Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    Dinesh,

Do you have some facts or information available with you to support your these arguments? also, how come you have suddenly started posting so many posts in this thread if the project is so bad. Do you hold a unit in this? if not here, then do you hold a unit in wishtown? if yes, are so many posts with similar content on zing is a result of you being happy as NGT's issues appears to be solving soon?

I know, there is a delay in this project. but calling "3C is falling down", is a too big statement and these kind of statements must be supported by evidence.

Regards,
    Anuj

Fully agreed. From what I know he has some holding(s) in Wishtown and probably that gives him motivation for this. I really don't understand why one sees nearby Project as a competition? Rather it should be seen as neighbor whose growth is equally important for success of area as a whole.

Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Good luck to you if you think LB and 300 and LP and Zing and Delhi 1 are ever going to be completed.

Statement like above is absolutely irrational and unethical.

Originally Posted by dineshsays
    They have no more assets to sell, how are they recovering.

So u claim to know all about assets of the company? I don't claim to know it all but if it gives u some kind of pleasure (positive or negative), then let me quote part of a mail from 3C.

"We have managed to close our transaction with Blackstone of the sale of our SEZ completely. These funds are going to be used to expedite the completion of our residential projects."
    CommentQuote
  • I think it is going down. For 2 years there has hardly been any construction. They hv no more assets to sell, they hv defaulted on NA dues, they put defamation lawsuits if ppl complaint, they are building new towers, they have done nothing for the green concept that they sold all their projects, they are not paying late payment penalty, their club is supposed to be open to outsiders, their land (L300) is under litigation, their main director has left the company and taken collected money in that.

What further proof do you want. There was a time when they used to do 2 floors a month - what happened for last 2 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I think it is going down. For 2 years there has hardly been any construction. They hv no more assets to sell, they hv defaulted on NA dues, they put defamation lawsuits if ppl complaint, they are building new towers, they have done nothing for the green concept that they sold all their projects, they are not paying late payment penalty, their club is supposed to be open to outsiders, their land (L300) is under litigation, their main director has left the company and taken collected money in that.

What further proof do you want. There was a time when they used to do 2 floors a month - what happened for last 2 years.

I m neither justifying them nor recommending it to anyone. I just found your comments a bit too motivated and commented on it. Neither I want any proof (if it was for me) nor you owe me one. Cheers.
    CommentQuote
  • this one is really funny! Good luck with these funds.

Originally Posted by CA Rajeev

"We have managed to close our transaction with Blackstone of the sale of our SEZ completely. These funds are going to be used to expedite the completion of our residential projects."
    CommentQuote
  • Guys - I am just kidding. This is in response to one of your fellow 3C investors who just came into a Jaypee thread and started shooting blanks that Jaypee is going down.

Similarly, I just took a bunch of anecdotal information on 3C and made it look like proof that 3C is going down.

This is my message - all these builders are hardcore businessmen taking full advantage of the lack of regulation and the abundance of the corruptable to bend the system and screw us.

Rather than for us to paint idiotic doomsday theories we should collectively recognize the delays these builders are putting us under and start to take real - on-the-ground action against them. Just the way AmitXpert from 3C and Yash and Aviral are doing from Jaypee.

We want to screw them for a result - and that is our homes.

We dont want them to go down and take our investments with them. Similarly we should not be driven between your builder is better than mine battle.

Love your house, not your builder.

---

3C is NOT going down. They will deliver. They had multiple directors each having pocketed money and invested elsewhere hoping money will be realised but it is late in coming. The RE Bill is so so important in that regard.

Ps - I know Vidur Bhardwaj somewhat - he is my batchmate from school. I also knew elder Mr. Bhardwaj who is/was (dont know latest) a popular Architect and got a fairly ordinary student like Vidur into RE etc. Mr Bhardwaj was the architect for such buildings like the scope twin towers near Lakshmi Nagar. They are not the thugs type who will run away with anyone's money but they're pretty hardcore businessmen too.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    this one is really funny! Good luck with these funds.

I hope u read "I don't claim to know it" and noticed that I quoted "part of a mail from 3C" before something seemed "funny" to u.

I don't need luck with those funds (as they done belong to me) but I surely need luck to get the house asap. I really hope (not expect) all Builders actually deliver and expect members at IREF to read the comment properly before reacting.
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone confirm whether work started in Zing or not? if not then by when we can expect that builder will start work on those towers in which possession will start in very 1st phase. :(
    CommentQuote
  • Hey friends, I m new here.
    I am Rajat, I have a flat in Zing in 14th tower.
    I m really worried about the delay in this project.
    Does anyone here knows the reason for this delay?
    Also as per today's ruling of the NCDRC in Unitech case, can we also try for the same ???
    This is the link if anyone wants to know more about the ruling.

Consumer court orders 12% compensation for flat delivery delay - The Times of India
    CommentQuote
  • Latest on Lotus Zing

Hi All
    Does anyone know the latest on Lotus ZIng . I was told that they won't be able to deliver this year. Any opinion on it ?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Have heard that some buyers have received updated promise email from builder with revised dates (sometime in November), can someone please update what all towers are covered in latest email.

My tower is #3 but didn't get any email:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • T1, T2, T15, T16 are promised for Nov.
    CommentQuote
  • Is the litigation resolved, which towers are under litigation?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi everyone,
    I am new to this group and very new to this real estate world as well...We bought 3C considering that they are good builders and were hoping for a timely possession.....
    We have a flat in tower 3 and hv recently received an email from the builder that the possession has been further delayed to Dec 15 or Jan 16.
    I have read the old posts and looks like everyone has the same dilemma as we have (me and my family)...
    Does anyone have the info on the current status??? Do you all think that they will deliver by these new dates?? or will it further gets delayed :(

(Please excuse me for my lack of knowledge on this subject but I just want to know the views of people who are also a part of 3C project. We did not buy this for the investment purposes rather have plans to move live there)
    Kindly share the news or information. Thank you so much.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dsha1282
    Hi everyone,
    I am new to this group and very new to this real estate world as well...We bought 3C considering that they are good builders and were hoping for a timely possession.....
    We have a flat in tower 3 and hv recently received an email from the builder that the possession has been further delayed to Dec 15 or Jan 16.
    I have read the old posts and looks like everyone has the same dilemma as we have (me and my family)...
    Does anyone have the info on the current status??? Do you all think that they will deliver by these new dates?? or will it further gets delayed :(

(Please excuse me for my lack of knowledge on this subject but I just want to know the views of people who are also a part of 3C project. We did not buy this for the investment purposes rather have plans to move live there)
    Kindly share the news or information. Thank you so much.

As stated in earlier post by someone that front towers new date is November 2015 so for other tower simply add another 6-12 months
    CommentQuote