Sort by :
Filter by :
- Lotus Zing Noida Xpressway
I am new to this group. I have booked a flat in T 7 of LZ. Any updates from friends.CommentQuote0Flag
- Can anyone post the latest update about LZ? It seems 3C is going to miss it's Nov 2015 deadline too.
They are just playing with Customer's sentiment. Not good at all.CommentQuote0Flag
- construction delay
Hi - i have booked a flat in Tower 12A and got the email below from LZ 3C in April this year in response to my query re when they expected to handover possession:
"please be informed that the construction is moving ahead and we shall be offering the fit out letter for the said tower by April 2016, and final possession shall take place within 3 months from fit outs".
This was 3/4 months ago so I do not know whether construction is progressing but I would be amazed if they completed anything before the end of 2016.CommentQuote0Flag
- Just to inform site status of Zing ... I've passed the site few times recently and still don't see any construction activity or human movement. Any promise of delivery in a years time is far fetched. Suggest buyers to take action now or it might be very late.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi All,
We are group of buyers who are actively meeting with the builder to get a early possession(of already delayed project :o) ).
If there are people who "have a flat in Lotus Zing" and want to join us for future meetings and discussions please leave message here with email and I will contact you.
A Lotus Zing BuyerCommentQuote0Flag
- As per latest word (only verbal) during meeting with builder their no issue but have no idea what the actual situation is.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by cks101Hi,
I am new to this group. I have booked a flat in T 7 of LZ. Any updates from friends.
As per latest words with Buyer this is not the case. Of you have flat in T7 I would say you join the group of buyers who are actively engaging with builder.CommentQuote0Flag
- Those interested in filing a ncdrc case against 3C, please PM me. The whatsapp group are finalising the lawyer and strategy as to go a head on this asap since the builder is not showing any progress on finishing the project.
If you are not part of the whatsapp group, please join the closed group where buyer verification and ID will be needed. This is to protect the group from outsiders.CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by dondipokThose interested in filing a ncdrc case against 3C, please PM me. The whatsapp group are finalising the lawyer and strategy as to go a head on this asap since the builder is not showing any progress on finishing the project.
If you are not part of the whatsapp group, please join closed group where buyer verification and ID will be needed. This is to protect the group from outsiders.
I sent request many times but still i am not added to this group. Now stooped chasing people.CommentQuote0Flag
- Please PM your details and I will look into it today. CheersCommentQuote0Flag
- Got this today regarding ADDITIONAL CAR PARKING
Got this today regarding ADDITIONAL CAR PARKINGCommentQuote0Flag
- Ghar ban gya?Originally Posted by CA RajeevGot this today regarding ADDITIONAL CAR PARKINGCommentQuote0Flag
- okhla bird sactuary
So the okhla bird sanctuary issue has finally been resolved and even the notification has been mailed today. do you think the construction work in zing will begin now? or the farmer litigation issue in tower 7,8 will further prevent any construction from happening? are there any other issues with zing which is slowing the progress?CommentQuote0Flag
- Just for info - okhla bird sanctuary issue had nothing to do with in progress towers. Only completed ones were not being given completion certificates and you couldn't get possession
For UC flats there was no stoppage from this issue. If your builder is telling you otherwise he is lyingCommentQuote1Flag