Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Zohaib bhai as an aside just want to understand the logic of launching H&S F-Premier in Yamuna expressway with expected possession of June 2019 at 4990 psf . Can you explain the logic ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    Zohaib bhai as an aside just want to understand the logic of launching H&S F-Premier in Yamuna expressway with expected possession of June 2019 at 4990 psf . Can you explain the logic ?

Very cheap. Considering Airport, night safari, bird sanctuary, F1 are there. Beside the IPL cricket stadium

Only the fools will buy RTM at same or lower prices in main Noida. ...
    CommentQuote
  • Are you being sarcastic or being daft...
    CommentQuote
  • If I get 5300-5400 BSP for good units for LP (yes with 400-500 extra charges as well), still I would not look at Zing at 5k BSP(although you are quoting way high) with 100 as extra charges. And I can get reasonable units of LP at 5400 BSP :)

Besides you yourself say a lot of things about density. What is LP density and LZ density.
    LP is 100 flats/acre, Zing is 150. That's a huge difference , Zing cant be compared with LB and LP. Not to talk LB/LP are in more advanced state than Zing . 110 is more habitable than 168.

And BTW nobody is buying Zing.

Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    The issue on must understand is:

1. Online quoted deals on websites are MOSTLY Baits to get Info of Buyers ..and get them interested to contact dealers...Something like UPTO 80% Off type Ads one sees everywhere.

2. Investors who Wish to exit WILL give reasonable discounts if they are LURED by Buyer....Eg: No involvement of loan....Max Black Component....Full Payment in 2-3 days
    etc etc etc

3. Every society has Good Units as well as Bad Units..and majority Average Units.
    The rates I quoted were KNOWN TRANSACTION Deals for Good Units
    (East facing, park facing, expressway facing, 3 side open, Middle floors, Corner Units, etc)
    These are Prime Units and hold better resale rates and demand.

4. There are LOTS OF UNITS posted Online at cheap rates....but if you check with Builder...you will come to know that there are Late payments, Interests, etc etc
    Also many projects where Bank loan is involved and Seller will ask buyer to pay him good % upfront so he can foreclose his loan, etc etc etc

5. In Sector137...Gulshan Vivante, Ajnrara, Purvanchal have Much better demand and resale rates

In sector 168...Lotus zing is the only in demand project

In sector 143...Gulshan Ikebana is in demand

Jaypee AT THE MOMENT is having poor demand and poor resale rates....BUT IF ...They pick up construction work at war footing and start delivering Facilties and Flats fast...then they will see a Jump in resale rates and demand also.

The Question in jaypee is "IF"......Now its upto buyer to decide whether he can risk the "IF" factor or not

TO SUM IT.....Its a Buyers market....and a Lot of good projects are laid down or will be laid out for them to choose from

PS: In Oct 2012..when I told Buyers to EXIT Noida....LZ Known transaction rates were 4800-4900 BSP...Once again GOOD UNITS

Now after 2.5 Years....its around 5300-5400 BSP ....Again GOOD UNITS

The returns to Investors in this phase have been NEGLIGIBLE....But thats a Good thing for End users

Also to add......

Irrespective of whether Metro comes OR Not...whether Metro is a Election Gimmick OR Not.......As an INVESTOR.....Just Putting up of Metro Boards near the project is a HUGE PLUS as far as "MARKET SENTIMENT" is concerned

Sector 137, 143, 168 Will All get a "POSTIVE" Push in "market sentiment" direction WHEN METRO BOARDS are put up and Some activity starts
    CommentQuote
  • How easy it is to sell units at LZ. Selling one unit does not set the market price of a project specially in these times. How easy is it to sell good units ? How long a seller needs to wait ? How many fools I can easily find ?

And nobody knows these facts better than you.

Originally Posted by zohaib2012

expressway facing unit just last week was sold at nearly 5400 bsp
    CommentQuote
  • Realguru though I broadly agree with you. Does the overhang of NGT on LB / LP have any bearing on this
    Also I am getting calls of 5000 AI for LB n LP, is the market really so low
    CommentQuote
  • no activity on this thread ...i hope story is not similar at the site location....:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naivebuyer
    no activity on this thread ...i hope story is not similar at the site location....:bab (59):

I stay in Greater Noida & pass the site atleast 5-6 times a week.

I've not seen any activity at site since more than a year and flats in front is same state since long.

Good I came out of this investment 1.5 yrs back
    CommentQuote
  • Oh is 3C in a free fall, is it going down? No construction in projects for years
    CommentQuote
  • Yes they had financial issues and work had stopped and only from last 3-4 months the work seems to have restarted.
    CommentQuote
  • What issues and why - how have they recovered. There is no construction in Zing and Delhi 1 for a year and a half. LB is another 2 years from completion at this rate. Is it the 7th year since they started this project. Ha!

They have no more assets to sell, how are they recovering. Why did they have issues in the first place?

Good luck to you if you think LB and 300 and LP and Zing and Delhi 1 are ever going to be completed.
    CommentQuote
  • I think they are in a free fall and havent they defaulted on Noida Authority EMI payment?

I think they are going down
    CommentQuote
  • Oh right one of the founders/directors has bolted with the money knowing that the ship was going to sink.
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh,

Do you have some facts or information available with you to support your these arguments? also, how come you have suddenly started posting so many posts in this thread if the project is so bad. Do you hold a unit in this? if not here, then do you hold a unit in wishtown? if yes, are so many posts with similar content on zing is a result of you being happy as NGT's issues appears to be solving soon?

I know, there is a delay in this project. but calling "3C is falling down", is a too big statement and these kind of statements must be supported by evidence.

Regards,
    Anuj

Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Oh right one of the founders/directors has bolted with the money knowing that the ship was going to sink.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    Dinesh,

Do you have some facts or information available with you to support your these arguments? also, how come you have suddenly started posting so many posts in this thread if the project is so bad. Do you hold a unit in this? if not here, then do you hold a unit in wishtown? if yes, are so many posts with similar content on zing is a result of you being happy as NGT's issues appears to be solving soon?

I know, there is a delay in this project. but calling "3C is falling down", is a too big statement and these kind of statements must be supported by evidence.

Regards,
    Anuj

cant agree more ...
    CommentQuote