Collapse

Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Last updated: February 28 2019
3129 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Zohaib has summed up pretty well. Everything very transparently mentioned.

About JP, it won't be anything near to hiranandani. Surprisingly I worked in powai only during my first year of job.. So know that area pretty well.

Although JP is good, but problems of delay which can be very frustrating and will drain you out financially, quality of gentry will be very diluted. It's mix of HIG, MIG, LIG. It will be very crowded too. Zing is excellent, on that front also, as great school on one side, commercial also coming on the same side.

I would say, Noida expressway as a whole could be close to Hiranandani, And Zohaib already summed up most of the factors are in favor of Zing. Honestly, I don't care about nitty gritties like 1 sqft here and there. These don't rate much as compare to builder repo, location, neighborhood etc.

Another positive, FNG flies thru 168 only. Even if it takes couple of more years to complete. I think Noida to Ghaziabad part is already done. You don't have to mess thru interiors of noida.

Think short/long term, Zing offers more value and better appreciation and more exclusivity. Better rentals definitely. McD is stone throw away, as of today. I love KPMG hoarding on Advant, when I watch from Zings location.

My take, go for Zing. Rest you are a good evaluator too bigboss.

QUOTE=zohaib2012;1011674]Zing has some excellent positives
    ...bang on expressway..in a city like noida with useless public transportation and security issues....this is a huge positive....considerinh the fact that by being bang on expressway on noida exp....it means nearly 100 mtr away due to green belt
    .......simple layout....rectangle...nd buildings on edges.....one of best
    .....1,2,3 bhk...all have good layouts and with hardly any extra charges...offer value for money
    .......top class affordable school just across
    .......next door project will have a commercial and with advant sez also having commercial development....most needs will be 5 min walk
    ......opwrational SEZ within 2-3 min drive
    ........being nezt to ezpressway..open area....sunlighy not obstructed
    ......3c is still one of best in noida...no doubt
    NEGATIVES
    ..........high density
    .........poor lift to flata ratio
    .......2 towers of 1 bhk
    But then most projects have high density and poor lift ratios
    So according to me.....presence of 2 towers with 1 bhk is the only negative
    2 bhk...915
    3 bhk...1415
    Are the best in this project for end users
    Tower 15..16
    And opposite two towers are best
    Ample ventillation..sun...open....being on expressway side
    Donot buy anything more than 10th floor...(lift ratio bad) and donot buy anything between Gf and 2nd floor (shadow sector)
    I would suggest between 4th and 9th floor in tower 15..16 and opposite 2 towers....facing central greens or orexpressway[/QUOTE]
    Last edited October 24 2013, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by findingnemo View Post
      Zohaib has summed up pretty well. Everything very transparently mentioned.

About JP, it won't be anything near to hiranandani. Surprisingly I worked in powai only during my first year of job.. So know that area pretty well.

Although JP is good, but problems of delay which can be very frustrating and will drain you out financially, quality of gentry will be very diluted. It's mix of HIG, MIG, LIG. It will be very crowded too. Zing is excellent, on that front also, as great school on one side, commercial also coming on the same side.

I would say, Noida expressway as a whole could be close to Hiranandani, And Zohaib already summed up most of the factors are in favor of Zing. Honestly, I don't care about nitty gritties like 1 sqft here and there. These don't rate much as compare to builder repo, location, neighborhood etc.

Another positive, FNG flies thru 168 only. Even if it takes couple of more years to complete. I think Noida to Ghaziabad part is already done. You don't have to mess thru interiors of noida.

Think short/long term, Zing offers more value and better appreciation and more exclusivity. Better rentals definitely. McD is stone throw away, as of today. I love KPMG hoarding on Advant, when I watch from Zings location.

QUOTE=zohaib2012;1011674]Zing has some excellent positives
      ...bang on expressway..in a city like noida with useless public transportation and security issues....this is a huge positive....considerinh the fact that by being bang on expressway on noida exp....it means nearly 100 mtr away due to green belt
      .....1,2,3 bhk...all have good layouts and with hardly any extra charges...offer value for money
      .......next door project will have a commercial and with advant sez also having commercial development....most needs will be 5 min walk
      NEGATIVES
      ..........high density
      .......2 towers of 1 bhk
      2 bhk...915
      3 bhk...1415
      Tower 15..16
      Donot buy anything more than 10th floor...(lift ratio bad) and donot buy anything between Gf and 2nd floor (shadow sector)
      I would suggest between 4th and 9th floor in tower 15..16 and opposite 2 towers....facing central greens or orexpressway
      [/QUOTE]

JP also has school .. It has hospital, high end hotel , engineering college .. and please don't comment on gentry .. What about gentry in 1 BHK in zing..

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
        Too dense...too expensive and Not a great location..wioth no special features
        3C hasnt deliverd a single project, Its earlier projects were a steal becoz of their proce and location...even after delivery if they do 70% of what they promisd..the owners of those projects will be happy.....but in this case...they are simply MAKING HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES
        LOL

There is this post
        Zing has some excellent positives
        NEGATIVES
        ..........high density
        .......2 towers of 1 bhk
        2 bhk...915
        3 bhk...1415
        Tower 15..16
        I would suggest between 4th and 9th floor in tower 15..16 and opposite 2 towers....facing central greens or orexpressway
        While another one is this?
        Thanks

Comment

That was maybe 3 yrs back when i still had hope for the region.
          But every project which followed was worse than last one

I always had issues with density and will always have.

Density has ruined noida completely

But amongst all the crap in noida......zing is by far one of thr best one available

Mr.cookie.....i had high hopes for even GN.....but now i myself am recommending brands to move out of GN or delay their plans.

One should observe the ground realities and change opinions

I told people abt high density and oversupply way back in 2012.....then people had difficulty in accepting it......now ????

If anyone is ok with all the density and attitude of govt in noida.....then LZ is one of thr best

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
            LOL

There is this post

Sahi pakra bhai

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Good one Cookie !! I couldn't stop smiling after comparing the reviews from him.

And I do wait now to read his opinon about Wishtown after 3 years from now.

Too often we... enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.
              John F. Kennedy

Originally posted by cookie View Post
              LOL

There is this post

Comment

Why 3 yrs ????
                If jaypee improves.....my opinion abt them will change in 12 months
                Opinions change by observing ground progress......not by getting emotionally attached to ones investment
                As per present ground facts.....non golf course side of jaypee wishtown is a waste.....and golf course side will take 7-8 yrs to be liveable.

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012
                  Why 3 yrs ????

Opinions change by observing ground progress......not by getting emotionally attached to ones investment

As per present ground facts.....non golf course side of jaypee wishtown in a waste.....and golf course side will take 7-8 yrs to be liveable.
                  Sir Ji

No need to be defensive, it happens.
                  so 3 years back whomsoever been guided by you must be feeling cheated now...

Still location of 3C Zing is same even after 3 years. how come it becomes excellent now? please answer this.
                  Last edited October 25 2013, 11:21 AM.
                  Thanks

Comment

Zohaib bhai, apart from Zing, which all projects do you think are the better ones?

Comment

No offences to you but iMHO , real estate opinions (specially the ones made on this forum) are forecasts which should predict the scenario after 3 years from now. Any layman can discover the ground facts and do the analysis. Having, said this I would iterate the fact that the ground facts you make are always accurate and I like reading your posts. Could you please let us know why non gc side of wish town is a waste. People are spending lakhs of hard earned money on it.
                      Why 3 yrs ????
                      As per present ground facts.....non golf course side of jaypee wishtown is a waste.....and golf course side will take 7-8 yrs to be liveable.
                      Last edited October 25 2013, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X