Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Fitout possession stopped

Hi ,
    Does any one know why fit out possessions have been stopped for tower 2 ?

Are they rolling out possessions slowly or they changed plans ?
    CommentQuote
  • No idea, would be good to send email to 3c and get feedback
    CommentQuote
  • Finally its taking shape. Good for buyers of at least 2 Towers. Hopefully others will also get their flats in coming time.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for sharing....looks good
    CommentQuote
  • How will be Lotus Zing for end use.. say two years from now......? Senior members may please advise. I still remember in 2012-13,14 many channels on their realty shows and even on IREF..recommending and showcasing this project as one of the best (future) MIG project in Noida/NCR.
    CommentQuote
  • Sector is one of best
    Project layout is simple and good
    Layouts are practical and good
    Location is excellent

BUT

Builder didnt live up to his promises, intial speed of work and remains unprofessional

Thats puts a big question mark for buyers at this moment

U can consider when project is rtm and registry open
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Zohaib for the inputs.....
    CommentQuote
  • Someone has uploaded some nice pics of lift lobby on Facebook. These pics are from Tower 1. After looking these pictures it seems that 3C is trying to convince buyers.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I believe the builder/ management has become more pro active of late.....and frequently meeting with flat owners.....things have started moving in Lotus Zing....good sign...
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone share what kind of meeting it is? Again I found it small FB Group.
    3C is calling buyers from 8 Towers. Something is happening positive in this project. Seniors can share if they have any news with them.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Directors of 3C Company inviting home buyers for meeting at project site is certainly positive signals.
    CommentQuote
  • What was the outcome of the meeting? What are the promises/demands/requests made by 3Cs
    CommentQuote
  • Promise: We will give you the flats.
    Demands: Pay a bit more than we initially asked for.
    Request: Please wait for some more time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ramana01
    Promise: We will give you the flats.
    Demands: Pay a bit more than we initially asked for.
    Request: Please wait for some more time.

Wrong.

He asked to pay the next Demand in advance. Amount collected from each Tower will be used in that Tower only.
    New deadline will be given for each Tower for Offer of possession.
    If new deadline is not met, he promised paying 18% Interest on Demand paid in advance.
    Penalty is promised as per new Table shown.
    Super Area increase of 8%.

Point here is that we, the Buyers, have had so many promises earlier & its not easy to decide whether to trust him now or not.
    CommentQuote
  • Given that other 4 towers are getting done in the same way...i don't think there is anything for the buyers to lose here. It make sense to pay the rest and closely monitor the progress.
    CommentQuote