Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
Reply
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Nothing will be delivered this year for sure. 3C is chor builder. Naveen Mann is maha chor, Vidhur and whole team of director's are b grade greedy third grade person, who have no concern for other, except how to squeez last drop blood from their clients. Truth to be told i have much better experince with Jaypee then with this over hyped chor builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Redhat
    Nothing will be delivered this year for sure. 3C is chor builder. Naveen Mann is maha chor, Vidhur and whole team of director's are b grade greedy third grade person, who have no concern for other, except how to squeez last drop blood from their clients. Truth to be told i have much better experince with Jaypee then with this over hyped chor builder.


    Last week I traveled across expressway and noticed overall structure work is complete in most of the towers and front corner towers were actually painted as well. But no physical activity on the site. In the night while coming back, I could see mercury lights on in the site but no ongoing work progress could be noticed.

    Sent from my XT1022 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • nothing is moving at 3C projects...all hoopla around them is finished....progress of their projects in NIL and buyers are suffering....
    CommentQuote
  • I don't know about Zing but the work is progressing well in Lotus Boulevard one tower just handed for fit out another in the next 10-15 days. Another 4-5 towers to be handed over by July August
    I think the problems with Zing are more due to the court case.
    CommentQuote
  • i like the optimism.

    BTW LB has entered 6th year of construction. Did any court case made them delay by 3+ years?

    LP is also entering 6th year. Any court case in LP that is stopping construction?

    Originally Posted by jollygood
    I don't know about Zing but the work is progressing well in Lotus Boulevard one tower just handed for fit out another in the next 10-15 days. Another 4-5 towers to be handed over by July August
    I think the problems with Zing are more due to the court case.
    CommentQuote
  • Amit I agree huge delay in both LB and LP, I am not supporting the builder. I am just stating that the work has now started, it was stopped for many months
    CommentQuote
  • yes, at snail pace. and by this pace they would take years.

    Originally Posted by jollygood
    Amit I agree huge delay in both LB and LP, I am not supporting the builder. I am just stating that the work has now started, it was stopped for many months
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CA Rajeev
    M planning to revert to them stating that I am interested in availing the "option" provided I will be given possession after obtaining Occupancy Certificate. Will wait for their Official revert on it. Before writing, wanted to explore other possible meanings of their mail.


    Wrote to them but no revert yet. Anyone asked similar question?
    CommentQuote
  • Builder is planning to offer 1st phase of Possession by Diwali this year.....

    Total project completion is expected by 2016 End

    The commercial Leasing Talks are Going on in right direction.....expect supermarket, saloon and a professionally managed Gym is Expected if Things fall in place with Brands

    Being a small project....and nearly all towers at similar stage....expect deliveries close to each other

    This sector is shaping up extremely well....Almost ALL projects in this sector have their Structures ready....and it doesnt seem dense compared to rest new sectors......One side Expressway...one side Hindon bank...One side Irrigation canal and One side FNG.....and Only 5 Projects....and a low rise school

    The only land bank Left is the commercial plot opposite Zing.....and as per my last info....Its going to be a Mixed land use commercial plot...so expect a mall cum hotel cum office space.....This will further add a lot to this sector


    In my opinion this sector is the best to go for on expresssway.....for end usr
    CommentQuote
  • but they are not increaing their workforce to deliver phase 1..they have just started outer work around these 4 towers...lots of works are pending around these 4 towers..dont know how they will finish these 4 towers in next 7 month
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Builder is planning to offer 1st phase of Possession by Diwali this year.....

    Total project completion is expected by 2016 End

    The commercial Leasing Talks are Going on in right direction.....expect supermarket, saloon and a professionally managed Gym is Expected if Things fall in place with Brands

    Being a small project....and nearly all towers at similar stage....expect deliveries close to each other

    This sector is shaping up extremely well....Almost ALL projects in this sector have their Structures ready....and it doesnt seem dense compared to rest new sectors......One side Expressway...one side Hindon bank...One side Irrigation canal and One side FNG.....and Only 5 Projects....and a low rise school

    The only land bank Left is the commercial plot opposite Zing.....and as per my last info....Its going to be a Mixed land use commercial plot...so expect a mall cum hotel cum office space.....This will further add a lot to this sector


    In my opinion this sector is the best to go for on expresssway.....for end usr


    I think there is an ongoing case in Zing so is stuck, also what is your opinion on 3C, will they deliver
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    I think there is an ongoing case in Zing so is stuck, also what is your opinion on 3C, will they deliver



    No there is no ongoing case with the project...but deal with farmer for a small portion...which will not effect the rest of project

    RE is down in dumps and ALL BUILDERS are running late....of course its not a justification...but this is more or less whats happening.....

    Inventory pile up from investors is there...which will be offloaded with Positives

    That is already planned and soon will be executed ...."METRO PROPOSAL"

    Whether Metro will be operational is another story.....and as i said before I will discuss about it after Diwali 2016

    But as a Builder, investor or broker....Just ptting up boards and few construction is enough to be a positiive

    All these issues are carfeully timed.....You will see urself

    Once metro inaugration is done and initial work starts...NGT issue will also resolve.....

    3c will deliver the project.....delays are with all projects.....

    This is NOT the time to exit if u r investor......If you are end user....then u may think of selling and going to some RTM project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    No there is no ongoing case with the project...but deal with farmer for a small portion...which will not effect the rest of project

    RE is down in dumps and ALL BUILDERS are running late....of course its not a justification...but this is more or less whats happening.....

    Inventory pile up from investors is there...which will be offloaded with Positives

    That is already planned and soon will be executed ...."METRO PROPOSAL"

    Whether Metro will be operational is another story.....and as i said before I will discuss about it after Diwali 2016

    But as a Builder, investor or broker....Just ptting up boards and few construction is enough to be a positiive

    All these issues are carfeully timed.....You will see urself

    Once metro inaugration is done and initial work starts...NGT issue will also resolve.....

    3c will deliver the project.....delays are with all projects.....

    This is NOT the time to exit if u r investor......If you are end user....then u may think of selling and going to some RTM project


    I find a marked change in your approach today from your earlier posts. Since your appear to be quite well versed with the RE in the area, can you suggest some good projects 3 BHK max value 1.1 cr either RTM or close to RTM without any legacy issues. I want something within 5 km of Sector 39 Noida. Can you suggest something, that will be a big help
    I liked Lotus Boulevard that broadly meets my above requirement what is your opinion
    CommentQuote
  • sector 50 ready to move societies made pre 2008

    loading less and low densitydensity

    effective rate same or cheaper than lb
    use wikimapia.org to locate societies of ur choice and approach local brokers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    sector 50 ready to move societies made pre 2008

    loading less and low densitydensity

    effective rate same or cheaper than lb
    use wikimapia.org to locate societies of ur choice and approach local brokers


    Thanks but my concern is that Sector 50 is located very close to Sec 7x and the traffic would be nightmare once the sec 7x is occupied. Any suggestions towards expressway? Also what about NGT issue is this likely to be resolved or continue.
    CommentQuote