Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Is correct id?

Originally Posted by Redhat
    We have created Group. It has more then 100 some members and from same group we have 50+ of verfied members who have gone through process to get verfied as genuine member.
    We have some sucess after joining hands. The 3C head Mr. Vidhur now attend monthly meeting with us. Things are very gloomy in Zing as of now. But since we have joined hands we have some hope. If things don't go well we are even planning to go legal.
    Please join group by mailing, >
    Their is Whatsup group also. Mail the group and get more information.
    3C is really giving us hard time. Work is stopped since last 6 months and they have not kept their words as of last 2 last meeting. No progress was made and last meeting was very disapointing.
    It is very important for everybody to join next meeting if we want our homes :)

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    zohaib..achanak se LZ se moh bhang..suddenly you push possession date by 3 year where towers are external ready..

where there is MAYA, there is MOH.
    Thing is as simple as that.
    CommentQuote
  • 3C ZING, Sec 168, Noida Expressway

send it to gmale and googlegroups. com
    CommentQuote
  • Meeting is at 3C office in sector 127 on 10th Jan at 12:00 pm. Please make sure you join us.

Originally Posted by Findestate
    Visited site yesterday and didn't even feel like to click pics....no progress no labor....

area is coming really good as surrounded by office towers and some fast food restaurants are already there.....all we need to do is to push builder to deliver, not sure how we can do this...I'll be joining LZ user meeting with LZ management team on 7th Jan I think and see how that goes...

All the best
    CommentQuote
  • Lotus zing buyer's meeting with builder

Meeting is at 3C office in sector 127 on 10th Jan at 12:00 pm. Please make sure you join us.

Originally Posted by sikand0
    Hi FindState,

could let me know more about this "LZ user meeting with LZ management team on 7th Jan". I should really want to be present in the meeting. When is it going to start ...I mean the timings and all.

By the way, who oragnizes such meeting ? is there a group or something which have taken this initiative? is there a social user group or platform that I can join.?

Thanks and Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Anuj and redhat for your replies.
    I have sent request to be part of the group.
    I see the meeting date has changed from 7th to 10th.

Could any one, who is part of the group , provide his contact no, so that I can get in touch with him.
    Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • work is completely stopped at site..
    CommentQuote
  • Buyers who are interested in getting there home in Zing should come tomrrow at 11.30am 3C tech blvd. Office.
    10+ confirmed members of teamlzrwa are coming, this is very crucial meeting, where we will decide to go legal if we don't see results since our last meeting.
    Please make sure to come, things are in pretty bad shape.
    More information can be obtained by mailing the group. Detail are provided above.
    CommentQuote
  • 2200 Flats.....10 members coming !!!!!

Interesting
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    2200 Flats.....10 members coming !!!!!

Interesting

I know but those 10 people(owners) are confirmed and are backed by another 50+ verfied members who are willing to fund the legal battle. It is not bad when you look that way.
    CommentQuote
  • All the best ....

From the info I have....Expect Possession by 2017....for the project

(I dont mean handing over 2 towers and having construction in rest.....thats NOT possession according to me)

Underwriters are STILL HEAVILY invested in LZ and therefore to Complete the project in these times when Rates are LOW...is not favourable for the Investors.
    CommentQuote
  • wt r rates for resale here???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Redhat
    Buyers who are interested in getting there home in Zing should come tomrrow at 11.30am 3C tech blvd. Office.
    10+ confirmed members of teamlzrwa are coming, this is very crucial meeting, where we will decide to go legal if we don't see results since our last meeting.
    Please make sure to come, things are in pretty bad shape.
    More information can be obtained by mailing the group. Detail are provided above.

I have heard that construction started at site 4 days back.... Can someone confirm that....?

Sent from my XT1022 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aktmtl
    work is completely stopped at site..

Heard that it has started 4 days back and there are no reasons to worry... Can anyone confirm?

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naivebuyer
    Heard that it has started 4 days back and there are no reasons to worry... Can anyone confirm?

Who do you heard from? nothing as such, someone was on site this weekend and he mentioned place looks deserted, with not single person on site.
    CommentQuote