Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by s thakur

Has anyone visited the Lotus Zing site offlate...? Though as per project update on company site activity is going on at the site.. but has the work started in tower 3 and 4..? Are they committed to the given deadlines..? Information will be of immense help to many buyers.... Please post some latest feedback..... Thanx..

Yes, I visited there this Monday as I was going to Greater Noida and went inside Zing on the way... Work was going on... Have clicked some Pics... will post when free...
    CommentQuote
  • Surprise surprise... atleast 1 family has shifted in Zing for sure though Guard informed 3 families have shifted... Will post pics...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks @CA Rajeev ; Thanks brother, looking forward to pics.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by s thakur

Has anyone visited the Lotus Zing site offlate...? Though as per project update on company site activity is going on at the site.. but has the work started in tower 3 and 4..? Are they committed to the given deadlines..? Information will be of immense help to many buyers.... Please post some latest feedback..... Thanx..

I checked with 3C on tower 3 and they (3C) told me fit out letters will be sent for tower 3 in couple of months time....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Findestate

I checked with 3C on tower 3 and they (3C) told me fit out letters will be sent for tower 3 in couple of months time....

Thanx....
    CommentQuote
  • Guys one of my friend forwarded me this link. Please check....

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9AEnU2dk1rorkR4xsL89tg
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks hello friend for the link.... Thanx
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • Its creditable that the developer has shown interest in progressing with the construction... sounds well for the buyers..
    CommentQuote
  • After a long time... Today one of their project was recommended to buyers on NDTV channel... ....
    CommentQuote
  • Picture from Near Tower-16
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Occupied 10th Floor of Tower-1
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Pictures from Tower-16
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • All these pics were taken on 17/01/2016 around 3 pm
    CommentQuote
  • Latest pics are coming from T16, 22nd Floor... Zing is changing fast.:)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone have any idea about the commercial coming within the project.....
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • happydeep2 years ago
      As per the change layout, commercial complex is coming up near Tower 4 and entry will be from Shiv Nadar school side gate. The biggest disadvantage will be that it will be open for outsiders also which is happening the same in case of Lotus Boulevard and residents are making protests.