Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by rahul21jan81kuch to baat hai Zing mein jo zohaib bhai tarif kar rahe hain ..nahin to Zohaib bhai positive baten karen ye ho nahin sakta :-)
I have always been very clear about issues....but people do cherry picking
High density is an issue which will effect ALL high density projects...and other issues related to Poor attitude of Builders towards quality and other Issues.
I have always been vocal about all this.
I have ALWAYS recommended the following options in the below order
2. Low Density RTM , Low loading Basic and Robust societies in Main Noida
AND No.3 --- If someone HAS Understood the common issues of High Density, etc etc etc...then My recommendations
--- No Other region in Noida other than Noida expressway
Projects (Not ranked but random order)
- Purvanchal Royal Park (Upper MIG)
- Akriti Shantiniketan (Upper MIG)
- Jaypee GC SIDE ONLY...ONLY GC SIDE...If one is ok with Huge delays and Years wait before having a proper liveable region (Upper MIG)
- 3C Lotus Zing (MIG)
- Gulshan Vivante (MIG)
- ATS Pristine (Low density But Practically Gnoida)
In Noida Extension
- Stellar Jeevan
- Stellar One
- Plots in Sector 2,3
- Super Low density RTM Flats (Nri city, ATS paradiso, Silver city, stellar icon)
- AWHO, Jal vayu
- Eldeco low rise
- Yes density is issue but when we want to go for low density then we have to pay which is out of common man budget..For rich people all option like plot,low density society,location,villas are open but for a common man we have to compromise with some choices even we all knows this..we all knows about delays but still people are booking under clp because they have no money to buy ready to move apartment or low density society..
So sometime only choice doesnt matter..CommentQuote0Flag
- Just for the info...
Rates of flats SHOULD ALWAYS be compared psf of Carpet area....and at present in Noida....
Rates of RTM low density flats is same or even lower in some cases than PSF RATES of Carpet area of the newer societies
If for some reason, someone has to pick up in high density...then pick wisely
1. Ideal floors 1st to 4th...5th to 8th are acceptable....above 10th not recommended....As lift issues WILL COME UP in future
2. Never pick a GF in Multistorey.....lot of issues with filth, swegae lines, etc etc
3. If central park is small...and distnce between flat and front tower is less...then DONT GO FOR Park facing.....instead go for Road facing...
- Any idea what is issue with 3CS now..money,intention???Why he is even not starting the construction for zing/Panache??CommentQuote0Flag
- Today after getting news for Piramal -3cs deal I call to customer care and got to know that this deal is for Delhi one..so she confirmed that financial issue resolved for Delhi one and Boluevard..Now issue is with Panache and Zing..Talk is going on for these two project from bank..Until 3C will not get financial help from bank/investor he will not able to resume work in zing and Panache..
So lets hope that they will get financial help from Bank..CommentQuote0Flag
- Occupancy papers given but 9k flats not registered
Occupancy papers given but 9k flats not registered - The Times of India
NOIDA: The district administration will initiate action against 8,841 flats and 630 shops belonging to 11 developers in Noida, including a few marquee ones.
Gautam Budh Nagar district magistrate N P Singh said the developers have not registered these properties in favour of their respective buyers, despite, in some cases, having obtained occupation certificates from the authority. The stamp and registration department has sent notices to all 11 developers and asked them to show cause.
It has also appealed home and shop buyers to approach the administration, in case developers have not handed over registration certificates after buyers have submitted the registry amounts to the developer.
Singh said they stumbled upon the anomaly during an audit, adding that in many cases, home buyers have already been living in the flats for the past year, having paid the developer the registry money. On an average, buyers have paid developers Rs 3-4 lakh to register their flats/shops. But the developer has sat on the money after buying stamps for registry. The total amount withheld against flats alone is at least Rs 265.23 crore (8,841 x Rs 3 lakh).
"Inhabiting flats without registration/occupation certificates is an offence. Once we got wind of the issue, I ordered the stamp and registration department to act against defaulters. There are 8,841 flats and 630 shops for which registration certificates have not been taken. We've given them a week's time to respond, after which, we'll act against owners of the properties as well," said Singh, adding that notices will be served to occupants as well, as they too are violating law. The administration will also cut utility connections to these properties, he said.
Singh said in many cases, developers have delayed handover of properties, using the gridlock over declaration of an eco-sensitive zone around the Okhla Bird Sanctuary (OBS) as an excuse. This, too, has led to revenue loss for the government, which is scheduled to reap a revenue of nearly Rs 450 crore once 80,000 flats falling within 10 km radius of OBS are registered.
In a letter to Noida Authority (TOI has a copy), the GB Nagar DM has written that home buyers are panicking, after registration of flats got delayed yet again after developers defaulted in their payments to the Authority. They had earlier suffered years of delay due to OBS imbroglio.
Responding to the accusation against the builders, Credai president Getamber Anand said, "We've asked members to register properties as soon as possible. The process has been delayed by the lack of proper channel and coordination. With thousands of registries pending, we urge the administration to streamline the process."
A despondent Sandeep Singh, RWA president of Prateek Laurel in Sector 120, said, "750 buyers in our society have already deposited the registration amount to the developer months ago, but so far, there is no clarity on the registrations. Nobody is helping us."CommentQuote0Flag
- Is there any legal issues with the project? Somebody told me that a few towers have some litigation. Can any expert here throw some light on thisCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by firstimebuyIs there any legal issues with the project? Somebody told me that a few towers have some litigation. Can any expert here throw some light on this
I too heard the same from someone but cannot validate.CommentQuote0Flag
- What is the status of 1600 Sqft in LZCommentQuote0Flag
- What Project is this???CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Aviral79What Project is this???
jahan post kiya ho woi he.CommentQuote0Flag
- Seems stay is only for these 2 Towers... But Builder has "stayed" himself for entire Project for long time...
Builder may use this (partial) stay as an excuse for "no work" and "delay" in entire Project... Pathetic...CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by CA RajeevSeems stay is only for these 2 Towers... But Builder has "stayed" himself for entire Project for long time...
Builder may use this (partial) stay as an excuse for "no work" and "delay" in entire Project... Pathetic...
will get you order copy soon.CommentQuote0Flag
- But this was known for last 1 year +CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by amitexpertwill get you order copy soon.
Is it for entire Project or those 2 Towers only?CommentQuote0Flag