Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • View from Balcony of my (Park Facing) Unit in Tower 16...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Superb view...Work is in full flow..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul21jan81
    Superb view...Work is in full flow..

Hi Rahul, how r u? Seem to have disappeared from the forum... U r in Tower 2 right?
    Plz share developments after completion of your Tower... Practically how are Tower 1 & 2 ahead of others apart from being complete?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CA Rajeev
    View from Balcony of my (Park Facing) Unit in Tower 16...

Nice View , Any idea about the possible metro connectivity from Lotus Zinc to the station near Advant? I mean any proposed pedestrian underpass or foot over bridge planned for residents of sector 168 to easily access the metro station in the near future
    CommentQuote
  • I am from t15 and I am waiting for my turn..But project looks good and it is better that my expectation.. Nearest metro will be 142 and we will get fob just in front of shiv nadir connecting road to 45 meter sector mail road (in front of Zing..)..FOB will come for 200% sure and it is already planned...
    CommentQuote
  • It seems that collaboration between Zing association and VB is working fine and in favour of both..That is why it is working good..Quality is good..common area looks good..Look at main gate and lobby area..I am never expecting from 3CS..

also I am from tower-15(park facing unit 03) ..Awaiting for my turn in Jan last week..Great and long view from balcony..Swimming pool is coming in just front of t15 and work already started on pool..

So overall it looks very good..
    CommentQuote
  • To the best of my knwoledge Foot Over Bridge (FOB) planned between sector 168 and 142 Metro station....just in front of Zing....It is the part of metro line and to be constructed by NMRC/DMRC and will be integrated with the metro station........In future it is also likely to be integrated with huge commercial coming adjacent to Lotus Zing in front of Shiv Nadar school.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul21jan81
    I am from t15 and I am waiting for my turn..But project looks good and it is better that my expectation.. Nearest metro will be 142 and we will get fob just in front of shiv nadir connecting road to 45 meter sector mail road (in front of Zing..)..FOB will come for 200% sure and it is already planned...

Oh..! I mixed up some other Rahul then... Best of Luck...
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone have any idea about the commercial / shopping centre coming up in Lotus Zing?
    CommentQuote
  • Lotus Zing.......main entrance
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • As on 25 Dec 2016........Construction work is going on mainly in North Block of Lotus Zing...ie...Towers 1...2... ready...3..4... internal work plumbing etc.....12A.....14....plaster....15 and 16....finishing.......work also going on .....on swimming pool ....tennis court.....and external development in North Block..
    CommentQuote
  • All credit goes to association :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I visited the site today and could see that work is going on in towers 15 and 16 but some external plaster work is also going on probably in tower 14 but no work was in progress in tower 3. As per last email from Vidur, tower 3 was supposed to be in "ready for fit-out" stage by end of March but looking at the progress, I think it's 6 months away from that stage or probably more. Can someone advise whether Zing association or Vidur is still committed to those deadlines?Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Project updates on 3C website shows progress in Tower 15 & 16 only...http://www.the3c.in/lotus-zing/lz-projectupdates-dec16.aspx
    Any idea about pictures of New Year Celebrations??? What was that?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kpuri
    Hi, I visited the site today and could see that work is going on in towers 15 and 16 but some external plaster work is also going on probably in tower 14 but no work was in progress in tower 3. As per last email from Vidur, tower 3 was supposed to be in "ready for fit-out" stage by end of March but looking at the progress, I think it's 6 months away from that stage or probably more. Can someone advise whether Zing association or Vidur is still committed to those deadlines?Thanks

Has anyone visited the Lotus Zing site offlate...? Though as per project update on company site activity is going on at the site.. but has the work started in tower 3 and 4..? Are they committed to the given deadlines..? Information will be of immense help to many buyers.... Please post some latest feedback..... Thanx..
    CommentQuote