Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by aka2012
    Hi I just visited 3c office recently, they confirmed that they have delivered tower 1 in June, tower 2 delivery is in progress. Tower 5 will be delivered by April 2017. I visited the site and feel that even those people get possession won't be able to shift for another 3 months, as complex is in very messy state. Tower 5 was supposed to be delivered in mid 2014, so what are the condition on penalty charges, also I read in newspapers sometime back that real estate he been passed and there will be penalty of 12%can someone add light on that

Is finishing work going on in towers 2, 15 and 16? Have you seen the labourers working?
    CommentQuote
  • How is this project overall? Can someone pls share the info, I want invest in this for end use?
    CommentQuote
  • Probably one of the best MIG project only and only after it is delivered and also if the quality is maintained. How it will be maintained after delivery in future is a separate issue.
    CommentQuote
  • In tower 2 yes, for others didn't find labours to be working,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aka2012
    In tower 2 yes, for others didn't find labours to be working,

whats the latest news on progress? have fit out letters been issued and is work still going on in other towers?
    CommentQuote
  • Updates are nothing different from last 6 years, builder is trying everything not to deliver the flat, not just that, builder is planting his spy in all legal cases as well buyer's associations to make sure he doesn't get any legal pressure as well. On the top of that few idiots are supporting builder due to their own interest, and few other innocent idiots are blindly allowing them doing so in the name of big buyer association.
    CommentQuote
  • I visited this location some days back,present state of construction far from any standard ,there is no place to walk ,towers said to be under offer are nowhere in any shape , other towers no work, saw lift getting fitted in Tower 1,genuine owners must see who are these people claiming some type of association in touch with the builder for construction and faster delivery, they are not genuine buyers but guarantor/bulk buyers /property dealers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shekhar78
    I visited this location some days back,present state of construction far from any standardI ,there is no place to walk ,towers said to be under offer are nowhere in any shape , other towers no work, saw lift getting fitted in Tower 1,genuine owners must see who are these people claiming some type of association in touch with the builder for construction and faster delivery, they are not genuine buyers but guarantor/bulk buyers /property dealers

That bigger association is now leading by Builder's implanted people, these are only few, but they are making sure nothing goes against builder.

No legal case, no discussions in media, no real pressure on builder.

3C is trying all the tricks to make sure they do not have to deliver the flat, on similar lines of implanting their own people they have done same in few legal cases where on the court hearing date someone out of the blue comes claiming he is also a buyer and wants to join the legal case with all the documents ready, and right after his document submission he lefts without discussing with the real members who have been fighting in court from starting.

Please whosoever are the real buyer in that so called bigger association, please form smaller group of other real members (5-10 members) and file legal cases as soon as possible without further getting fooled in the hand of those leaders of your associations.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I have a flat in Lotus Zing, tower 14 and my bank is keep on asking for land repayment installment status.
    Last demand was cancelled by 3C however no concrete statement were provided regarding how they are going to pay these installments.

Can you share details of any group or members looking to file a legal proceeding again 3C?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Can genuine buyers send me a private message with their contact details so as to discuss and form a smaller group to mount a legal challenge?

I had booked a flat for my parents and have been awaiting possession. The delay has messed up all our planning as I wanted them to stay with me overseas whilst maintaining a smaller property there. If these guys dont understand the polite way, lets give it to them the hard way!

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • i believe there already is some sort of case registered against them in consumer court.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1623446454562598/
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Query to ashish7 and other members of the association - once again even after vidur bharadwaj's mail detailing the timelines for fitouts the builder has gone back on their word. Has the association spoken to the builder on why they are defaulting? By now, tower 2 should have been handed over but it doesn't seem even close. What is the update?
    CommentQuote
  • Once again, making remarks without declaring your interest, if you are a flat owner, talk to builder directly, if you are a investor, i feel sorry,
    CommentQuote
  • Sir,

Please join the association if you wish to know what association is doing or take up the matter with builder directly,

I am neither a spokesperson for association nor for Builder :).
    CommentQuote