Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sorry ...i have only general idea abt that region....and thats not good enuf to give opinion abt a region / topic
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Sorry ...i have only general idea abt that region....and thats not good enuf to give opinion abt a region / topic

You have good knowledge of RE,also your suggestions are valuable. I suggest you to kindly visit that area(of course if you wish to & have time).

Its an interesting place which amazes in terms of price. I went to noida expressway & came back scratching my head seeing theres a society every next door with 800+ flats,thinking what would be its situation when people would start living & prices are skyrocketing that a comparatively better society such as ats is not less then 7k+

whereas in neharpar its still planned societies & not concrete jungles but prices are still half(i.e around 3500-4000) that of noida expressway.

- to go to noida from gurgoan, one has to go via delhi & it takes around 2 hours & vice-versa. whereas from neharpar people can reach delhi,gurgoan & noida(expressway still in progress) in exact 45 minutes.

- whats amazing is plot price is almost similar to that of a 3 bhk flat & ironically even commercial plot is same the price of residential plot lol
    CommentQuote
  • babyboy..

Can you confirm if work in lotus zing has been resumed ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul21jan81
    babyboy..

Can you confirm if work in lotus zing has been resumed ??

I have checked with company officials.. It is informed that some fund issue was going on with the contractors.... But the same is reported to be sorted and physical construction may start in January!

But still no concrete timeline with respect to possession!!!!

Sent from my XT1022 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • One of the worst and most expensive is Delhi1. Expected it would finish in 2014 but I don't see anything concrete happening before 2017.

Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    did you go through directly from sector 135 by using overbridge..or take underpass from 137 to 168..just wanted to know path which you have taken to reach at project site.
    I know 3c is in very bad shape, atleast buyers are in..all projects are in big delay and waiting to get possession be in LB, LP and LZ..even L300 is delayed that was projected for special 300 customers..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naivebuyer
    I have checked with company officials.. It is informed that some fund issue was going on with the contractors.... But the same is reported to be sorted and physical construction may start in January!

But still no concrete timeline with respect to possession!!!!

Sent from my XT1022 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

They were saying this from last three month...cant believe og their theory now..If some problem with contractor then how many month they needs to settle...God only knows the exact reason and when construction will resume..
    CommentQuote
  • Visited site yesterday and didn't even feel like to click pics....no progress no labor....

area is coming really good as surrounded by office towers and some fast food restaurants are already there.....all we need to do is to push builder to deliver, not sure how we can do this...I'll be joining LZ user meeting with LZ management team on 7th Jan I think and see how that goes...

All the best
    CommentQuote
  • investor driven project...many units held by underwriters ..who wouldnt want to exit now.

if builder completes now....and offers possession...investors will not be happy.

now I expect this project to be rtm (in liveable sense) by 2017 mid.
    CommentQuote
  • Mr zohaib please inform if u have the idea what are the prices bsp of lotus zing at present...i have seen 99 acres and some other internet sites where lotus boulevard 3 and 4 phase flats are at 4800 bsp to 5300 bsp which seems unreal to me...is that possible...what is zing trading at
    CommentQuote
  • Lotus zing has Minimum Extra charges....approx 125 psf

BSP trading rates for GOOD UNITS (Between 3rd and 10th Floor) - Green Facing with View of Expressway

are approx 5200-5300 BSP...So all incl. around 5300-5500 psf

I have heard about deals at 5000 BSP also...but they were Higher / Top Floors ...

Work is stopped and I expect this project to be ready by 2017 First / Mid Quarter
    CommentQuote
  • thanks for the reply sir
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Lotus zing has Minimum Extra charges....approx 125 psf

BSP trading rates for GOOD UNITS (Between 3rd and 10th Floor) - Green Facing with View of Expressway

are approx 5200-5300 BSP...So all incl. around 5300-5500 psf

I have heard about deals at 5000 BSP also...but they were Higher / Top Floors ...

Work is stopped and I expect this project to be ready by 2017 First / Mid Quarter

zohaib..achanak se LZ se moh bhang..suddenly you push possession date by 3 year where towers are external ready..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Findestate
    Visited site yesterday and didn't even feel like to click pics....no progress no labor....

area is coming really good as surrounded by office towers and some fast food restaurants are already there.....all we need to do is to push builder to deliver, not sure how we can do this...I'll be joining LZ user meeting with LZ management team on 7th Jan I think and see how that goes...

All the best

Hi FindState,

could let me know more about this "LZ user meeting with LZ management team on 7th Jan". I should really want to be present in the meeting. When is it going to start ...I mean the timings and all.

By the way, who oragnizes such meeting ? is there a group or something which have taken this initiative? is there a social user group or platform that I can join.?

Thanks and Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • mr.ankitmittal.....the problem with padhee likhee junta is that they have No common sense

i will give my answer as per PRESENT status.....not as per Bullshit from.Builder office.BIMBOS

work is stoppped and contractor issues are expected to be resolved in 6 months ...and for all towers to be ready...2 yrs more

haan if people consider living like in LB.and LP....half ready societies then 2016 mid is expected As per present work

this is REAL estate not some virtual business...decisions, opinions, judgements are as per present scenario
    CommentQuote
  • teamlzrwa

Originally Posted by sikand0
    Hi FindState,

could let me know more about this "LZ user meeting with LZ management team on 7th Jan". I should really want to be present in the meeting. When is it going to start ...I mean the timings and all.

By the way, who oragnizes such meeting ? is there a group or something which have taken this initiative? is there a social user group or platform that I can join.?

Thanks and Regards,

We have created Group. It has more then 100 some members and from same group we have 50+ of verfied members who have gone through process to get verfied as genuine member.
    We have some sucess after joining hands. The 3C head Mr. Vidhur now attend monthly meeting with us. Things are very gloomy in Zing as of now. But since we have joined hands we have some hope. If things don't go well we are even planning to go legal.
    Please join group by mailing , >
    Their is Whatsup group also. Mail the group and get more information.
    3C is really giving us hard time. Work is stopped since last 6 months and they have not kept their words as of last 2 last meeting. No progress was made and last meeting was very disapointing.
    It is very important for everybody to join next meeting if we want our homes :)

CommentQuote