Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    Ghar ban gya?

Haan Bhai, Grah pravesh Party ka invitation kaha bheju aapko?

Kya yaar, har baat pe attack? I never said anything positive about it. I just shared what I received. For me also, completion and hand over of House is most important. But that does not mean we should not share / discuss things related to it. Does it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CA Rajeev
    Haan Bhai, Grah pravesh Party ka invitation kaha bheju aapko?

Kya yaar, har baat pe attack? I never said anything positive about it. I just shared what I received. For me also, completion and hand over of House is most important. But that does not mean we should not share / discuss things related to it. Does it?

Arey gussa kyun ho rahe ho.

I meant has the construction really resumed that they are asking for money.
    CommentQuote
  • it seems builder still not under pressure from customers end....I agree to the point that okhla bird sactuary has nothing to do with Lotus Zing project construction work.

Not sure about how much money builder has in hand to start the construction or again playing some cards to strategize his own benifits :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    Arey gussa kyun ho rahe ho.

I meant has the construction really resumed that they are asking for money.

Gussa nahi Bhai, just a bit annoyed when questions supposed to be asked to Builders are asked from Members. I keep asking such questions from the Builder, keep writing them tough mails on regular intervals and keep collecting as much written matter from them as possible. Nowhere have I mentioned anything positive about progress when I m myself disappointed by their poor show.

I shared the Letter received from them to have a few opinions about what they are doing. Is this a way to raise some funds (300 at average 3 lacs will raise them Rs. 9 Crores) or this is a standard practice to sell extra Parkings before possession?
    CommentQuote
  • Received plumbing demand note for tower 3......did anyone else received it......lagta hai koi bhoot kam ker raha hai, no labour at site but work is getting done somehow....
    CommentQuote
  • Received for Tower 10 too.
    CommentQuote
  • That is really surprising as no work is visibly in process... Its better to write to them and have an Official reply on this...
    CommentQuote
  • How much time does it take between completion of brickwork and completion of electrical conduiting ? Anyone has any idea about this ?

Originally Posted by Findestate
    Received plumbing demand note for tower 3......did anyone else received it......lagta hai koi bhoot kam ker raha hai, no labour at site but work is getting done somehow....
    CommentQuote
  • it may take lifetime when it comes to this builder.

Originally Posted by vshinde98
    How much time does it take between completion of brickwork and completion of electrical conduiting ? Anyone has any idea about this ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, what can be done to know that work has actually been completed for the demand that is being raised as they dont allow site visit ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vshinde98
    How much time does it take between completion of brickwork and completion of electrical conduiting ? Anyone has any idea about this ?

Gap between last payment and this demand is abt 18 months....if this helps
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vshinde98
    Hi, what can be done to know that work has actually been completed for the demand that is being raised as they dont allow site visit ?

Write to them strongly and tell them that you are aware of no work at site. Also, mention that they can't stop you from accessing work when u are being asked to pay for. Be firm in your communication...
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Group,

I'm planning to buy a park facing unit in lotus Zing tower 8 in resale, as Im getting a lucrative deal.

I was told by the broker that the litigation issue has been resolved and 3 cs has started accepting the transfer for same.

Also the possession time promised to me is Dec 2016.

Please suggest if this the correct information that has been provided to me by the Builder (3cs) and the broker I'm dealing with.

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Put ur money in an FD. Let 3C complete the towers and at least start to paint them and then buy.

What if the broker and builder are lying about completion dates and area being litigation free - 9/10 times they anyway are.

Sab bhool jao. Paise rakho 1 saal FD mein aur 1 saal baat pls re-evaluate. If finishing is going on - cash ur FD and buy here. Else extend for another year.

Rest it is your money and your peace of mind - how much you want to put in this game of dice.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by excelranjan
    Hello Group,

I'm planning to buy a park facing unit in lotus Zing tower 8 in resale, as Im getting a lucrative deal.

I was told by the broker that the litigation issue has been resolved and 3 cs has started accepting the transfer for same.

Also the possession time promised to me is Dec 2016.

Please suggest if this the correct information that has been provided to me by the Builder (3cs) and the broker I'm dealing with.

Thanks!

Never go by what Dealer / Builder says. Don't buy anything in this Project as of now as there is no work going on for last many months, may b a year.

When completed (God knows when), it will undoubtedly be a good Project but this is worst time to enter this Project.

And if for any reason you have to, why only select the disputed Tower(s)? Look for some other Tower.

But better don't buy in Zing as of now.
    CommentQuote