Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I just called the call center and they said issues with contractor have been sorted out, work will start from 1st Feb and possession of Tower 2 would be by Aug end.
    CommentQuote
  • I got same reply from customer care..all issue are resolved and work will be resumed by Jan end or 1st week of Feb..
    CommentQuote
  • Possession of first phase (1,2,15,16) can be expected by navratra (sep-oct 2015)...
    CommentQuote
  • I will ONCE AGAIN....tell the Readers

That as per my info....project is expected to be Ready my Q2 2017

Initial Towers will be offered for possession in 2016
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Redhat
    Who do you heard from? nothing as such, someone was on site this weekend and he mentioned place looks deserted, with not single person on site.

My broker gave me this status... Though I know he is also holding a small 915 sqft unit in the society in his individual capacity. He strongly asked me to hold investments in this project.

Sent from my XT1022 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Work will started from Jan last week/Feb 1st week..One good thing I have noticed in yesterday visit..Street light are on..Footpath work seems in progress...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naivebuyer
    My broker gave me this status... Though I know he is also holding a small 915 sqft unit in the society in his individual capacity. He strongly asked me to hold investments in this project.

This is exactly why we should not believe brokers.:bab (59):
    CommentQuote

I think it should show strength if broker is putting his money too in that project. Normally brokers get rid of risky asset much before buyers got to know the reality
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Quest2012
    I think it should show strength if broker is putting his money too in that project. Normally brokers get rid of risky asset much before buyers got to know the reality

Zing is one my favourite. It has to do with how whole sector 168 is shaping up. One of the very few sector that doesn't give me pigion hole look.
    CommentQuote
  • This sector has great connectivity from all 4 sides (FNG,Expressway,back side 4 lane road to Delhi), All mode of transport (EXPRESSWAY (BUs,auto),Metro (sec 142 station), Surrounded by all type of sectors (Offices (sec 135,142),Commercial (proposed in 168 itself),school)..So it has lots of positive except one negative (nala crossing )..
    CommentQuote
  • Agree, Location wise this is best project of 3C
    CommentQuote

Got a mail from the company and they have suggested Oct 15 as date of fit out availability with partial functional facility for tower 3.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naivebuyer
    Got a mail from the company and they have suggested Oct 15 as date of fit out availability with partial functional facility for tower 3.

That mail from 3C make it clear that no work is going on and they are going to start soon now that they have some funds.
    This "fit out" dates is tricky things. I think they are using to save penality.
    Apartment will be no good until they furnish the apartments.
    God Knows when they will handover club.

I have a question. Do builders start charging maintainence Fee before you get common facilities like club and all.
    CommentQuote
  • if they are real builders they will start charging. I have full confidence in them they won't let you enjoy any moment....:bab (59):

Originally Posted by Redhat
    That mail from 3C make it clear that no work is going on and they are going to start soon now that they have some funds.
    This "fit out" dates is tricky things. I think they are using to save penality.
    Apartment will be no good until they furnish the apartments.
    God Knows when they will handover club.

I have a question. Do builders start charging maintainence Fee before you get common facilities like club and all.
    CommentQuote
  • I have also recieved mail from 3c and may 2015 will be fitout month for tower 15 and Aug will be final possession..They have also mentioned the facility we will get from fitout month..So great positive news for Zing..Lets wait for 15 more days..once work will started we can guess the real timeline..But if fund issue not comes then these target can be achieved...
    CommentQuote