Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thats what they are Baking on. They have completed 2 Towers to make people feel comfortable.
    Honestly speaking, even I m inclined towards agreeing.
    As I am in Tower-16, only last demand is left. They'll ask for Payment for increase in Super Area & will adjust Penalty also (as per their new Chart with Terms & conditions).
    CommentQuote
  • Proposal given by Vidur Bhardwaj in the last Sunday meeting. Seems to be practical and time lines given realistic. I personally believe the proposal is workable. Separate escrow account for each tower. By the way which is the bank where the 3C has opened escrow accounts?

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CA Rajeev

Wrong.

He asked to pay the next Demand in advance. Amount collected from each Tower will be used in that Tower only.
    New deadline will be given for each Tower for Offer of possession.
    If new deadline is not met, he promised paying 18% Interest on Demand paid in advance.
    Penalty is promised as per new Table shown.
    Super Area increase of 8%.

Point here is that we, the Buyers, have had so many promises earlier & its not easy to decide whether to trust him now or not.

He asked to pay the next Demand in advance. Amount collected from each Tower will be used in that Tower only.
    We have heard that before.

One more deadline. What about the ones' that have passed ?

If new deadline is not met, he promised paying 18% Interest on Demand paid in advance.
    Penalty is promised as per new Table shown.​​​​​​​

Can he attach this in written for the demand notice we receive ?
    ​​​​​​​What about the penalties for the delay till now, Can these be adjusted in this last demand notice ?

We need to get this checked from an independent agency. What is the actual increase from what we are already paying for.

I don't think my initial message was wrong. You just changed the words to make it sound a bit better !!
    CommentQuote
  • I shared what was discussed in the Meeting. Don't quote me as if I am answerable. Still just sharing few answers based on info shared in Meeting:

Originally Posted by ramana01

We have heard that before.
    Even I have.

One more deadline. What about the ones' that have passed ?
    Kill him. I won't mind at all.

Penalty is promised as per new Table shown.

Can he attach this in written for the demand notice we receive ?
    What about the penalties for the delay till now, Can these be adjusted in this last demand notice ?

Yes. Interest part will be provided in writing.
    Yes, previous penalties will be adjusted in this Demand Notice.

We need to get this checked from an independent agency. What is the actual increase from what we are already paying for.
    Plz do. And share with us also. Hope we can pull something out of it.

I don't think my initial message was wrong. You just changed the words to make it sound a bit better !!
    "Pay a bit more than we initially asked for." I corrected you that he is not asking for more but asking in Advance. (I know paying for enhanced Super Area is like paying more but Meeting was for paying in Advance & not for that).

If you felt offended, regrets...

CommentQuote
  • I heard they will start the work once 30% people pay money. People who are skeptical can see how this progresses and then decide. Nevertheless, this needs a very close monitoring.
    CommentQuote
  • How difficult would we getting consent from 30% of buyers from each tower? Do buyers trust VB / 3C this much? I doubt :(:(
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I am trying to evaluate the penalty calculation that 3C is planning (they haven't explained it clearly). Assuming a delay of 36 months, 9 months is force majeure clause. So that leaves us with 270 months of delay. As per BBA, from 7 month onwards, the amount is Rs 10 per sqft per month. For months 1-6, the penalty rate is much lower. Even if I take 20 months at 10 rs per sqft for 1125 sqft flat, it comes to 20*10*1125=2,25,000 INR and the actual amount would be much higher if we add the first 7 months of penalty delay also. So in the example shared by 3C in their email, they have taken an amount of INR 1,70,000 as the penalty amount for tower 6 for 1125 sqft flat. Can someone please explain how 3C is arriving at 1,70,000 INR? They say it's an example and I have sent emails to them but no answer.
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the status of the illegal Commercial they were planning ?

CommentQuote
  • In Sec 168, which builder has good construction quality?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Whats the status of the illegal Commercial they were planning ?

It seems they are dropping one tower completely and going to use that space for commercial.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rareal

It seems they are dropping one tower completely and going to use that space for commercial.

Not really. They proposed a New Residential Tower (No. 12) which is dropped. Commercial was not a part of Original plan & they are going ahead with it.
    So called representatives (Association) have no problem with it... They are working so hard to get what is rightfully ours by giving Builder what is rightfully NOT his... Wow...
    CommentQuote
  • Your RWA is clearly getting benefits from builder

Very much like most of So called illegal RWAs operating all around
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Your RWA is clearly getting benefits from builder

Very much like most of So called illegal RWAs operating all around

That is very clear when Builder starts acknowledging group of few Buyers as representatives of Buyers... (including many who don't know what they have joined it for)
    That is very clear when Group's person shares Dias with the Builder during that Meeting & speaks the same language...
    That is very clear when questions asked to Builder are answered by Group's person (in that Meeting)...
    That is very clear when it is declared that for any doubts about proposal, Group Members may be contacted (not Builder)
    That is very clear when Group's person says that they have negotiated hard with Builder to reach here

Where have they reached??? What have they negotiated???

- Extra Commercial Tower
    - 9 months waiver from penalty
    - 8% Super Area increase without any logic (except a stupid comparison with few other Projects saying ours is still less loaded. I mean is their any calculation for this 8% increase?)
    - Advance Payment of next Demand

In lieu of all above given to Builder under negotiation what does the Buyer get? Flat with infinite delay...
    Wow... Salutes...
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Findestate3 years ago
      I sent an email back to them asking about my exact payment due (discount adjusted) with breakup so I can understand better but no response from 3C. If they now have good intentions and no trap for end users they should provide these details promptly.....which they haven't so I won't be paying my last payment
  • Originally Posted by s thakur
    Proposal given by Vidur Bhardwaj in the last Sunday meeting. Seems to be practical and time lines given realistic. I personally believe the proposal is workable. Separate escrow account for each tower. By the way which is the bank where the 3C has opened escrow accounts?

Their long time relationship banker. .....none other than YES BANK... !
    CommentQuote
  • Is any buyer going for the collaborative scheme? I got another mail from their director (VB) citing the tremendous response they got from the majority of buyers. Obviously there is no proof if majority of buyers have given their consent for the advance payment scheme and it may very well be an email to push all those buyers who may be standing on the line of doubt. Anyone here is going with the advance payment scheme?
    CommentQuote