Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    I will keep it short and simple and I am someone who is closely observing all the developments around this, so I am not writing this just for the sake of it.

Few good folks started this movement with good intentions. Suddenly few highly intellectuals were parachuted and threatened to send builder to jail and took over the affairs. Needless to say they have unwarranted warmth for the builder. All oldies gave up and followed the intellectuals.

Builder is smart, portrayed everything in a manner that association think it's being done because of them. Work started in all projects because of pressure from all ends and some funding but association thinks builder is afraid of going to jail because of intellectuals.

Associations had good intentions but got befooled and played in the hands of builder along with intellectuals.

Intellectuals closed their eyes didn't even bother to see what's happening with other projects.

So called penalty deal they have cracked is same that people in LB LP get without joining associations,forget going to courts. In some cases it's even better, you should know how to bargain.

They dint get to pay for illegal fitouts.

Atleast their towers are ready before and not some not painted crap.

Now, the priorities of association are different. Don't consider them as someone fighting the builder. Their aim is to get the project finished even if they have to pay for unjust demands. This is their aim and we should respect it.

However, they must stop fooling innocent buyers with their misplaced priorities. Forcing builder to issue possession of under construction towers and forcing to pay is so wrong. What if I didn't want this crap, I needed a safe place.

I have written above comments with full responsibility. Anyone want to counter me, do it with facts, else I will simply choose to ignore bullshit. And I promise I can answer each and every logically asked question.

Bang... Fully agree...
    CommentQuote
  • Any suggestions for the people who are getting final demand letters on fitouts, with no delay penalty, no clarity on OC/maintainence charges, with increased SA, whether they should pay or not before the due date..

For some people, not paying the demand before due date may seek consequences and unnecessary stress..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Unidentified
    Any suggestions for the people who are getting final demand letters on fitouts, with no delay penalty, no clarity on OC/maintainence charges, with increased SA, whether they should pay or not before the due date..

For some people, not paying the demand before due date may seek consequences and unnecessary stress..

Fitouts is illegal and optional. Baaki aap samajhdaar ho.
    CommentQuote
    I will keep it short and simple and I am someone who is closely observing all the developments around this, so I am not writing this just for the sake of it.

Few good folks started this movement with good intentions. Suddenly few highly intellectuals were parachuted and threatened to send builder to jail and took over the affairs. Needless to say they have unwarranted warmth for the builder. All oldies gave up and followed the intellectuals.

Builder is smart, portrayed everything in a manner that association think it's being done because of them. Work started in all projects because of pressure from all ends and some funding but association thinks builder is afraid of going to jail because of intellectuals.

Associations had good intentions but got befooled and played in the hands of builder along with intellectuals.

Intellectuals closed their eyes didn't even bother to see what's happening with other projects.

So called penalty deal they have cracked is same that people in LB LP get without joining associations,forget going to courts. In some cases it's even better, you should know how to bargain.

Now, the priorities of association are different. Don't consider them as someone fighting the builder. Their aim is to get the project finished even if they have to pay for unjust demands. This is their aim and we should respect it.

However, they must stop fooling innocent buyers with their misplaced priorities. Forcing builder to issue possession of under construction towers and forcing to pay is so wrong. What if I didn't want this crap, I needed a safe place.

I have written above comments with full responsibility. Anyone want to counter me, do it with facts, else I will simply choose to ignore bullshit. And I promise I can answer each and every logically asked question.

@amitexpert this seems to be the standard template adopted by the builders. I am witness to it first hand at my apt in Indirapuram. The builder delivered the project but many things were lacking. On being confronted the builder agreed to a number of things like providing additional DG set, completing the squash court and basketball court, additional TT table, completing the gazebo and certain other facilities. The agreement was signed and we could see tangible results on the ground and the builder appeared to be committed.
    Suddenly some new people made an appearance, taking a very harsh stance against the builder and accusing the RWA of having capitulated and promised to get back additional money charged towards super Area increase, and host of other things. The residents were taken in by these promises.
    The builder used this as a pretext to walk out of his agreement. Over course of the years we found out most of these people were hand in glove with the builder and some even related distantly to the builder or the key employees. They were the most vocal calling the builder names. It was all a pre planned show and people were taken for a ride.
    CommentQuote
    Fitouts is illegal and optional. Baaki aap samajhdaar ho.

