• Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Everyone's favourite 3C:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/amit-...52023167545362

Comment

Originally posted by sidd642 View Post
      Is LZ still a good investment project .. I mean buying at the prevailing rates?
      LZ is still good at this rate.
      Put some more efforts for better rate.

Comment

Hi Guys

Can someone throw some light on tower number 3. Is that an ideal tower as in location, view, sunlight wise?

Nitin

Comment

I want to sell my unit in Zing, 1335 Sq ft, Tower 2, "Top floor" facing FnG highway.. Company rate is 5500 (BSP) rite now. What should i expect in resale if i sell ?

Also should i approach brokers or post it on online property sites?

Comment

Originally posted by rahuljain111 View Post
            I want to sell my unit in Zing, 1335 Sq ft, Tower 2, "Top floor" facing FnG highway.. Company rate is 5500 (BSP) rite now. What should i expect in resale if i sell ?

Also should i approach brokers or post it on online property sites?
            Considering the offers i got when i purchased last month, i would assume something close to 4800 BSP. Call a couple of Brokers and u'll have a fair idea. Don't expect deal very soon and make up your mind for 2-3 months or more.

Comment

isnt the rate too low from prevailing rates????????

I agree there is an issue being a top floor but that should not be 700 Rs less than the prevailing company rate.

Comment

5500 is CLP rate and 5050 rate for DP. You need to take the later into account for arriving at selling rate.
                I agree with CA Rajeev for fair assesment given that this is top floor
                Originally posted by CA Rajeev View Post
                Considering the offers i got when i purchased last month, i would assume something close to 4800 BSP. Call a couple of Brokers and u'll have a fair idea. Don't expect deal very soon and make up your mind for 2-3 months or more.

Comment

The difference of CLP and DP should cease near to possession , i should wait then to exit so that can get a rate closer to the builder rate..

Comment

Originally posted by rahuljain111 View Post
                    isnt the rate too low from prevailing rates????????

I agree there is an issue being a top floor but that should not be 700 Rs less than the prevailing company rate.
                    Prevailing rate for lower Floors in good location Units is 5200-5400 BSP whereas for higher Floors and not so good location Units its 4800-4900.
                    I may be wrong as I am sharing what i was quoted by various Brokers 1-1.5 month back.

Comment

There would hardly be any difference in DP and CLP in Zing now as structure is already complete for many Towers.
                      Also the Builder Rates are not that relevant as there is no inventory available with / released by the Builder currently.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X