Collapse

Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Last updated: February 28 2019
3129 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

With the government increasing the price of diesel for bulk buyers by Rs 10 per litre, residents of condominiums and luxury housing projects in the NCR, enjoying 24-hour power backup, will have to shell out more on their backup bills and maintenance charges.

Electricity backup to be a shocker - The Times of India

Comment

Members of this thread please suggest your views on the rentals in Noida Expressway Sector 168 on the new thread: Expected rentals in Noida Expressway - Sector 168

Comment

Lotus Zing to update prices to 5500 Rs BSP by month end !!!

Although not much inventory left but would help push prices in resale market

Comment

Originally posted by rahuljain111 View Post
          Lotus Zing to update prices to 5500 Rs BSP by month end !!!

Although not much inventory left but would help push prices in resale market
          Bringing at par with Nimbus Golden Palms.

Does it really push up resale prices in the market when the builder increases the price?

Comment

Its really very difficult to find a good property without a broker. There are many risks involved with that. I am fed up of finding a flat in Noida. Please help.

Comment

@gurgaon7166, It's funny that you have Gurgaon in your ID and looking for properties in Noida :-)

Coming to your question, your query doesn't clearly state what kind of help you are looking for. Please mention some details such as your budget, size, some requirements your looking for so that fellow members could give you some suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by raj009 View Post
                @gurgaon7166, It's funny that you have Gurgaon in your ID and looking for properties in Noida :-)

This sounds like ShivSena.. People from Haryana.. Stay away from UP...

And to add to that, you also have Raj in your ID

Suspicious ....

Comment

Originally posted by raj009 View Post

Coming to your question, your query doesn't clearly state what kind of help you are looking for. Please mention some details such as your budget, size, some requirements your looking for so that fellow members could give you some suggestions.

Ha Ha Ha.....Its not like that you will get nothing in GURGAON around 55L. You will get the same in GAON :P that's why moving to Noida.

My requirement is 2BHK around 1050-1150 sqft. My budget is 55L AI.
                  Constraint: RTM within an year.

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
                    This sounds like ShivSena.. People from Haryana.. Stay away from UP...

And to add to that, you also have Raj in your ID

Suspicious ....

Bhai I am not from Haryana :P

Comment

Originally posted by gurgaon7166 View Post
                      Ha Ha Ha.....Its not like that you will get nothing in GURGAON around 55L. You will get the same in GAON :P that's why moving to Noida.

My requirement is 2BHK around 1050-1150 sqft. My budget is 55L AI.
                      Constraint: RTM within an year.
                      do some leg work I am sure you will get very Good options in your budget..
                      like 3C LP, Paras, Logix Blossom county etc.
                      Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X