Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    tower 16 mid floor park facing...2bhk

deal closed yesterday
    5320 bsp

all white deal...

what are other charges ? any rough idea?
    CommentQuote
  • 150-200 psf.

Originally Posted by Cookie
    what are other charges ? any rough idea?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    150-200 psf.

transfer charges?
    CommentQuote
  • it should be extra, was 80 psf for Panache and i believe is same for all.

other charges have IFMS (25) + Lease rent (100) + PLC ( 50 - 100).

Originally Posted by Cookie
    transfer charges?
    CommentQuote
  • yes mr.cookie....agree with mr.amit...
    CommentQuote
  • Friends.. please suggest if this is the right time to exit Zing project? looking at dispute they have with farmer.

Also what is the good price to ask now?
    CommentQuote
  • i suggest u hold on.....this is not the time to exit....
    there is no major issue
    ideal exit time was 2 yrs ago.....prices will be inching up around possession time
    resale rates are in range of 5300- 5400 bsp for Good Units (park, expressway view, 2nd to 10th floor)....I expect them to be 5800 bsp around possession time

and around 6200- 6300 bsp when project is complete and occupancy around 20%
    CommentQuote
  • Best project ka to pata nahin...in my opinion its most certainly One of the Best location...aur haan.....Its NOT The time to Sell it....when prices have a good chance of Inching Up....
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Zohaib !!
    CommentQuote
  • Does any one knows how to take possession and registry if you are out of the country ?
    Please suggest any other thread related to this.

I got demamd not for 2nd last payment , next will be for possession in Tower 2.
    CommentQuote
  • Pls check with builder they should help you out. Probably you need authorize somebody.
    CommentQuote
  • As far as I know you will have to be there in person. And forget about possession, that will take good 12-18 months atleast. Keep waiting
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmhg
    Does any one knows how to take possession and registry if you are out of the country ?
    Please suggest any other thread related to this.

I got demamd not for 2nd last payment , next will be for possession in Tower 2.

Any one can take possession and even register the property on your behalf if you get a power of attorney in their name and send it to them. You can visit indian embassy or consulate site in the country you are in for the procedure to get power of attorney notarized.

For possession I don't think much is required and it should be simple letter authoriZing anyone, only registry needs power of attorney
    CommentQuote
  • What is the status of construction in tower-9. What is the right time to sell the flat to get maximum return now.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends, I got 95% payment demand for tower 15, which is due after plumbing work. Considering this should I assume that possession will be given in next 3 months ? as per there mail tower 15 will be open for fitout in May-15......please suggest if I am over optimist :):bab (59):
    CommentQuote