Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by guesswho
    Agreed. Tower 10 will be launched by Monday and then it will be tower 15 (915 sq feet).

It seems, they will keep the tower 15 and 10 rates to 3100 bsp.

Are you sure about Tower 15 is 915 size?

The Tower 16 is also 915 if I am not wrong.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GurSingh
    Are you sure about Tower 15 is 915 size?

The Tower 16 is also 915 if I am not wrong.

Yeah..you are correct. I confirmed with another 3C person. He said, its not sure what tower 15 will be. It can be 915 or 1125. And it may take some time for new tower opening.

But yes, tower 10 for sure is of 575 and will be launched on Monday. What area you are looking for ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guesswho
    Yeah..you are correct. I confirmed with another 3C person. He said, its not sure what tower 15 will be. It can be 915 or 1125. And it may take some time for new tower opening.

But yes, tower 10 for sure is of 575 and will be launched on Monday. What area you are looking for ?

Yes about Tower 10, I can understand. As per the site plan Tower 9, 10, 11 & 12 are all 1 BHK.

I was wondering about the Tower 15. Apart from the 1 BHk, no 2 towers of the same size are toghether. 7 (1125) & 8 (915). Again 1 (1415) & 2 (1335)...so it seems Tower 15 should be 1125.

But then probably demand of 915 is more than 1125...you never know, they may launch that size. If that is the case, it will again reflect on the kind of demand in that poject.

Vese I am open to 915/1125 or even 1335 if I get the prefered location.
    CommentQuote
  • Booked 2bhk in zing

I finally booked zing for 2bhk after comparing lot b/w greens and zing. I was opting for logix but finally gave more preference to be on the express way. Its for the investment perspective and I hope, I'll get good return.

I booked in tower 16. Hello to all the neighbours :-) and thanks to the group although senior members are not in for zing but I gave preference to what my heart said than my mind...
    CommentQuote
  • congrats.. what was the final rate that you got. please also post all the extras that you will have to pay. there is some confusion on what is included in bsp and what's not.
    Originally Posted by amalhotra
    I finally booked zing for 2bhk after comparing lot b/w greens and zing. I was opting for logix but finally gave more preference to be on the express way. Its for the investment perspective and I hope, I'll get good return.

I booked in tower 16. Hello to all the neighbours :-) and thanks to the group although senior members are not in for zing but I gave preference to what my heart said than my mind...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Dear amalhotra ji,

what rate 3c offered to you ? Actually i am also looking for investment in this society.

What about the broker discount ? Has that been adjusted upfront or credit note has been issued?

Pls advice
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinmails
    Dear amalhotra ji,

what rate 3c offered to you ? Actually i am also looking for investment in this society.

What about the broker discount ? Has that been adjusted upfront or credit note has been issued?

Pls advice

I got credit note from broker of 2.5%. 3C actually give a slab of 3% to broker. So, I think what best discount you can get from a broker is 2.75% and doesn't think that company will give you better discount from this but yes they can adjusted that instead of a creadit note.

However, I dealt with broker as I thought, I can call them anytime and don't have to go everytime for papers/cheque submissions.

And for tower 16, I booked on 3100 bsp + 100 lease rent + 25 IFMS = 3225 all inclusive (club membership, edc/idc, parking etcc.)

PLCs extra.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amalhotra
    I got credit note from broker of 2.5%. 3C actually give a slab of 3% to broker. So, I think what best discount you can get from a broker is 2.75% and doesn't think that company will give you better discount from this but yes they can adjusted that instead of a creadit note.

However, I dealt with broker as I thought, I can call them anytime and don't have to go everytime for papers/cheque submissions.

And for tower 16, I booked on 3100 bsp + 100 lease rent + 25 IFMS = 3225 all inclusive (club membership, edc/idc, parking etcc.)

PLCs extra.

Congrats!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats .....what floor did u book. i am also interested in tower 16. i called them up today but i was told there is nothing below 14 floor expressway facing. is that true? please let me know ....i will probably book tomz.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himkat
    Congrats .....what floor did u book. i am also interested in tower 16. i called them up today but i was told there is nothing below 14 floor expressway facing. is that true? please let me know ....i will probably book tomz.

Thanks Gursingh /Himkat and Yes, that's true. Only top floors are left OR if you want to landscape facing then you may get the lower floors. My cousin earlier booked in 5th floor and he wanted to sell due to some financial probs and luckily I get that.

Gursingh - Did you make any decision or still exploring ?
    CommentQuote
  • thanks for your feedback....so you mean i should even go 14 and above expressway facing or should i go lower and take some other location. what would u guys recommend.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himkat
    thanks for your feedback....so you mean i should even go 14 and above expressway facing or should i go lower and take some other location. what would u guys recommend.

You are planning for investment or an end user?
    CommentQuote
  • investment
    CommentQuote
  • From investment perpective, I think, lower floors would be better. In Mumbai and outside of India, people prefer top floors to enjoy the view and for less traffic noise but this concept is still not popular in NCR. People still prefer 5-6 floor compare to 14-15 specially older people and in NCR, still joint family trend is there and people go with the advice of their elders.

My personal opinion - Floors till 8-10 can be re sale easily then with the top floors when the competition is tough in the market.

Lotus Panache can be an exception if they build a scenic island.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amalhotra
    Thanks Gursingh /Himkat and Yes, that's true. Only top floors are left OR if you want to landscape facing then you may get the lower floors. My cousin earlier booked in 5th floor and he wanted to sell due to some financial probs and luckily I get that.

Gursingh - Did you make any decision or still exploring ?

Hi amalhotra

Still exploring yaar....lets see may be in the next tower.
    CommentQuote