Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks Zohaib, Amit!!!
    I have bought in resale and previous owner had paid late charges ... but when I bought I was not aware of this :(

Please guide me more how can I proceed further to get the late possession penalty from builder.

Hi Rahul,

Daily I came from Gr. Noida to Noida and watch the progress of LZ. Today also I couldn't make any difference in progress.

-- Ajay
    CommentQuote
  • let builder tell u in written why he denying u penalty....then check ur bba for such a clause

if it exists and u have signed then u have to hire a lawyer and get it settled either out of court (depends on ur lawyers skills) or file case in court

if its not in bba then obviously the builder management needs to be approached for the wrong practise and u shud b able to pressurise builder (adviced to do in group...)

so if u r buyer then search for some group of this project and bring other members together
    CommentQuote
  • Builder is interpreting clause 5.5 in his own way. However, it is his interpretation.

Do not worry about previous buyer's payment, your BBA is endorsed, so does the liabilities and rights.

I can connect you to LZ verified buyers group, PM me your contact number.

Originally Posted by ajaykaher
    Thanks Zohaib, Amit!!!
    I have bought in resale and previous owner had paid late charges ... but when I bought I was not aware of this :(

Please guide me more how can I proceed further to get the late possession penalty from builder.

Hi Rahul,

Daily I came from Gr. Noida to Noida and watch the progress of LZ. Today also I couldn't make any difference in progress.

-- Ajay
    CommentQuote
  • Amit..

I also sent you PM..Please include me in Zing group..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Ajay..

please update us when you see any changes in construction status at Zing site..
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on yesterday meeting between buyers and 3C management. I am outside of india, so was not able to attend.
    I will really appreciate if anyone can give updates on outcome.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,
    I heard Metro work has started against Zing site. Is it true?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • yes..Its first thing that has to be done before start of any metro or any work where pillar is involved..DMRC official are doing soil sampling so that they can provide pillar design to contarctor who are going to work on this route...This metro startion near advent will be booster for sector 168..also
    teder is floated for flyover on fng crossing expressway near sec 168..It will be connected to expressway simmilar to mahamaya flyover..
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Amit,
    Plz join me also in the group. I am a defence offf\icer. I have a flat in Tower 15.
    Anand
    CommentQuote
  • Don't know work has been started or not but Today saw some movement inside the LZ :).

Hi Amit, Add me in the group, would like to attend every meeting with 3c regarding LZ.

-- Ajay
    CommentQuote
  • What type of movement??
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Is there any group for Lotus ZING project; if yes, then who can add me in that group.

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • lease

Dear friends,
    Now since the possession is in the near future.....is there any possibility of putting the flat on lease with some company....we can join together......I am intrested.....as there are many in the vicinity
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on Tower 2 fit out dates ?

And what does fit out means ?
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone confirm whether the work started or not?
    CommentQuote