Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
Reply
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Seeing above comments, it means that the deadline commited by the Builder will again be breached and one would expect the towers 12A and 14 to be given by March 18 if everything goes well. Also, possession and final demand payment should be given only when OC has been received by the Builder. If it is started by the buyers of towers 3 and 4, then it will become norm for the Builder to follow the same.
    CommentQuote
  • I believe the lifts have been installed in Towers 3 & 4 - Testing is on.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • kpuri2 years ago
      No, I don't think so. I was on site on Monday and I didn't see any lift. It will be installed by end of this month. Now, when you raise issues to welfare association, they also don't reply. Someone was posting videos of the society earlier but it's been now 3 months and not a single video has been uploaded??
  • Is there any update? Does any one have any insights? Is construction going on in full swing?
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Friends,
    I am planning to buy a Flat in this project for my personal use. I will be travelling to Gurgaon for my office. My budget is less than 40 Lac (All inclusive) and want to buy a flat in a society which is atleast 50% occupied.

    Do you think its a good idea to buy in this project. I plan to take 90% of the money in Home loan.

    Thanks a ton friends... Your response and help will be greatly appreciated to me.

    Thanks,
    Sunny
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunnyb1983
    Hello Friends,
    I am planning to buy a Flat in this project for my personal use. I will be travelling to Gurgaon for my office. My budget is less than 40 Lac (All inclusive) and want to buy a flat in a society which is atleast 50% occupied.

    Do you think its a good idea to buy in this project. I plan to take 90% of the money in Home loan.

    Thanks a ton friends... Your response and help will be greatly appreciated to me.

    Thanks,
    Sunny


    Banks do not give loans above 80% of the total cost, if cost of property is more than 30L.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by humble_guy


    Banks do not give loans above 80% of the total cost, if cost of property is more than 30L.


    Banks give loan on market price. I am guessing that this property is trading below market price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raabta


    Banks give loan on market price. I am guessing that this property is trading below market price.


    No. Banks give loan on actual on-paper value of transaction as shown on the sale agreement
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by humble_guy


    No. Banks give loan on actual on-paper value of transaction as shown on the sale agreement


    Banks would consider and give loan on the lowest of the value. Also since LZ has outsanding dues to Noida Authority I believe most banks would suspend the loan disbursal esp new loans
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone visited Lotus Zing this weekend ? .....what is the progress?.....Is work going on in Tower 3 and 4 ? progress on lifts.....?
    CommentQuote
  • I guess only 4 towers are RTM( 1,2 , 15 & 16), not sure about OC/CC, even when I asked broker and he also have no idea.
    there r 24 Floors( 6 flats in each floor) and only 3 lifts, so how people will mange?
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone please throw some light...... Whether the work is going on in Lotus Zing.... Any update....
    CommentQuote
  • I m living in Zing and work is going on..we can soon expect possession of t3 and 4..may by by Aug
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • Findestate2 years ago
      Also do share your exp. including pain points
  • Originally Posted by rahul21jan81
    I m living in Zing and work is going on..we can soon expect possession of t3 and 4..may by by Aug


    Thanx Rahul.....
    CommentQuote
  • Pain point is quality which is trying to improve...and incomplete facility which is supposed to fixed...
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • ramana012 years ago
      Incomplete facility is understandable, but Quality ? Can you please details on what quality issues are there ?
  • Rahul...... What is the news on OC?
    CommentQuote