Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
Reply
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • thanks for the info guesswho. How about that NALA next to the project. the broker told me it would be covered. IS that true ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himkat
    thanks for the info guesswho. How about that NALA next to the project. the broker told me it would be covered. IS that true ?


    Broker always says the point by which they can sell their projects. However, this NALA is not too close by zing as its close to 137 sector projects. There is enough distance.

    However, this NALA should be closed in future.

    And if you book any Park facing project in Zing, you will not see this NALA. Did you visit the site ? Check the layout and then compare the distance with NALA.
    CommentQuote
  • I doubt if this nala would be covered in future, this nala runs all ways long from Noida's existing sectors and its not covered anywhere.

    In sec-137 only few projects faces Nala and they are better located as there is 100m green belt in between, better project like County and Purvanchal are away from it, i feel they are better deal.

    I have an update on STP, i always wonders whats the foul smell whenever i pass from shopprix mall road, recently there is a new signal installed and when i was standing on signal on my left i saw a board of STP.

    Really it smells very bad in near by area though its all covered with green cover.

    Originally Posted by guesswho
    Broker always says the point by which they can sell their projects. However, this NALA is not too close by zing as its close to 137 sector projects. There is enough distance.

    However, this NALA should be closed in future.

    And if you book any Park facing project in Zing, you will not see this NALA. Did you visit the site ? Check the layout and then compare the distance with NALA.
    CommentQuote
  • nala will always be there and you can be sure it won't be covered anytime soon. the smell coming from nala will get worse with time. broker is just trying to make a sale by claiming it will be covered soon.

    it is not feasible to cover nala for long distances as they have to be cleaned from time to time( it is feasible for short distances, but very costly).

    Originally Posted by guesswho
    Broker always says the point by which they can sell their projects. However, this NALA is not too close by zing as its close to 137 sector projects. There is enough distance.

    However, this NALA should be closed in future.

    And if you book any Park facing project in Zing, you will not see this NALA. Did you visit the site ? Check the layout and then compare the distance with NALA.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    I doubt if this nala would be covered in future, this nala runs all ways long from Noida's existing sectors and its not covered anywhere.

    In sec-137 only few projects faces Nala and they are better located as there is 100m green belt in between, better project like County and Purvanchal are away from it, i feel they are better deal.

    I have an update on STP, i always wonders whats the foul smell whenever i pass from shopprix mall road, recently there is a new signal installed and when i was standing on signal on my left i saw a board of STP.

    Really it smells very bad in near by area though its all covered with green cover.


    The green belt between zing and nala is more than what's there in 137 front projects. When I checked the layout of towers and the distance from NALA, I don't find it really as a concern but yes , purvanchal and County may come as a better deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Very true. I bought it cuz i liked the project and its from 3c's. I hope it comes out well. i am sure the NALA will affect PARAS more than zing cuz i feel PARAS flats would be facing the NALA.
    CommentQuote
  • it should not be more or less, question is does it affect yours, its wind buddy and its just 150-200 mtrs from Nala and this is very close. It will surely come with winds.

    Don't expect it to be clean , few years down the line it would be worst...

    To get a feel please visit to developed sectors

    If someone travels on delhi to noida metro, try to stop at IP metro station and you will be able to judge it.

    Originally Posted by himkat
    Very true. I bought it cuz i liked the project and its from 3c's. I hope it comes out well. i am sure the NALA will affect PARAS more than zing cuz i feel PARAS flats would be facing the NALA.
    CommentQuote
  • dude its a nala. smell will only depend on distance from it. it won't matter whether building is facing it or not. so distance from nala is only valid criteria determining level of smell.
    Originally Posted by himkat
    Very true. I bought it cuz i liked the project and its from 3c's. I hope it comes out well. i am sure the NALA will affect PARAS more than zing cuz i feel PARAS flats would be facing the NALA.
    CommentQuote
  • got your point. but again i am not going to live there. its for an investment and its too late to do anything now. Maybe i should have thought seriously about this before i made my decision. Now i can just hope they deliver a good project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    dude its a nala. smell will only depend on distance from it. it won't matter whether building is facing it or not. so distance from nala is only valid criteria determining level of smell.


    Yes, And I personally believe the distance is well enough and its not a big Nala and shouldn't impact to Zing. If it will then it will impact people working in Metlife and advent too.

    Others who have visited the site, please update. Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guesswho
    Yes, And I personally believe the distance is well enough and its not a big Nala and shouldn't impact to Zing. If it will then it will impact people working in Metlife and advent too.

    Others who have visited the site, please update. Thanks!


    Doesn't affect offices that much. They are usually climate controlled with a HVAC controlling air quality. In homes on the other hand you have windows that can be opened and closed...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guesswho
    Yes, And I personally believe the distance is well enough and its not a big Nala and shouldn't impact to Zing. If it will then it will impact people working in Metlife and advent too.

    Others who have visited the site, please update. Thanks!

    Once I visited Vivek Vihar in Sec 82..the same nallah passes by 250 m... and it was stinky... ur luck depends on wind direction as well
    CommentQuote
  • hi

    what is the latest position of 3c zing...which towers have been launched/rates/discount details?please confirm.
    CommentQuote
  • My friend booked one in 3c zing...3275 all inclusive (included landscape facing PLC and since he went above 10th floor so No floor Plc)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for IRSF..and its active members..i have booked in zing today..inventory position is quite bad..people are rushing to take home their..that is bit surprising..even with in 1 hour, i was not able to get desired floor..
    CommentQuote