Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Letter of Fitout - a disaster waiting to happen | The Logical Buyer

Please read this article before opting for fitouts.
    CommentQuote
  • Fitouts can be disaster but buyers have lose patience. From years they are paying EMI & Rent both. Now they want instant relief. As per Newspapers, close to 15000 families are living in these fitout flats in Noida - Greater Noida.

As per ET, alone in Gurgaon 2 lakhs people are living in societies not having Completion Certificate.

And it reminds me "Chaku tarbooj pe gire ya tarbooj chaku pe katna tarbooj ko hi hai". I mean to say either way it's the Buyers who will be sufferer in any case.
    CommentQuote
  • Update.....can someone post latest update on Lotus Zing...and Golden Palm in sector 168...

Both projects have great location advantage...
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone post update of Lotus Zing....is work going on. .......have they started offering possession. ..as management claiming that they will start doing so from mid June 16.
    CommentQuote
  • As per discussions with 3c team members they have started sending Fit Out letters for tower 1.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anjana15
    As per discussions with 3c team members they have started sending Fit Out letters for tower 1.

Again hoping it's true but then how come none of the recipients posted any info here....anyone from tower 1 can pls confirm?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Findestate
    Again hoping it's true but then how come none of the recipients posted any info here....anyone from tower 1 can pls confirm?

yes they have with 8% increase in super area and no delay penalty. This is on the line of LP and LB.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    yes they have with 8% increase in super area and no delay penalty. This is on the line of LP and LB.

what architects that all projects LB, LP and LZ have uniform SA increase of 8%. They should be given an award. :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    what architects that all projects LB, LP and LZ have uniform SA increase of 8%. They should be given an award. :-)

award ka pta nai but i am using this in court :)
    CommentQuote
  • I believe some construction in LZ is also going on at club/shopping complex site....can anyone confirm.?
    CommentQuote
  • Huge basement is coming up at the location of club / shopping complex just in the centre of the project.........We request Zohaib to throw some light......
    CommentQuote
  • What I heard they have started giving fit-out with 8% increase in super area. Most likely there will be delay penalties too that will be adjusted in final settlement. If that really happens, it will be a really good without going legal :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by s thakur
    Huge basement is coming up at the location of club / shopping complex just in the centre of the project.........We request Zohaib to throw some light......

Sorry i have no idea....
    CommentQuote
  • Tower 1 owners any feedback on quality and other important stuff you expected vs lotus delivering?
    CommentQuote
  • Does any one have any idea if 3C have also started giving fit outs for tower 16 along with Tower 1.... .some activity is going on in towers 1,2 &15,16 for sure.
    CommentQuote