Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • parasvnath prestige is vfm...decent society...overshadowed by ats...

noida authority flats near 105 sector

u can even hv a look at built up houses un sector 135 next to shriram school

sector 63 cooperative societies are also vfm

all have less loading....therefore vfm

built up houses u get plot

Or

if i were u....i wud pick up small plot in 105, 100, 47....chapter closed
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    parasvnath prestige is vfm...decent society...overshadowed by ats...

noida authority flats near 105 sector

u can even hv a look at built up houses un sector 135 next to shriram school

sector 63 cooperative societies are also vfm

all have less loading....therefore vfm

built up houses u get plot

Or

if i were u....i wud pick up small plot in 105, 100, 47....chapter closed

Thanks, what do you feel re the NGT is this likely to get resolved or not
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    Thanks, what do you feel re the NGT is this likely to get resolved or not

its pure bullshit which is a gameplan of builder lobby and authorities.....these are all tactics used to increase launch rates etc etc

same thing happened in noida extn

the question one must simply ask....where were all these ngt and ngo when projects were launched.....why things crop up at possession time ???

a hugr landbank on expressesy is sold to builders byt they will launch once some postive sentiment

ngt resolve....and metro hoopla...are the postives which will be timed to help.builder lobby

wait and watch the drama.unfold

similar dramas were scripted before also.....
    CommentQuote
  • Ok but does this negative sentiment not drive away the investors..
    Sorry but this is little strange for me to understand
    CommentQuote
    Ok but does this negative sentiment not drive away the investors..
    Sorry but this is little strange for me to understand

NOBODY is investing NOW in this kabaad

The idea is to HELP Existing Investors and Builder

By investors I dont mean 1,2 flat owners......I mean Big Groups like IC, BOP etc etc etc WHO have underwritten many projects and also hold a lot of benami property

Have you not seen how confidently these Big Shot investors can offer you Appt. in ANY TOWER and ANY PROJECT...and BEST LOCATIONS ......

These inventories are picked up in bulk at dead cheap rates diretc from builder...using diff. means.

In 2010 if you would Even stand at door of Builder office 9 am in morning at the DAY OF PRE LAUNCH.....you will find 50% inventory gone .....Who bought it ??????

builders KEEP such big investors Happy.....so their next launch also secures 30% sales immediately after launch.....and once a builder sells 30%...he has broken even.....
    CommentQuote
  • Zohaib I take ur point but do not see any urgency on part of IC or others to offload their inventory by dropping prices. Are they expecting that they price would still firm up going forward once the NGT issue gets resolved
    CommentQuote
  • I hold a flat in lotus zing. I have received demand for completion of top floor slab. The next demand is at completion of brickwork. Any idea how much time it will take to complete brickwork after this ? I basically want to know when will the next demand likely be raised.

Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    NOBODY is investing NOW in this kabaad

The idea is to HELP Existing Investors and Builder

By investors I dont mean 1,2 flat owners......I mean Big Groups like IC, BOP etc etc etc WHO have underwritten many projects and also hold a lot of benami property

Have you not seen how confidently these Big Shot investors can offer you Appt. in ANY TOWER and ANY PROJECT...and BEST LOCATIONS ......

These inventories are picked up in bulk at dead cheap rates diretc from builder...using diff. means.

In 2010 if you would Even stand at door of Builder office 9 am in morning at the DAY OF PRE LAUNCH.....you will find 50% inventory gone .....Who bought it ??????

builders KEEP such big investors Happy.....so their next launch also secures 30% sales immediately after launch.....and once a builder sells 30%...he has broken even.....
    CommentQuote
  • guys..i got a letter from 3c that possession is in October 2015..can someone tell me current market price.
    CommentQuote
  • Good Units....(park. expressway, east facing, low floors- below 10th floors).....at approx 5300-5400 bsp
    CommentQuote
  • Is this price not too high for a project at a fair distance to Sector 18 and also with the on going case
    CommentQuote
  • Only a fool would buy Zing at 5300 . Yes only a fool !!
    CommentQuote
  • this is present market rate .... whether buyer is a fool or seller is a fool....are individual opinions.

according to many...people buying in noida are fools

many consider buyers in noida extn fools

many consider buyers in gzb fools

basically everyone considers others fool :)

the gentleman asked the rates...I mentioned the rates at which i am awareaware transactions have taken place recently

expressway facing unit just last week was sold at nearly 5400 bsp
    CommentQuote
  • At this price it is possible to get Boulevard or Panache so why pick Zing
    CommentQuote
    At this price it is possible to get Boulevard or Panache so why pick Zing

pls check transaction rates in LB, LP, Gulshan vivante, gulshan ikebana, Lotus zing, ajnara dafodil, purvanchal royal park...these are examples of in demand projects on noida expressway

also compare all incl. rates....lz has least extra charges

in noida extn gaur, stellar, arihant, are examples of in demand projects and have diff resale rates

Gaur in noida extn is alnost at par with many Not in demand noida projects

why, how.....is a diff question....
    CommentQuote
  • extra charges in lz are very less...from 125 to 200 approx

also no ngt issue
    CommentQuote