..even L300 is delayed that was projected for special 300 customers..

Driving from Noida the exit infront of Advent building is actually blocked now and you have to drive almost 1 KM to get Exit and then take under bridge to reach the sector road. from this sector road you can reach to FNG, School and LG etc....So FNG is connected to this Sector road.
    CommentQuote
    As per info I have...project will be liveable by Mid 2016 Only.

Hi Zohaib2012. You are having nice idea about all the projects on Noida Expressway and nearby places and as you said that Lotus Zing will be liveable by Mid 2016. My question to you is once all the flats of these projects (LB & LZ) will be given to respective buyers, which project will be better? Will LZ has any advantage over LB or LB is better project and always remain better considering all the advantaged LZ or Sec 168 has on others projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hellofriends
    Hi Zohaib2012. You are having nice idea about all the projects on Noida Expressway and nearby places and as you said that Lotus Zing will be liveable by Mid 2016. My question to you is once all the flats of these projects (LB & LZ) will be given to respective buyers, which project will be better? Will LZ has any advantage over LB or LB is better project and always remain better considering all the advantaged LZ or Sec 168 has on others projects.

Lotus Boulevard has a Superior Location...But Its NOT ADVISABLE to buy a Bigger flat in it....as it has no exclusivity for Big Units....same for LP.
    If you have to buy Big unit...ALWAYS Go for projects which DONT have small Units.
    1600 sq.ft in LZ is therefore NOT recommended...
    LZ is an ideal M.I.G Project.
    LB and LP are Khichdi projects which is a BIG NEGATIVE for Big Flat buyers

Location wise...LB is better than LP and LZ......But when comparing sector 135, 137, 143 and 168.....In my opinion 168 has a superior location...and LZ has a fantastic location.
    Also 168 has fewer projects and is RELATIVELY less dense than 137, 143

Layout....LZ has the simplest and best Site layout amongst LB, LZ and LP
    CommentQuote
    Lotus Boulevard has a Superior Location...But Its NOT ADVISABLE to buy a Bigger flat in it....as it has no exclusivity for Big Units....same for LP.
    If you have to buy Big unit...ALWAYS Go for projects which DONT have small Units.
    1600 sq.ft in LZ is therefore NOT recommended...
    LZ is an ideal M.I.G Project.
    LB and LP are Khichdi projects which is a BIG NEGATIVE for Big Flat buyers

Location wise...LB is better than LP and LZ......But when comparing sector 135, 137, 143 and 168.....In my opinion 168 has a superior location...and LZ has a fantastic location.
    Also 168 has fewer projects and is RELATIVELY less dense than 137, 143

Layout....LZ has the simplest and best Site layout amongst LB, LZ and LP

Can you please temme about these three projects? If I have to choose one among these three.

1-lotus boulevard espacia : its next to LB,separate entry,separate club,less dense, all big sizes in fact minimum size is 1970 sqft

2- ats one hamlet

3- prateek stylome.

All three has starting flat size of 1800+ & price is 6500+.

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • My choice

1. Ats hamlet
    2. Purvanchal royal park 137
    3. Prateek , sunshine helios, and akriti shantiniketan

I will not suggest LB, LP for big sizes...even espacia

If budget in range of 1.5 Crores....buy a plot in jaypee wishtown ...thats best option

My personal opinion
    CommentQuote
    My choice

1. Ats hamlet
    2. Purvanchal royal park 137
    3. Prateek , sunshine helios, and akriti shantiniketan

I will not suggest LB, LP for big sizes...even espacia

If budget in range of 1.5 Crores....buy a plot in jaypee wishtown ...thats best option

My personal opinion

Thank you. one more thing, do you have knowledge about neharpar faridabad area? is it advisable to buy a flat or plot there? keeping in mind the prices are still very attractive. delhi & gurgoan connectivity is already there & noida,greater noida is in process. so like delhi that too will become the center point and one could reach all 3 places delhi,gurgoan & noida in 40 minutes.

also metro will start in another 6-8 months.
    CommentQuote