Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by CA Rajeev

Ohh, Tower 1. Then the Scheme is not applicable to you I guess. You must have received Full & Final demand & not demand for Advance Payment under Scheme.

Its not full and final, its for initiation of completion and offer for fit-outs. But this demand note should also have included the Delay Penalty Deduction.
    I don't think that even after paying this amount, I would have the registration done and I would be legally allowed to stay in the building.

No one from 3C responds to emails.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ramana01

Its not full and final, its for initiation of completion and offer for fit-outs. But this demand note should also have included the Delay Penalty Deduction.
    I don't think that even after paying this amount, I would have the registration done and I would be legally allowed to stay in the building.

No one from 3C responds to emails.

Staying in Building is directly linked with OC. In the Meeting, VB informed that it is "applied" but not received yet.
    You can very well deny taking Possession for Fitouts & ask them to handover only after receiving OC.
    CommentQuote
  • Why you people are so much doubtful and skeptical after making 96% of payment? I don't think there is much to loose here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rareal
    Why you people are so much doubtful and skeptical after making 96% of payment? I don't think there is much to loose here.

No revert from Builder is making us feel "doubtful and skeptical". Not good enough reason? What kind of "Collaboration" Scheme is this where one Party to Collaboration does not even revert to the Other?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys guess what I found on FB. I am also from one of these Towers and wanted to part of this scheme but I read all the latest conversation here and it is not giving me any kind of confidence. Seniors please suggest. Tomorrow is the last day of sending consent.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I believe many will give their consent on last day that is on 15th Oct....They will easily achieve the target of 1/3rd....
    CommentQuote
  • This is unbelievable... Write to them, no revert. Call them & none picks up calls... And they expect people to trust them and pay in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Try calling them, none is attending calls neither on direct Extension nor at Reception...
    CommentQuote
  • http://indianexpress.com/article/lifestyle/art-and-culture/delhi-art-portraits-exhibition-vidur-bharadwaj-3039716/

one of the owners is doing art exhibitions lecturing people on "sustainable development" & another one has already packed his bags & left for london

this happens only in india
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CA Rajeev
    Try calling them, none is attending calls neither on direct Extension nor at Reception...

True I had similar experience, happy to pay due amount but not blindly
    CommentQuote
  • Amazing.......people are not ready to pay the balance 4 or 5% even when the builder is promising to fast track the delivery......
    ...its take decade to build the brand and only one stroke to destroy it.........Once upon a time people use to put money in 3C blindly without asking a single querry.....now the trust can only be restored by delivery/action on ground......memory of people is short......
    CommentQuote
  • Guys I was wrong and relied too much on conversation happening at IREF. Although Buyer's money is on stake but still people are showing interest and 36% buyers participated in so called Collaborative Scheme. See the graph. They cracked number in almost all the towers and also I came to know that Vidur has sent mail to buyers of all the 8 towers that he is staring work in all the 8 towers. Let me check tomorrow from 3C office whether I can join now or not. I seriously think when I paid 95%, I wasn't thinking much and secondly there was no choice then paying it now why should I bother about remaining 5%. Jana hai to yeh bhi chala jaye... :(
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Findestate3 years ago
      If intentions are right then why not respond to the queries buyers have raised, why are they so scared of giving written confirmation? I'm not in hurry and will wait for there response else no payment for sure
  • Originally Posted by hellofriends
    Guys I was wrong and relied too much on conversation happening at IREF. Although Buyer's money is on stake but still people are showing interest and 36% buyers participated in so called Collaborative Scheme. See the graph. They cracked number in almost all the towers and also I came to know that Vidur has sent mail to buyers of all the 8 towers that he is staring work in all the 8 towers. Let me check tomorrow from 3C office whether I can join now or not. I seriously think when I paid 95%, I wasn't thinking much and secondly there was no choice then paying it now why should I bother about remaining 5%. Jana hai to yeh bhi chala jaye... :(

That's what everyone thinking and that's why I asked 3C the breakup so that I can join. No response. You are saying you'll ask them if you can join or not.... I hope you do get some response. Please let us know about that. I'm not in NCR so I can't walk in to their office as you said. The only way for me was to call or email to know the details about penalty and other calculations. But there is no response.
    CommentQuote
  • Next would be 3c might call you to talk over phone but they won't confirm it in writing....just be prepared if you get a call...
    CommentQuote
  • Total silence on the thread......is the work is going on in Lotus Zing.......
    any one visited the site recently may please give feedback...
    CommentQuote