Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanx Rahul.......
    CommentQuote
  • Are people already living there?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes people already living there
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone please post some latest photographs or videos of Lotus Zing......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by s thakur
    Can someone please post some latest photographs or videos of Lotus Zing......

You can find the project updates for Zing on the official 3c website.

http://www.the3c.in/lotus-zing/lz-projectupdates-april17.aspx

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CA Rajeev
    Apart from legality of living without OC, Tower 1, 2, 15 & 16 are very livable. Some people have actually shifted there... Temporary small Play Area for Kids (Swings etc.) and Tennis Court are ready. Builder informed of providing Electricity though DG Sets & informed Water being available as well...

But the problem is that you cannot live there with peace of mind... Can't even lodge a complaint if something wrong happens as u are living there illegally. Affidavit to be submitted for taking possession clearly states that the Owner has taken possession ONLY for Fitouts & will not use the Flat for any other purposes... You can't rent it out (except on Notarized Agreement) as you are not lawful owner of Property (in absence of Registry)...

Thinking logically, if Builder's responsibility is actually over, why will he provide Free Electricity (through DG sets) without Maintenance Charges till OC is received? He is under obligation to pay Delay Penalty till OC is received. But he knows cost of maintenance of Project is much lower than Delay Penalty (Rs.10 per sq. ft.) & wants as many people to take possession as possible...

I will not take possession without OC & will keep pushing Builder to agree to pay Delay Penalty till receipt of OC... (Remember earlier Builder was taking about charging Maintenance Charges also immediately but changed the stand later)... Keep pushing for what is right & he has to agree... Overall, its not as difficult to push Builder as it was, say, couple of years ago...

Yes, after BJP government, thrre is slight improvement. Why I am saying slight? Because previously builders were doing whatever they wanted to do and were even threatening buyers. Now change is that still they are almost doing what they want to do, but simply by pursuading buyers... But ultimately buyer is being fooled... So, in that sense I will say even BJP government has failed... Untill or unless these builders are punished for their wrong deeds, they won't learn any lesson. Just some days back I read a news that parsvanath was not giving money back to buyer, when that buyer reached to court, parsvanath simply said we don't have any money, when court ordered MD/CEO of parsvanath to appear in court, within 15 minutes that buyer was given the cheque... Now this is the problem, why court didn't send him behind bars for telling the lie... If things will happen like this every builder will do same, they will reject to return any money and when finally after 3-4 years when they will see tide is completely against them, they will agree to do... And simply will enjoy.. not sure why government as well as courts are sleeping or still is thrre a nexus
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saujin

Yes, after BJP government, thrre is slight improvement. Why I am saying slight? Because previously builders were doing whatever they wanted to do and were even threatening buyers. Now change is that still they are almost doing what they want to do, but simply by pursuading buyers... But ultimately buyer is being fooled... So, in that sense I will say even BJP government has failed... Untill or unless these builders are punished for their wrong deeds, they won't learn any lesson. Just some days back I read a news that parsvanath was not giving money back to buyer, when that buyer reached to court, parsvanath simply said we don't have any money, when court ordered MD/CEO of parsvanath to appear in court, within 15 minutes that buyer was given the cheque... Now this is the problem, why court didn't send him behind bars for telling the lie... If things will happen like this every builder will do same, they will reject to return any money and when finally after 3-4 years when they will see tide is completely against them, they will agree to do... And simply will enjoy.. not sure why government as well as courts are sleeping or still is thrre a nexus

Same as Divine meadows story.. noida authority official saying "we will take action when we will get complaint". Stop closing eyes because you have people living there without OC which is Noida authority requirement.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone have any updates related to any latest developments?
    CommentQuote
  • Visited on 20 May..... Work is going on in towers 3,4,5,6, and basements at good pace.......
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • happydeep2 years ago
      Has any work started on the club area and how many families have come. Kindly post pics if you have any. Thanks.
  • I think right now the focus is on handing over possession of half of the towers that is eight towers... of project by Aug this year... And that looks like a reality.... Four towers already complete work on next four towers is going on at good pace.... Some families are staying in tower 1 and may be 16....
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • Can anyone throw some light on work progress in Lotus Zing...... I hope Company will keep their words on delivery as per big hoarding they have put in the premises...... what about CC/OC...
    CommentQuote
  • Spoke with the customer care today and they are saying that actual handover of keys in tower 3 will be end of July. Surprisingly, they didn't have my name under the list of people who have given their consent for collaborative scheme. I was mad at them and now they are saying that they will generate final demand and handover still be done by end of July. I don't know what's gonna happen.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Senior members,

I am a genuine end user and am interested in Lotus Zing and have been interacting with multiple brokers. Thus far, the best deal I got is 4200 AI (excluding transfer) for an RTM Flat in Tower 2 and 3 whereas the deal I got for UC towers is for 3900 AI. He has also confirmed me that I would be eligible for delay penalty upon purchase of resale flat in UC tower. Could you please confirm if I shall go ahead and close the deal or there remains something suspicious I must remain concerned about. I would highly appreciate your responses.
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • aktmtl2 years ago
      go for it..best rate...Check if there is any transfer charge and how much...UC tower 3900 is very good rate,,
  • Higher Floors (10-15) for RTM and middle Floor for Tower 12A i.e UC Tower. Do you consider it as best rate or advise me to hunt if there is still a possibility of getting a better deal. If there is a seller here, please PM me as I am much interested to make the purchase.
    CommentQuote
  • One thing I am sure you won't get penalty for resale flats. Whoever is committing to you is false.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Scorpionsmith2 years ago
      But I read on this forum itself, that a buyer of a resale flat in zing received the delay penalty. You may browse or else I will search for that post. I would also request others to throw some light on it.