Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by suz1234
    Is any buyer going for the collaborative scheme? I got another mail from their director (VB) citing the tremendous response they got from the majority of buyers. Obviously there is no proof if majority of buyers have given their consent for the advance payment scheme and it may very well be an email to push all those buyers who may be standing on the line of doubt. Anyone here is going with the advance payment scheme?

Same mail from VB contains 2 very contradictory statements:

1) I find no words to show my gratitude to the tremendous response we have received for the Collaborative Scheme (CS)
    2) A Very Small part have given the consent but are awaiting for some queries related to the same for which my team shall be reverting back to you through personalized calls in next 48 hours.

How can a very small number be considered tremendous response?

Also, a gentleman here stated that there is no response to his e-mail. I also sent a e-mail asking them for basis of increase in Super Area by 8% specially when it should rather decrease by addition of Commercial Arcade in Layout. I even called them and they transferred call to some Mr. Vipin Negi. He had no idea and informed that he'll confirm from the concerned Department & will confirm in an hour. Thereafter, he is not attending calls.

If this is their attitude & if I do not get any revert, then I'll NOT opt for the scheme.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CA Rajeev

Same mail from VB contains 2 very contradictory statements:

1) I find no words to show my gratitude to the tremendous response we have received for the Collaborative Scheme (CS)
    2) A Very Small part have given the consent but are awaiting for some queries related to the same for which my team shall be reverting back to you through personalized calls in next 48 hours.

How can a very small number be considered tremendous response?

Also, a gentleman here stated that there is no response to his e-mail. I also sent a e-mail asking them for basis of increase in Super Area by 8% specially when it should rather decrease by addition of Commercial Arcade in Layout. I even called them and they transferred call to some Mr. Vipin Negi. He had no idea and informed that he'll confirm from the concerned Department & will confirm in an hour. Thereafter, he is not attending calls.

If this is their attitude & if I do not get any revert, then I'll NOT opt for the scheme.

Good point. It looks to me the "tremendous response" means just that which is "response" but not the "consent". The response may be asking the details as you and other have already asked. I have done the same. I have asked the breakup and penalty details for the balance.

The "actual number" giving the consent will be "very small" as what VB mentioned.

I'm not too inclined to go for the advance payment but then if I see the other angle, we have already given almost 95% payment. Whatever is left is just the plumbing & last payment. Getting that and adjusting for penalty & 8% increase of super area, and giving them in three payment VS waiting for them to get the plumbing done and then final stuff and then paying, hardly matters.

Also, what if we don't go for collaborative scheme but they got 30% and move ahead. What is we have to suffer? The building will be ready because of the 30% buyers and when its time to handle over they wont finish our apartment. At that time, we can give the rest payment and get it finished. I see this option a better approach. What am I missing?
    CommentQuote

Good point. It looks to me the "tremendous response" means just that which is "response" but not the "consent". The response may be asking the details as you and other have already asked. I have done the same. I have asked the breakup and penalty details for the balance.

The "actual number" giving the consent will be "very small" as what VB mentioned.

I'm not too inclined to go for the advance payment but then if I see the other angle, we have already given almost 95% payment. Whatever is left is just the plumbing & last payment. Getting that and adjusting for penalty & 8% increase of super area, and giving them in three payment VS waiting for them to get the plumbing done and then final stuff and then paying, hardly matters.

Also, what if we don't go for collaborative scheme but they got 30% and move ahead. What is we have to suffer? The building will be ready because of the 30% buyers and when its time to handle over they wont finish our apartment. At that time, we can give the rest payment and get it finished. I see this option a better approach. What am I missing?

Not advocating anything but who are these 30% ?? everyone wants someone else to be in 30% but want their houses to be finished.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    Not advocating anything but who are these 30% ?? everyone wants someone else to be in 30% but want their houses to be finished.

I don't know who are these 30%. And that's what I wanted to know. I was asking a question where the other 70% also getting their flats without paying any advance. Further, I have no issues to be in the 30% if I know there are others as well. I just don't want to be in the 5% who pays in advance and the status is the same of not going ahead. If paying the peanuts (in comparison of what we have already paid) in advance helps getting the flats, I'm up for it. But I wanted to ask if there are other buyers who are going with this route? That's what my first post was about.
    CommentQuote

Some points to note:

1) 30%, as discussed in Meeting, was increased to 1/3rd in mail received
    2) If they are not responding now, when they are asking for money then imagine what will be state of affairs after getting full payment (even including for Super Area increase)
    3) What is the surety that they'll not come with a new Scheme if they can't finish on new timelines & won't ask for more?
    4) By agreeing to pay in Advance, will they ask to sign some addendum (probably quoting that we forego all rights to dispute, if any)?

