Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by CA Rajeev
    More or less agreed. I have been saying it since these guys have been "Advertising" their "Association" even here & inviting Members to join. More Members, more Bargaining Power. As simple as that.

If you can PM me the email from 3C...ur attachment has low clarity..it seems they have changed the Entry gate facing expressway now....interesting
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    If you can PM me the email from 3C...ur attachment has low clarity..it seems they have changed the Entry gate facing expressway now....interesting

Entry gate is probably from Service Road at Expressway as well as from the Road having this Commercial (Road leading to Shiv Nadar)... Not sure though... Will PM.
    CommentQuote
    Entry gate is probably from Service Road at Expressway as well as from the Road having this Commercial (Road leading to Shiv Nadar)... Not sure though... Will PM.

Intersting change they have done....From it seems like...vaguely....The entry gate to society is now facing expressway (which will also vsiitors to encroach the service road)..

the entry to "new comemrcial" is facing shiv nadar....and lookis like will not be used by residents

Thnx in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Intersting change they have done....From it seems like...vaguely....The entry gate to society is now facing expressway (which will also vsiitors to encroach the service road)..

the entry to "new comemrcial" is facing shiv nadar....and lookis like will not be used by residents

Thnx in advance

Entry was, probably, from both sides originally also as can be seen from Original Site plan... Addition of this Commercial is new though...
    CommentQuote
    Entry was, probably, from both sides originally also as can be seen from Original Site plan... Addition of this Commercial is new though...

Well recd the Info.....from what it seems....The approval is UNDER PROCESS...and could be obtained soon....
    CommentQuote
  • Just to update every Member here, this Mail was received on 16th June so it is absolutely not possible that "Association" people are not aware of it... And if they are not, then it is far bigger a joke than if they are...
    CommentQuote
    Just to update every Member here, this Mail was received on 16th June so it is absolutely not possible that "Association" people are not aware of it... And if they are not, then it is far bigger a joke than if they are...

Mr.Rajeev.....

If you call the sales person.....He will tell you that most small shops are ALREADY SOLD

And let me ASSURE YOU.....that at "Public" rates quoted...Only a FIRST GRADE MORON will book it at their "QUOTED" Rates

This is a CLEAR CUT case......that they have done this to FAVOUR Someone or group of people

If it was 2009...I would have said "INVESTORS"

But in todays time.....There are HARDLY any Investor Groups in noida and that too with builders like 3C

Unfortunately This is how RE busines works.....

Though I would NOT Point at your association, etc ...but the plan is clearly to help someone make some amoutn of money

Enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • Happened to visit that place few days back.....where they planning for this arcade is a place right in front of Shiv Nadar school gate on a road try junction....front road on try junction is joining FNG .........and school is running to its full capacity......even long back from the earlier layout plan even a novice can makeout that that location could be used for shopping arcade.........if true than they have chosen this place for arcade very smartly..........Have they taken consent of two third buyers is a big question ? Will they be able to do it without that consent is ? Main entry/exit gate there as per old plan was catering aptly for the whole project...
    CommentQuote
  • We can ask who are these 2/3 buyers are from noida authority ? When delivery of flats actually commencing?
    CommentQuote
  • Can some senior person answer the following questions, it will help others as well

1. What are the benefits of fit out possession for buyers?
    2. Am I supposed to take any action on this fit out notice as a buyer ?
    3. I am currently in bangalore, Do i need to be personelly present there for taking fit out possession?

FYI-I havent got any fit out letter yet.
    CommentQuote
  • These so called association of few 300 - 400 people have started screwing entire project along with builder, builder is showing them lollipop of fitout for few flats and now changed the layout to reduce more common area. These leaders are playing with money of all other buyers for their individual benefits. I have seen similar examples in past with few more noida projects where builder offered few individuals like not taking extra charges or giving free woodwork or giving some cash also, and in return these greedy people make sure no legal case is filled with their association for any wrong doing, not just for delayed possession but also for illegal construction. Same story is repeating in zing, I am surprised to see greediness of few ruining entire project. Very sad state.
    CommentQuote
  • And interestingly despite of increased floors, reduced land due to farmer taking away a piece of land, merging of two independent smaller tower to a bigger one, now newly changed layout with one more shopping complex, reduced enterence to projects... these association members still agreeing on increased supper area, not just that they have stared defending builder for these wrong doing.

Pathetic people making fool of many not so aware people.
    CommentQuote
    Just to update every Member here, this Mail was received on 16th June so it is absolutely not possible that "Association" people are not aware of it... And if they are not, then it is far bigger a joke than if they are...

So - this association - is it reportedly taking underhand money from builder to not fight a case, or is it a simple case of mismanagement or of misplaced priorities?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    These so called association of few 300 - 400 people have started screwing entire project along with builder, builder is showing them lollipop of fitout for few flats and now changed the layout to reduce more common area. These leaders are playing with money of all other buyers for their individual benefits. I have seen similar examples in past with few more noida projects where builder offered few individuals like not taking extra charges or giving free woodwork or giving some cash also, and in return these greedy people make sure no legal case is filled with their association for any wrong doing, not just for delayed possession but also for illegal construction. Same story is repeating in zing, I am surprised to see greediness of few ruining entire project. Very sad state.

Thats what i reckon too.. This is for the ppl who thinks association has lighten a spark in a no hope zone.

- where were this association a year ago?, anyways ppl look for right oppurtunity and right time so that answers the question.
    - Fit out letter issuing itself is a cheat, association is ready to accept it like buyers are getting it for free, and builder is doing a favour on us. Fit out possession was ought to come and why the hell these builders who possess a hard skin, who do'nt even obey the court verdict will listen to a group of few people. Only way you can make builder worry is by moving to the court. 3c is a big fish, for him that too will be a 2% loss out of his whole worth.
    So far association is not ready to go legal against the builder, like if builder is doing all well so far, and all buyers are happy.

- Escrow account is a plain bullshit, what tactics... its indeed a sad state. Do association members know from where the money is coming now, or what whats the reason of delay?

- Delay penalty payment, what a joke,, needless to say..., Association has its own bba when they quote "Only association members will get the benefit of the association efforts in terms of getting delay penalty".. wow

- Association has "core members"..... Core memebers are the ones and they are the only ones. This is noida, i have seen such "core members" been threatened by the builders lobby, but as the group strenthens, builders starts providing favours, money speaks therafter!!!

- This "Zing Arcade" this is news to me.. but we have seen already a lot in LB, LP, no surpriZING here....
    CommentQuote
  • As a flat owner, I am a member of the association, and there is no truth in what you and another member anuj mca has written, to say the least, your language itself is objectionable and totally uncivil.

As you rightly pointed out, the association is just under 400 members of some 2400 flats in Zing. I am wondering why you felt the desperate need to use such language and write such a long note, clearly something could be made out of that, as association members are well aware of some elements creating ruckus.

The association was formed last year, and only after that things started moving, and now tower 1, is complete. with tower 2 coming july

It is pitiable that some people have to resort to such kind of language really. and throw stones and accusations on fellow flat owners who are trying to get a derailed train back on track and moving. I have full trust in the "core team" and they are doing the right thing in my understanding.
    CommentQuote