Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ashish7
    As a flat owner, I am a member of the association, and there is no truth in what you and another member anuj mca has written, to say the least, your language itself is objectionable and totally uncivil.

As you rightly pointed out, the association is just under 400 members of some 2400 flats in Zing. I am wondering why you felt the desperate need to use such language and write such a long note, clearly something could be made out of that, as association members are well aware of some elements creating ruckus.

The association was formed last year, and only after that things started moving, and now tower 1, is complete. with tower 2 coming july

It is pitiable that some people have to resort to such kind of language really. and throw stones and accusations on fellow flat owners who are trying to get a derailed train back on track and moving. I have full trust in the "core team" and they are doing the right thing in my understanding.

Ask the "Core Team" about Layout change and then justify here... Will wait for your revert...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    So - this association - is it reportedly taking underhand money from builder to not fight a case, or is it a simple case of mismanagement or of misplaced priorities?

Look, I cannot be sure as whatever I said is on the basis of what is visible in Public domain. It is my assessment of situation, which could be wrong as well. If Members of Association keep Advertising here to attract more Members, keep taking Credit, Builder starts recognizing them as "core group" & they go completely silent about Layout Change & addition on Commercial in place of Green area, what would you assess out of it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CA Rajeev
    Look, I cannot be sure as whatever I said is on the basis of what is visible in Public domain. It is my assessment of situation, which could be wrong as well. If Members of Association keep Advertising here to attract more Members, keep taking Credit, Builder starts recognizing them as "core group" & they go completely silent about Layout Change & addition on Commercial in place of Green area, what would you assess out of it?

While I am not aware of the actual situation and have zero knowledge of the case at hand. It would be impossible for the association to make the builder comply to all their points, even if these are mentioned in the BBA and the brochure, it will just lead to a stalemate. So possibly the association is negotiating to salvage the situation, this involves allowing the builder to raise some money to get the project moving.
    Of course the builder greasing some association members to tow his line can never be ruled out. Similarly you cannot rule out there are some elements who want to derail this process to protect their own vested interests. The only way out for the buyers is to monitor the actual situation and have periodic meetings with the association members and allowing the association members to work in defined parameters.
    However the builder always has the upper hand as he has access to all the buyers and can always plant his own people as buyers to frame the rules in their favour.
    CommentQuote
  • You wont have to wait long for my response :). Here goes.

There is no change in the layout of the residential apartment or the tower to the best of my understanding

As per my understanding any Layout change of the complex (of building other than residential towers) is not approved by core team or anyone for that matter, IMHO, as per the law, the onus is on builder to take two third majority by taking out atleast 2 notice advertisement, and giving 30 days for flat owners to give their acceptance, or refusal. If the builder is not doing it, he is on the wrong side of law.

The association is formed with the sole purpose of getting apartment delivery, which was a pipe dream till 8 months back, and now fit out letters have gone to all in tower 1.
    CommentQuote
    As a flat owner, I am a member of the association, and there is no truth in what you and another member anuj mca has written, to say the least, your language itself is objectionable and totally uncivil.

As you rightly pointed out, the association is just under 400 members of some 2400 flats in Zing. I am wondering why you felt the desperate need to use such language and write such a long note, clearly something could be made out of that, as association members are well aware of some elements creating ruckus.

The association was formed last year, and only after that things started moving, and now tower 1, is complete. with tower 2 coming july

It is pitiable that some people have to resort to such kind of language really. and throw stones and accusations on fellow flat owners who are trying to get a derailed train back on track and moving. I have full trust in the "core team" and they are doing the right thing in my understanding.

i know some people have full trust on "Core team" thats the only option they have now. Builder is throwing what he has pre-decided or pre-planned, and we think association has acheived it.

Achievement would be like:

- Scrapping of fit out letters or atleast make them optional, and clear communication from builder that wont affect delay panelty clause or wont attact any intrest.

- Need to ask builder where all the money of buyers have been invested so far, and come up with answer.

- Why not delay penalty adjusted in the last demand ( " using the word "last demand"...not "fitouts" neither "possession" , as that was communicated in written from last 3 years whenver we have asked for delay penalty.

Truth is most of the people have paid the last demand" as they fear of the due dates..

- Super Area increase of 8%..... oh.... lets not discuss it its a old story with all builders. Association take is lets accept it for now, we can fight it later.. .. and how are you going to fight? and when? why not now?

So far builder is providing the timelines.. it should be like association to be giving them the deadlines..and publish those dates to the users..and next course of action if those deadlines are not met..and then made it public, so that builder gets threatened.

Isnt it the moral duty of builder to provide the handover timelines to all its buyers rather then sharing with only few people.
    Its that information that is shared to only few, that makes people feel to join the association.
    .. 3c with help of few people are cashing that situation too very well. Excellent business tactics..
    CommentQuote
    You wont have to wait long for my response :). Here goes.

There is no change in the layout of the residential apartment or the tower to the best of my understanding

As per my understanding any Layout change of the complex (of building other than residential towers) is not approved by core team or anyone for that matter, IMHO, as per the law, the onus is on builder to take two third majority by taking out atleast 2 notice advertisement, and giving 30 days for flat owners to give their acceptance, or refusal. If the builder is not doing it, he is on the wrong side of law.

The association is formed with the sole purpose of getting apartment delivery, which was a pipe dream till 8 months back, and now fit out letters have gone to all in tower 1.

"If" the Builder is not doing it... Wow...
    Such Hard Working Association (even recognized by Builder as "Core Team") has no idea about it...
    And if you / any group Member is aware, what is preferred 1) Acceptance or 2) Refusal
    If answer is 2) Refusal, then such a Notice should have been intimated to all & Sundry so that more people can "Refuse" and such change is negated. Isn't it?