I don't know what authorizes them to say they'll finish only those Flats who agree to pay in advance. Overall point is if one wants to go with the flow & feels when 95% is paid why think so much for 5%, then he should go ahead. If one wishes to stand for Right and Wrong & is looking to fight it out, then whatever he is offering is incorrect and can be fought against.

I was also inclined to be in 1st category & go for it, but no reverts & non attending of calls makes me feel, they are not committed to what they are stating and as of now, I am not going for it.
    CommentQuote

I don't know what authorizes them to say they'll finish only those Flats who agree to pay in advance. Overall point is if one wants to go with the flow & feels when 95% is paid why think so much for 5%, then he should go ahead. If one wishes to stand for Right and Wrong & is looking to fight it out, then whatever he is offering is incorrect and can be fought against.

To the point! This is what my feeling was. I was also inclined to be in the 1st category and hope to get something out of it. But let me wait to see what reply they'll give to me. Meanwhile, any buyer going for the collaborative scheme?
    CommentQuote

To the point! This is what my feeling was. I was also inclined to be in the 1st category and hope to get something out of it. But let me wait to see what reply they'll give to me. Meanwhile, any buyer going for the collaborative scheme?

May I ask you which Tower you are in? I m in 16.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments

Just in case it is useful, you may note that I keep sending them mails periodically. They used to reply stating some reasons (read excuses) & giving a new date. I used to reply after end of the committed month again. This went on for some time but now they don't reply to it. That is the reason I feel they'll not bother to revert even now. Probably someone has guided them not to write such things on mail. Lets see if they have changed their stand & attitude or they are only trying to collect money...
    CommentQuote

Just in case it is useful, you may note that I keep sending them mails periodically. They used to reply stating some reasons (read excuses) & giving a new date. I used to reply after end of the committed month again. This went on for some time but now they don't reply to it. That is the reason I feel they'll not bother to revert even now. Probably someone has guided them not to write such things on mail. Lets see if they have changed their stand & attitude or they are only trying to collect money...

Thanks for letting us know. I'll update once and if they reply :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert

Being a veteran what do you suggest Amit?
    CommentQuote

Some points to note:

1) 30%, as discussed in Meeting, was increased to 1/3rd in mail received
    2) If they are not responding now, when they are asking for money then imagine what will be state of affairs after getting full payment (even including for Super Area increase)
    3) What is the surety that they'll not come with a new Scheme if they can't finish on new timelines & won't ask for more?
    4) By agreeing to pay in Advance, will they ask to sign some addendum (probably quoting that we forego all rights to dispute, if any)?

I was also inclined to be in 1st category & go for it, but no reverts & non attending of calls makes me feel, they are not committed to what they are stating and as of now, I am not going for it.

I am also willing to pay the remaining 5%, but as you mentioned, no-one from 3C is responding to my emails or phone.
    Also, the last payment notice I have received didn't include the Penalty Amount deduction.

I have also spoken with Mr. Vipin Negi, and even after his confirmation to deduct the Penalty amount, I haven't received the new demand note.

I am sitting on the edge, just waiting for 3C to respond.

I am also willing to pay the remaining 5%, but as you mentioned, no-one from 3C is responding to my emails or phone.
    Also, the last payment notice I have received didn't include the Penalty Amount deduction.

I have also spoken with Mr. Vipin Negi, and even after his confirmation to deduct the Penalty amount, I haven't received the new demand note.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ramana01

I guess final Demand will be issued after giving consent to the Scheme. Have you given your consent?
    Is last Demand inclusive of additional Charges for Super Area increase?

I guess final Demand will be issued after giving consent to the Scheme. Have you given your consent?

CommentQuote

I am in tower 1. I did receive the demand note, and yes, the super area increase is included in the demand note. I won't consent until they send me a new demand note.
    CommentQuote

I am in tower 1. I did receive the demand note, and yes, the super area increase is included in the demand note.
    I won't consent until they send me a new demand note.

Did you receive it as response to your mail after the Proposal from VB?
    CommentQuote

I am in tower 1. I did receive the demand note, and yes, the super area increase is included in the demand note.
    I won't consent until they send me a new demand note.

Ohh, Tower 1. Then the Scheme is not applicable to you I guess. You must have received Full & Final demand & not demand for Advance Payment under Scheme.
    CommentQuote