Yes fitouts is optional in terms of...., 3c builder is like you can only get the keys of your flat once you paid the final demand on full, and signing bla-bla documents.
    Legally you can visit your flat anytime, alleast now when flat is ready for fitouts, Lets not discuss the legal aspect of it..

Legal yahan BBA ke alawa kuch nai hota, unless you have a copy of Court verdict at your disposal.

Let me ask you in this way.. :) Any rough idea, what percentage of buyers in LB,LP,LZ has paid the final demand raised by 3C on fitouts before due date.

its obvious i am asking this question, because i am among those who always feel safe to be with majority.. Specially when you are not sure of wheather Yes or No, and more than that you fear of consequences of your descion making.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there a way I can send some legal or binding letter to 3C to explain me

1: Why it has increased the area of my flat without even updating me on this ?
    This increases my cost, and I may not be very inclined towards this increase

2. Why the penalty amount for the delay not adjusted in this payment letter ?

3. Can I start living in this apartment after fitouts ? Is it legal and safe to stay ?

I can pay for this final demand letter if the answers given by the developer properly explained.
    CommentQuote

closed their eyes didn't even bother to see what's happening with other projects.

I have no idea who all are involved in the Association, whether it is Promoters or "parachuted people". I comment on what I see today.

If their aim is ONLY to get the project finished by compromising on other aspects, why should we "respect it"? We have not chosen them to represent us. Even Builder recognizes them as "core group" in his mail, why? Probably because what they are doing suits the Builder, whether they are "fooled" or planted is an endless discussion though.

Fully agree on "they must stop fooling innocent buyers with their misplaced priorities". Rather, I would say, asking Builder to give possession (which he has to give anyways) by closing eyes on wrongdoings by Builder is not about priorities. It is like giving up what is rightfully ours for something which is rightfully ours...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ramana01
    Is there a way I can send some legal or binding letter to 3C to explain me

1: Why it has increased the area of my flat without even updating me on this ?
    This increases my cost, and I may not be very inclined towards this increase

2. Why the penalty amount for the delay not adjusted in this payment letter ?

3. Can I start living in this apartment after fitouts ? Is it legal and safe to stay ?

I can pay for this final demand letter if the answers given by the developer properly explained.

Mail them, Register post them. It may not matter a lot but let them know people are aware & not easy to fool. Let them reply with something in writing. U may not use it for legal purposes, but it will help you in negotiations (about Penalty, Interest etc.) on Possession...
    CommentQuote
  • Good reply, little clue .

Ah, and i dont have facebook account, :) Never really a big fan of social media sites which only advocates showing superficial stuff
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone have any update about the fitouts happening on time? Starting June 7th, the builder was supposed to handover 5 floors every 10 days. At this rate, Tower 1 should have been completely handed over by now. Is the work on time or stopped midway?
    CommentQuote
  • did you call the builder and check with him ?
    CommentQuote
  • Offer for fit outs. ...tower 1 & 2 under progress
    ...next are towers 15 & 16.....and than tower 3 in Mar 2017....as per 3C office.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by s thakur
    Offer for fit outs. ...tower 1 & 2 under progress
    ...next are towers 15 & 16.....and than tower 3 in Mar 2017....as per 3C office.

tower 3 in march 2017? i thought the entire project was to be delivered by may 2017.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes......Call them or make a querry through e mail.....you will get the answer. .....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi I just visited 3c office recently, they confirmed that they have delivered tower 1 in June, tower 2 delivery is in progress. Tower 5 will be delivered by April 2017. I visited the site and feel that even those people get possession won't be able to shift for another 3 months, as complex is in very messy state. Tower 5 was supposed to be delivered in mid 2014, so what are the condition on penalty charges, also I read in newspapers sometime back that real estate he been passed and there will be penalty of 12%can someone add light on that.
    Do we have any whats app group for Lotus zing buyers?
    CommentQuote