Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello Members

Few Queries ?

1. I know they are delivering tower numbers 1,2,15 and 16 . Any idea about the construction status or ongoing work in the others towers?
    2. I being the first owner of the property, If I sell this to a prospective buyer, Will he be entitled to the penalty adjustment at the time of delivery of the apartment?
    3. What does the members suggest, Should we hold or sell this property considering the uncertain future of Real Estate Market ahead?

Rgds
    Vikram
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VRathore
    Hello Members

Few Queries ?

1. I know they are delivering tower numbers 1,2,15 and 16 . Any idea about the construction status or ongoing work in the others towers?
    2. I being the first owner of the property, If I sell this to a prospective buyer, Will he be entitled to the penalty adjustment at the time of delivery of the apartment?
    3. What does the members suggest, Should we hold or sell this property considering the uncertain future of Real Estate Market ahead?

Rgds
    Vikram

1) No idea. As per last communication received from VB, the work in almost all Towers was supposed to begin in Oct-end or Nov-Beginning. Whether or not it has is something that can be confirmed by someone who has visited there recently. No update by anyone here on that.

2) Yes, re-sale Buyer would get it. I bought it in resale & Penalty is adjusted in the Demand received.

3) No-one knows with certainty. However, I would suggest it depends on your use of Funds:

- If you plan to invest in some other Property, probably not advisable bcoz u can't be sure of performance of that Property.
    - If you plan to sell & close Loans (if you have one) & live in peace. Yes, recommended provided the pricing justifies it.
    - If you plan to sell & put the money in FD, then it depends on ROI you get by selling now. If you manage decent (above FD Rate) ROI from Booking till date, then you have achieved something. Getting out of it & putting in FDR is not a bad option. Waiting till actual Possession is another option.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CA Rajeev

1) No idea. As per last communication received from VB, the work in almost all Towers was supposed to begin in Oct-end or Nov-Beginning. Whether or not it has is something that can be confirmed by someone who has visited there recently. No update by anyone here on that.

2) Yes, re-sale Buyer would get it. I bought it in resale & Penalty is adjusted in the Demand received.

3) No-one knows with certainty. However, I would suggest it depends on your use of Funds:

- If you plan to invest in some other Property, probably not advisable bcoz u can't be sure of performance of that Property.
    - If you plan to sell & close Loans (if you have one) & live in peace. Yes, recommended provided the pricing justifies it.
    - If you plan to sell & put the money in FD, then it depends on ROI you get by selling now. If you manage decent (above FD Rate) ROI from Booking till date, then you have achieved something. Getting out of it & putting in FDR is not a bad option. Waiting till actual Possession is another option.

Thanks for the revert Rajeev . How soon do you think the project would be completely delivered and conditions would be 100% conducive for living? I went there a month back but didn't see any labor working on towers other than 1,2,15,16.... Though the new entry from the front side looks decent .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VRathore

Thanks for the revert Rajeev . How soon do you think the project would be completely delivered and conditions would be 100% conducive for living? I went there a month back but didn't see any labor working on towers other than 1,2,15,16.... Though the new entry from the front side looks decent .

I havn't visited there for couple of months so can't comment on progress... I hop someone who has recently visited can share some info
    CommentQuote
  • I am getting a rate of 4300 in resale in Lotus Zing. Is it a good buy? The fault is ready to move in. Also, I want to take a fresh one. How much rate should I expect and how much possession time?
    CommentQuote
  • 4300 for RTM is very good.most of RTM in sec 137 are in range of 5000-5500
    CommentQuote
  • Lotus Zing: main gate almost complete - design is good - work is going on in Towers 14, 15 and 16 and somewhat also in number 3. The quality of work in Towers 1 and 2 is good.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ARJUNPUNJABI
    4300 for RTM is very good.most of RTM in sec 137 are in range of 5000-5500

Which tower and floor ?
    CommentQuote
  • No updates from anyone???
    Has anyone paid to Builder as per Scheme?
    Anyone passed by site to update progress of work?

Meanwhile, 3C has updated Construction Status on website & recent pictures can be checked at http://www.the3c.in/lotus-zing/lz-projectupdates-nov16.aspx
    CommentQuote
  • Construction update Lotus Zing Oct Nov.......Looks like 3C is returning to its oldself.............
    .quality of work so far seems to be quite neat and good......
    CommentQuote
  • Well so far so good , however don't go for makeup and facade , this could be guise to cover up all delays and may be future delays, no timeliness for other towers, neighbouring colonies are now well ahead , they must commit , which we all will not be ever able to achieve with them , in fact iref platform is now getting used by them/agents to mislead and not let genuine buyers come together
    CommentQuote
  • Any improvement in the construction status of this project? What about tower 7 and 8?
    CommentQuote
  • Visited Zing's Site this Saturday... Work appeared to be in flow....
    Mainly 15 & 16 appeared in focus, although work seen in other Towers (or atleast near other Towers)
    My Unit is in Tower-16 so pics are focusing that... But still posting if they are helpful to some...
    CommentQuote
  • Entry Gate...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Work near Tower 15 & 16...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote