Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • That is the reason builder is not afraid of this association. As he is aware about the stand of this association members for not going legal and only trying by meetings with builder.

The work in first four tower will only happen that too at very very slow pace, and might take next holi to give possession. Now interesting thing is that next year UP will have elections and then these builder need to provide funds for different political parties. And they will definitely like to wait and watch to see which party will win before proceeding investing further money in these projects.

For 3C I guess BSP is more favourable.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    That is the reason builder is not afraid of this association. As he is aware about the stand of this association members for not going legal and only trying by meetings with builder.

The work in first four tower will only happen that too at very very slow pace, and might take next holi to give possession. Now interesting thing is that next year UP will have elections and then these builder need to provide funds for different political parties. And they will definitely like to wait and watch to see which party will win before proceeding investing further money in these projects.

For 3C I guess BSP is more favourable.

Partly disagree Bro...

Although going Legal is important but that is not something one can solely depend on... One has to be creative in his approach to get the results...

Some work (at whatever pace) has probably started some time back in all 3C Projects. All so called associations look to take Credit for it. But so is the case with almost every Project in entire NCR. Isn't it?

To be honest, almost all the Projects in NCR are delayed and most of them are currently on standstill... Why? Is Builder fool enough not to care about his reputation? Is Builder not aware that if he actually delivers on time (or with less delays) , he will be seen as a Distinct entity as compared to general Market? Is Builder happy to keep himself in this mess? No. There are various factors which cause such situation. Some people link it to benefit of Investors but they fail to understand that even a Investor will prefer completion so that he can sell (before Registry) and move on rather then holding Investment at 80-90%. Builders are Businessmen and their priority is Profit and Growth. Is this delay benefiting him in his Profit / Growth? No. Is there is a Solution? Of course.

I wish self proclaimed Leaders had some imagination to get some results...
    CommentQuote
  • Some people will talk, some will act, and some just sit on the sidelines and watch the show.

Exercising right of free speech(risking falling in the first category above) and to do my bit to let everyone on this platform know views from all sides, I joined the association and am very satisfied with the progress being made, and the pressure being put on 3C management and their director on regular basis is the right approach.

There is a weekly visit to the site to check on the progress in detail, almost a monthly meet with the builder's leadership team including their director.

I am also of the view that delivery of 4 towers( one by one) could possibly start as early as june of 2016. I live far from site and am not able to contribute by personal visits to site, but am so glad that there are so many volunteer's in the association who do, and update the progress to all the members.

Of course , no one cajoled me to join the association, and am sure no one can be for that matter, its for the flat owner to decide.

Cheers !
    CommentQuote
  • Its true continue follow up and close monitoring of execution will give the results provided they have funds to deliver.The 3C has addon problems after split with there partners apart from what other builders are facing on cash flow. Things will move and happen if you have money which 3C is not having they totally missmanaged entire execution. Further delay will complicate the problems no body prefer to buy 3C appartment despite its trading below 5000 psf. They also don't have strong assets like JP which can be sold to raise funds and complete the pending projects on putting pressure.
    CommentQuote
  • Work is going on in front four towers and area around of Lotus Zing...no doubt about that.....and if they wish they can start offer possession for these four towers by July end/August....subject they get OC........What will be the quality of work is remain to be seen..........if they intent maintain some quality it can do some good to 3 C ......Project is right on the show window on Noida Expressway at very futuristic location.
    CommentQuote
  • All, I visited site last week and noticed that some workers were working on building a society main gate in front of expressway. I had bought Zing for end use but as it looks like that society will not be ready by mid of next year, should I sell it off? what's the rate I should expect in the current market? I also visited Exotica Fresco across the road and was impressed with the quality of construction. Appreciate thoughts from the seniors. It is very disheartening.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kpuri
    All, I visited site last week and noticed that some workers were working on building a society main gate in front of expressway. I had bought Zing for end use but as it looks like that society will not be ready by mid of next year, should I sell it off? what's the rate I should expect in the current market? I also visited Exotica Fresco across the road and was impressed with the quality of construction. Appreciate thoughts from the seniors. It is very disheartening.

please sell it as soon as possible provided you get any buyer. Doomed projects do not have buyers. Put an ad , contact some brokers and Ummph !! you will come to know many stories. It is stuck with you man. There is no escape.
    CommentQuote
  • How can I participate in the weekly monthly discussion
    CommentQuote
  • So, what is the possibility that we will never get possession at all and all our money is lost down to minimal?

i just wish that never happens to any one.

and if there is any legal person on this site, what should be the legal way out to get our money back?

also, when you say first four towers , whats the tower numbers you are talking about here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmhg
    So, what is the possibility that we will never get possession at all and all our money is lost down to minimal?

i just wish that never happens to any one.

and if there is any legal person on this site, what should be the legal way out to get our money back?

also, when you say first four towers , whats the tower numbers you are talking about here.

You can surrender the apartment and exit.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rareal
    You can surrender the apartment and exit.

What are the chances that builder will refund the money
    CommentQuote
  • I would think you have a strong legal case or a consumer case against the builder then. You can't take legal or consumer proceedings against the builder for delay as the BBA is one sided on this. You have to put builder in a position where he is going against the agreement or make up case of cheating.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any news about progress in construction? Or is it again stopped.
    CommentQuote
  • post your complaints on ABP news

Mera Ghar Mera Haq: An ABP News Initiative
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone can say anything fact is no/negligible work is taking place. Kaam Ho raha hota to flat mil jata 2-3 months mein. LP guys has done a good thing in my view, exposed the builder publicly. Abt lotus green and 3c will not be able to sell at least
    CommentQuote