Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Has anyone got the demand for Tower 6 for plumbing work completion? If we pay this demand, can we still say NO to posession if there is no OC obtained at the time of posession? Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by s thakur
    What is the status of towers 3 and 4 ?

I visited site and saw tower 3 & 4. The work is happening in full swing in both the towers. They are completing the floors from bottom and top. I saw couple of flats that were completed physically. Looks like by April handing over should start.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • Findestate2 years ago
      I checked recently with 3C for tower 3 and they told me June 2017 is the target month for fit outs...
  • Thanx Amit 9010......
    CommentQuote
  • Yes even in one of the recently uploaded clip one can see white wash started in T3 & T4. Its good that all latest updates are available here...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9AEnU2dk1rorkR4xsL89tg
    CommentQuote
  • Yes.... pretty good progress..... What quality of outdoor viz garden, pathways, arboriculture etc is finally delivered...also makes lot of difference for any project....
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, work is going on at good speed...... Can anyone tell how is the quality of of external development viz garden, pathways, arboriculture, sports facilities etc coming up compared to other projects? They are very important for any good project..
    CommentQuote
  • What is the going rate for RTM flat above 20th floor.... Expressway facing..... in Lotus Zing.... 1335 sqf? Anyone any idea....
    CommentQuote
  • How the maintenance is proposed to be charged prior to OC and after taking Fit-Out ??
    CommentQuote
  • No traction here since long. Please someone update the current status?
    CommentQuote
  • @amitexpert : Do you suggest this project for end use?
    CommentQuote
  • Sec 168 paras seasons 3 bhk just 45 lac registry extra, rates similar to Noida ext. Projects? 2:bhk rent 10000 only maintenance including.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ARJUNPUNJABI
    Sec 168 paras seasons 3 bhk just 45 lac registry extra, rates similar to Noida ext. Projects? 2:bhk rent 10000 only maintenance including.

If not wrong size 1100 sq ft in this 3Bhk??
    CommentQuote
  • 3bhk in 1100 sqft super area.... that's crazy stuff..???.... In Lotus Zing it's 2+study in 1335 sqft....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by s thakur
    3bhk in 1100 sqft super area.... that's crazy stuff..???.... In Lotus Zing it's 2+study in 1335 sqft....

Bhai go and see the flats of paras seasons, i once went to see their duplex flat and believe me it was shock of my life. The corridor is so narrow that you can't take a chair in that forget bed or something. Most pathetic layout i ever saw.
    CommentQuote
  • Visited Zing site yesterday... Now 3C has changed its stand... Won't charge maintenance till OC is received... OC is now informed to be expected in 2-3 months time...
    I repeated my stand to them that only Constructing the Building is not enough... U have to obtain OC & till the time you do that delay Penalty has to be paid. They said they are not clear on this point.
    I believe if we don't take Fitout possession, which is useless anyways, the Builder has no excuse not to pay delay penalty till offer of possession with OC.
    CommentQuote