Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    But this was known for last 1 year +

As per developer and Authority and babus the issue is resolved. As in, the land of farmers is given back to them. Their land was shown as part of road etc and does not fall within boundary of project.

However, farmers claims that the land is very much within the boundary of project and the administration did an eyewash demarcation. Thus they filed contempt application.
    CommentQuote
  • this is very old news and they have not constructed anything on this land..dont believe in newspaper..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul21jan81
    this is very old news and they have not constructed anything on this land..dont believe in newspaper..

Why reply if you aren't aware if the new developments in case?

Don't believe in papers?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    Why reply if you aren't aware if the new developments in case?

Don't believe in papers?

Bhaijaan aap to share kar lo... Still waiting for revert on

Originally Posted by CA Rajeev
    Is it for entire Project or those 2 Towers only?

Waise I sent a request to Mr. Gaurav Makhija on watsapp Number given by you during IREF Noida meetup... He asked for Agreement copy etc. which I mailed on his id by hiding personal details like Wife's Name (Joint owner), Residence address etc. He replied that he cannot add without having all details & ID Proofs etc... I didn't feel comfortable so didn't share... Agreed, that for joining the Association I should provide all those but even for updates on watsapp????

Wats the point in keeping the information limited to some... I agree it should be shared only with genuine Buyers but docs provided by me were enough to establish that I am a real Buyer...

I used to feel that all this is for good cause...
    CommentQuote
  • Even i feel no need to strict in this way..also broker will not be interested in joining whatsapp group..Info needs to shared among huge people..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CA Rajeev
    Bhaijaan aap to share kar lo... Still waiting for revert on

Waise I sent a request to Mr. Gaurav Makhija on watsapp Number given by you during IREF Noida meetup... He asked for Agreement copy etc. which I mailed on his id by hiding personal details like Wife's Name (Joint owner), Residence address etc. He replied that he cannot add without having all details & ID Proofs etc... I didn't feel comfortable so didn't share... Agreed, that for joining the Association I should provide all those but even for updates on watsapp????

Wats the point in keeping the information limited to some... I agree it should be shared only with genuine Buyers but docs provided by me were enough to establish that I am a real Buyer...

I used to feel that all this is for good cause...

They seems to have changed group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/lozifowela/

What's the harm in sharing info with group of genuine buyers? All the brokers already have your private information.
    CommentQuote
  • I have joined the group, and encourage other flat owners who are sitting on the fence to join too. You can share a demand note too( that i suppose should be acceptable) and some valid id. I was apprehensive sharing the details, but after having met the group during the recently concluded meeting with builder at noida , i am glad i did.
    CommentQuote
  • Status is same as rest of project. i suppose about you are talking about tower 11. There is no dispute with anyone on this, the work is slow as the Builder is short of funds.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • vinichhibber2 years ago
      I own a flat in tower 11 fifth floor Is it under any dispute or is it ready for possession.pl clarify my doubt
  • could you please update what were the salient points of discussion in the meeting with the builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ronsmaqe
    could you please update what were the salient points of discussion in the meeting with the builder?

Shhhh...these are all secret meetings
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Findestate
    Shhhh...these are all secret meetings

Exactly... No sharing with other Members... Multiple posts by group owners asking to join their Group... Isn't it spam?
    CommentQuote
  • Is it worth taking the builder to court or consumer forum? I heard from Lotus Panache person that builder has lost all interest in project due to court case...catch 22 situation..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sunelks
    Dear Friends,

Now "Lotus Zing Flat Owner Welfare Association" is having 320+ members in group and 107+ members are waiting for verification.
    If number of members is your group is how you measure its success, then yes, you are very successful.

Association motive and goal is get our Flat ASAP and builder has to pay delay penalty for all association members. We will not ask other then association members any benefit.
    Then why do you keep advertising your group here & there. Even after rejecting demand to share personal docs, I keep getting mails to join. Why?

Association trying to achieve goal at present through talk with builder and working on following action plan:-
    File a civil suit in a Civil Court
    File a complaint before the consumer Forum
    File a complaint before the Competition Commission of India
    Approach Regulatory Forums
    File a Criminal Case

Any decision will be taken after members discussion in group.

I checked few person having concern to share the documents for verification. Hiding the information or tempering the documents. But Association rule is same for all, it can not change as per individual requirement. Association team also keeping all data confidential.

I could not understand "What is personal?"
    Personal Info n Docs are Personal. Why do you guys need it? If you want to ensure that joinee is actual Buyer, then docs by hiding some Personal info are sufficient.

When any association collect information and will move for legal action then all desired information\document will be submitted to court with Notary attested (without ant temper). That file from court can we see and taken certified copy from court.
    Trust is built by seeing people work in right direction. You expect people to blindly trust that you must be doing something but find it unnecessary to share what you are doing other than increasing group size. Share your efforts (if any), share the effects (so far), ask people for ideas & you'll see people trusting you and joining you. May be dont share here but atleast personally (mail / watsapp) to people having shared proof of actual ownership.

The person not know understand the facts and does not want to understand also. If they could not believe on anybody then what is point to write at any forum such irrelevant thoughts.

Thanks rest people can understand themselves. If Lotus Zing flat owner wish to join us then may write mail to us teamlzrwa@gmail.com
    You sole agenda seems to be to increase the group size only. What is it for? Power to Negotiate with Builder for own benefits?

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kavisharma
    Hi CA Rajeev;

I do not know your motive or any relation with this Lotus Zing Flat Owner association.

I am the one for whom phrase "I checked few person having concern to share the documents for verification" is mentioned.

I am also part of this association and attending meetings and actively participating.
    Team members are doing well. Answering all questions of each members clearing doubt and has clear goal.
    Every member has daily update and having clear view of next plan.

May be. But did u read what I wrote? I wrote it from perspective of Members who are supposed to join based on ADVERTISEMENTS posted here. That is why I wrote "Trust is built by seeing people work in right direction. You expect people to blindly trust that you must be doing something but find it unnecessary to share what you are doing other than increasing group size. Share your efforts (if any), share the effects (so far), ask people for ideas & you'll see people trusting you and joining you."

How you are saying like this. Do you have any evidence, please share.
    Before giving any negative comments in public, you should think twice and should have some proof.

What Proof are you talking about? Rather, I asked them for proof about them working for benefit of Buyers in Zing. That is why I wrote Share your efforts (if any), share the effects (so far), ask people for ideas & you'll see people trusting you and joining you.

Apart from the ADVERTISEMENTS posted by them what Proof do we have? You are the first Member who has posted here about the group activities. Welcome. If we have some more out of so called 310 Members posting, we may trust the group.

I even wrote "May be dont share here but atleast personally (mail / watsapp) to people having shared proof of actual ownership." They seem to have a problem with that also.

If someone is not ready to share anything and keeps posting only Advertisements, then I have a Problem.

These type of comments does not look good for any mature person, without any evidence.

These type of Advertisements also do no "look" good.

Statement from Advertiser like "We will not ask other then association members any benefit" clearly suggest that they are on IREF not for any service to anyone but increase their Membership. If someone is using IREF platform to attract members for his group, then it is his responsibility also to share info with such Members.

Answers above.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gamit2126
    Is it worth taking the builder to court or consumer forum? I heard from Lotus Panache person that builder has lost all interest in project due to court case...catch 22 situation..

let the order come, his interest will come flying.

btw a case by 250 made him lose interest for 4000 flats?
    CommentQuote