So in short, 2 possibilities exist:

1) Association is not even aware of any such thing. In such case, how eligible are they to represent a Group.
    2) They are aware but want to keep silent so that Builder gets automatic acceptance.

Which side is this group on? Now don't point towards Builder and say "hum to aapki taraf hain".
    CommentQuote
    You wont have to wait long for my response :). Here goes.

If sole & only purpose of association is to get the fitouts as soon as possible.. then i am happy too and i also have trust in that..
    Also i feel 3C is very reputed builder that obeys what few of its buyers says after visiting their office in groups, itni sharafat...kash ye kuch log 2 saal pehle chale jaate 3c ke office, itna delay nai hota. :)
    CommentQuote
  • easy to take potshots at others from the fence difficult to take a stand and do something about it sir.

The association is just 10 % of flat owners, what stops you to take a lead( if u are interested party with a flat here) and do what you are preaching here.
    CommentQuote
    easy to take potshots at others from the fence difficult to take a stand and do something about it sir.

The association is just 10 % of flat owners, what stops you to take a lead( if u are interested party with a flat here) and do what you are preaching here.

Potshots will be taken at someone who declares itself as the representative & does not do well. If some gaps (wide ones) are found in the way things are done, it will be pointed out... I may/may not do whatever I can at my level but atleast I am not benefiting myself at the expense of others & not showing off having achieved xyz for others... Non answering of questions raised will only lead to confirmation of possible truth...
    CommentQuote
    easy to take potshots at others from the fence difficult to take a stand and do something about it sir.

I may not do any good to association or to this project, or to my own investment, but i wont let any negative things to spread over internet.. if association members are asking to join association on this forum, then i am at right place to cast my opinion.

At present i would not join the association, may be in future, if that group proves me wrong,,, i would support too.

Reality is, its tough to become a leader and start a new association who would work on my preachings.. without any self-interest involved.. it will be only huge pain and a very very very little gain.. not worth taking..

Else FYI, some of the core members FB profile says "SELF EMPOLYED" and you know what i mean sir.... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Ashish, why such a long message that too pointing individual person without knowing him?

Would have been positive if you would have given logical answer to the concerns raised.

Now regarding your association working from last one year, we have been fighting with them from last 3 years, then came the time when we started going legal that time builder did he trick to divide us based on Tower 7, 8 and rest other. From there the bigger group emerged, I as still with them infact I was the one who setup emailid teamlzrwa, also did verifications on daily basis of documents of new members, then I got stuck in life due to serious medical problem in my family, and started losing active role in that bigger Association. When personal life settled and I started back as active member I realised many things has changed, including the way we were standing for our rights against builder, we started giving up and stopped standing for our rights, we were not doing raising concerns for builder wrong doing.

I objected this, and as a result I was removed from this group.

Not just me, few other initial members started getting removed from the group who so ever were raising their voice against this wrong doing.

So, this was the history.

But now the things have taken even more really bad turn, where builder is milking money from all mean by even changing the layout for 4th time from the e launch. Just look at the layout plan posted earlier in this group and see what green area will we be left with? Also, think how come the super area be increased when more floors, more commercial and reducing land? Infact the super area should be reduced. Now think yourself why association happily accepting all these in name of fitout letters and why they are handing over even your rights just you being a memeber of the association ? Is it legal or even ethical?
    CommentQuote
  • I found this news Article dated june 06 2016

No more courts: Home buyers collaborate with builders to complete projects | ET RealEstate

Few lines from this article:

3C's Lotus Zing project in Noida that was launched in 2010 is also being finished under a similar arrangement. Its RWA president, Sunel Kant, said construction had resumed in January 2016 and fit-outs will start in two of the 16 towers in June. The entire project with 2,454 apartments is expected to be ready by May 2017
    CommentQuote
  • Sunel Kant works with that media company.
    CommentQuote
  • Which other Business allows one Party to alter things in one sided manner after Contract is entered? And this Article sympathizes with Builder, wow!

Is it not possible that Builders have started such Associations through some Puppets of theirs OR have converted some Members into their Puppet? In any case, they had to deliver some time, so why not deliver on their Terms through this Association route.
    CommentQuote
  • I will keep it short and simple and I am someone who is closely observing all the developments around this, so I am not writing this just for the sake of it.

Few good folks started this movement with good intentions. Suddenly few highly intellectuals were parachuted and threatened to send builder to jail and took over the affairs. Needless to say they have unwarranted warmth for the builder. All oldies gave up and followed the intellectuals.

Builder is smart, portrayed everything in a manner that association think it's being done because of them. Work started in all projects because of pressure from all ends and some funding but association thinks builder is afraid of going to jail because of intellectuals.

Associations had good intentions but got befooled and played in the hands of builder along with intellectuals.

Intellectuals closed their eyes didn't even bother to see what's happening with other projects.

So called penalty deal they have cracked is same that people in LB LP get without joining associations,forget going to courts. In some cases it's even better, you should know how to bargain.

They dint get to pay for illegal fitouts.

Atleast their towers are ready before and not some not painted crap.

Now, the priorities of association are different. Don't consider them as someone fighting the builder. Their aim is to get the project finished even if they have to pay for unjust demands. This is their aim and we should respect it.

However, they must stop fooling innocent buyers with their misplaced priorities. Forcing builder to issue possession of under construction towers and forcing to pay is so wrong. What if I didn't want this crap, I needed a safe place.

I have written above comments with full responsibility. Anyone want to counter me, do it with facts, else I will simply choose to ignore bullshit. And I promise I can answer each and every logically asked question.
    CommentQuote