Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • **Fit out letters are likely to go to tower 2 now that its been done for tower 1.
    ** 15 and 16 will be followed after completion of tower 2, which could take about a month.

Hope this clarifies your query.

I know this as i am a member of the association which is actively engaged in getting the project moving through dialogue with Builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanxx buddy for the inputs.....
    CommentQuote
  • 3C has started Marketing of Commercial "Zing Arcade" within the Project by altering the Original Site Plan. I guess the esteemed Association has nothing to say or do about it... Do I need to ask why?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CA Rajeev
    3C has started Marketing of Commercial "Zing Arcade" within the Project by altering the Original Site Plan. I guess the esteemed Association has nothing to say or do about it... Do I need to ask why?

What is the source of this news.....? Where was this ad or new layout plan ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by s thakur
    What is the source of this news.....? Where was this ad or new layout plan ?

Got mail from 3C... No Association Guy will share it for obvious reasons...
    CommentQuote
    Got mail from 3C... No Association Guy will share it for obvious reasons...

Builder changes layouts plans and gets approval from AUTHORITY...

if they have taken approval from Noida authority....then one cant do much...other than probably challenge the authority decision in court

If Builder has NOT taken any approval from authority...then he can be in trouble if matter raised to authority, courts

And what do you think are the "obvious" reasons that no association guy has shared it ?

Just curious
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Builder changes layouts plans and gets approval from AUTHORITY...

if they have taken approval from Noida authority....then one cant do much...other than probably challenge the authority decision in court

If Builder has NOT taken any approval from authority...then he can be in trouble if matter raised to authority, courts

And what do you think are the "obvious" reasons that no association guy has shared it ?

Just curious

You know more than me for sure... "Hand in gloves" has nothing to do here :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • True that friends. .. 3c had changed the layout with out seeking 2/3 consent of buyers and illegally launched this commercial place.

Biggest chor of all real estate players. ..... should be boycotted by at least all end users
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AMBERSAXENA
    True that friends. .. 3c had changed the layout with out seeking 2/3 consent of buyers and illegally launched this commercial place.

Biggest chor of all real estate players. ..... should be boycotted by at least all end users

Even mail from Vidhur from 3C refers to this "Association" as "core group". Why would the Builder recognize a group if it is fighting "against" it?
    CommentQuote
    You know more than me for sure... "Hand in gloves" has nothing to do here :bab (59):

Honestly....If i had known....i would have NO inhibitions in stating them on virtual forums....

From your tone...It seems....that Builders has started "assisting" association members in making investments but offering them good discounts, inventories etc etc etc

If yes....it NO surprise AT ALL....this is NORMAL practice in Noida...and will continue

Builders offering Maximum discounts in new launches, Extra parking, Extra stores, Waiving off club membership charges, Getting Interior done of flats, etc etc etc etc....Is something VERY COMMONLY Done by Builders for the "Association" members they strike a cord with :)
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. Zohaib.... pls be informed that for layout change consent of 2/3 buyers of residential society is required and then only application can be made to authority.

By the way no consent has been given by buyers till date and 3c is mis-selling this commercial space and investors will definately face some problems specially since this place is not approved by authority.

Btw land use of lotus zing plot is completely residential and NOT MIXED.

only 5% space allowed for internal daily use needs commercial shops which 3C is mis-selling as commercial space.
    CommentQuote
    Even mail from Vidhur from 3C refers to this "Association" as "core group". Why would the Builder recognize a group if it is fighting "against" it?

Ok dear.....thats more or less clear.....

I had remarked on this forum 100 times...started threads WARNING buyers about this....

repeating in a nutshell

- No Builder will exit Project maintenance within 2 years, but very soon after that...as its Not profitable to them anymore

- They do ALL GHAPLA in these 2 years...and want IMPROPER HANDOVER to the RWA...so they can get away with all the Ghapla they did...and for that the best option for them is to hand over to a group...They have an "UNDERSTANDING" With.

These groups are easily identifiable...as giving HUGE HOPES AND TALL CLAIMS to residents and are often Very Vocal and even out of control in Any meeting with the builder....to give an impression of being in command and NOT letting anyone else speak or do

Basically

An RWA which has registered itself as RWA WITHOUT elections and has president, secretary, etc etc etc Positions allotted is MOST LIKELY are FRAUD
    CommentQuote
    Honestly....If i had known....i would have NO inhibitions in stating them on virtual forums....

From your tone...It seems....that Builders has started "assisting" association members in making investments but offering them good discounts, inventories etc etc etc

If yes....it NO surprise AT ALL....this is NORMAL practice in Noida...and will continue

Builders offering Maximum discounts in new launches, Extra parking, Extra stores, Waiving off club membership charges, Getting Interior done of flats, etc etc etc etc....Is something VERY COMMONLY Done by Builders for the "Association" members they strike a cord with :)

Can't exactly comment on exact ways of benefiting each other... But imagine Vidhur recognizing it as "core group" of Buyers... Why would he? And why would Association start sharing positive news about possession & totally ignore this Commercial launch? I guess you don't need more info to understand...
    CommentQuote
    Ok dear.....thats more or less clear.....

I had remarked on this forum 100 times...started threads WARNING buyers about this....

repeating in a nutshell

- No Builder will exit Project maintenance within 2 years, but very soon after that...as its Not profitable to them anymore

- They do ALL GHAPLA in these 2 years...and want IMPROPER HANDOVER to the RWA...so they can get away with all the Ghapla they did...and for that the best option for them is to hand over to a group...They have an "UNDERSTANDING" With.

These groups are easily identifiable...as giving HUGE HOPES AND TALL CLAIMS to residents and are often Very Vocal and even out of control in Any meeting with the builder....to give an impression of being in command and NOT letting anyone else speak or do

Basically

An RWA which has registered itself as RWA WITHOUT elections and has president, secretary, etc etc etc Positions allotted is MOST LIKELY are FRAUD

More or less agreed. I have been saying it since these guys have been "Advertising" their "Association" even here & inviting Members to join. More Members, more Bargaining Power. As simple as that.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AMBERSAXENA
    Mr. Zohaib.... pls be informed that for layout change consent of 2/3 buyers of residential society is required and then only application can be made to authority.

By the way no consent has been given by buyers till date and 3c is mis-selling this commercial space and investors will definately face some problems specially since this place is not approved by authority.

Btw land use of lotus zing plot is completely residential and NOT MIXED.

only 5% space allowed for internal daily use needs commercial shops which 3C is mis-selling as commercial space.

Mr.Saxena...This is INDIA....Everything is easily done through Right channels and Right Payment....

So please leave all the "Whats in law" Debate Aside .....I was in RE business long enough to know what all is on sale in noida authority and how easily its done....

Law is toilet paper here.....use and through ...as per ones convenience

If you are concerned....then do one thing

Go to 3C office posing as an investor....AND ask them for a copy of Authority approval of the NEW PLAN......and if they give you....or even show you...

Then you will know....

If they cant.....then Tell them Bindaas that they are selling illegal stuff.....

PS: The Main reason why the worst builders, most unknown builder and builders with zero background (basically a group of U.P Brokers) have become builders in this region EASILY is because in Noida and Greaetr noida authority...Things are on sale....EASILY....

Enjoy
    CommentQuote