Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • News through "sources" is that OC will be received only after completion of entire Project as they need to pay to Authority & they'll not do it before completion of Project... Keep calling, visiting & sending mails to Builder demanding Delay Penalty till Receipt of OC if you have not taken possession (for Towers in which it is offered)...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CA Rajeev
    News through "sources" is that OC will be received only after completion of entire Project as they need to pay to Authority & they'll not do it before completion of Project... Keep calling, visiting & sending mails to Builder demanding Delay Penalty till Receipt of OC if you have not taken possession (for Towers in which it is offered)...

Why spreading lie ?? Formality already in progress fire testing completed..soon 4 tower oc will be received. 3cs has paid enough to get no due certificate for 4 towers..other formality is in progress...
    CommentQuote
  • T3 and 4 work in full fledge. No one can tell you better as I am in living in tower 15 just front of 3 and 4. Also it missed deadline due to quality delivery issue of one contractor which is out now...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul21jan81

Why spreading lie ?? Formality already in progress fire testing completed..soon 4 tower oc will be received. 3cs has paid enough to get no due certificate for 4 towers..other formality is in progress...

I wish what you are saying is true... I just shared what I got to know from someone... I would love to be wrong here... But plz lets control our tone...
    CommentQuote
  • That is 100% wrong info..defintely 3cs is in final stage to get 4 tower oc...and due to authority is no issue for 4 towers atleast...they have already paid not than 80cr which is enough and due is increased due to interest burden from authority in last 3 years...
    CommentQuote
    T3 and 4 work in full fledge. No one can tell you better as I am in living in tower 15 just front of 3 and 4. Also it missed deadline due to quality delivery issue of one contractor which is out now...

I never questioned the work in progress. I am only concerned with OC. I have a Unit in Tower-16 in which possession has been offered. But I have denied taking possession of the same in absence of OC. I don't have courage to take possession by signing Affidavit cum Undertaking containing below:

"That the Deponent(s) hereby agree to use the permission granted herein by the company specifically for the limited purpose of carrying Fit-outs/ interior designing in the said unit and the Deponent(s) further agrees and undertakes to comply with the terms of allotment/ Agreement and not to use the said unit for any other purpose before getting the Sub-Lease Deed for said unit registered in its favour, failing which the Deponent(s) hereby undertakes to bear and pay any penalty, cost, fine etc., as imposed by concerned competent Authority/Company in this regard."
    CommentQuote

I never questioned the work in progress. I am only concerned with OC. I have a Unit in Tower-16 in which possession has been offered. But I have denied taking possession of the same in absence of OC. I don't have courage to take possession by signing Affidavit cum Undertaking containing below:

"That the Deponent(s) hereby agree to use the permission granted herein by the company specifically for the limited purpose of carrying Fit-outs/ interior designing in the said unit and the Deponent(s) further agrees and undertakes to comply with the terms of allotment/ Agreement and not to use the said unit for any other purpose before getting the Sub-Lease Deed for said unit registered in its favour, failing which the Deponent(s) hereby undertakes to bear and pay any penalty, cost, fine etc., as imposed by concerned competent Authority/Company in this regard."

"undertakes to bear and pay any penalty, cost, fine etc., as imposed by ..... Company". I mean they are keeping even option of levying penalty themselves... This is ridiculous...
    CommentQuote
  • If you will through rule book then believe me you will not accept anything ..take any example..job offer , loan document , agreement paper...all are in favour of the company who prepare this but still we take decision in life based on our requirement and urgency..I have also accepted fitout in t15 and very happily living in Zing for last 2 month.. we are already 55 resident now and all are living happily..
    CommentQuote
    If you will through rule book then believe me you will not accept anything ..take any example..job offer , loan document , agreement paper...all are in favour of the company who prepare this but still we take decision in life based on our requirement and urgency..I have also accepted fitout in t15 and very happily living in Zing for last 2 month.. we are already 55 resident now and all are living happily..

Agree with you... And congratulations for getting to live in peace... But to be honest there hasn't been any segment misusing the Agreements / Documents more than Builders. Very rarely will you come across any clause in Job Offer / Loan Agreement etc. which is totally opposite of things discussed... And even one sided clause is not as misused as it is by the Builders... Offering possession, providing free Electricity, Maintenance etc. as if Builder is doing some charity??? It is responsibility of Builder to obtain OC & till the time he completes his obligation, he is liable to pay Penalty. What is wrong in it?
    CommentQuote
  • Nothing wrong ..you are also correct..but as I said if I m paying rent and emi then I have to accept fact to save some money now..it is matter of calculation now..not only our builder but many builder cheated ..part of life..
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, it depends on Individual priorities... I feel all Builders (including 3C) have cheated enough that I'll not trust them for anything... specially when matter is related to safety & illegality... Don't want to sound too negative but just a complaint from any random person (about illegal occupation of Property) can land the occupants in trouble...

Anyways, any idea about such low occupancy even after months since possession was offered. 1, 2, 15, 16 have around 600 Flats no?

I hope things improve and it turns out to be nice place to live overall...
    CommentQuote
    If you will through rule book then believe me you will not accept anything ..take any example..job offer , loan document , agreement paper...all are in favour of the company who prepare this but still we take decision in life based on our requirement and urgency..I have also accepted fitout in t15 and very happily living in Zing for last 2 month.. we are already 55 resident now and all are living happily..

It is not appropriate to recommend something without talking about the underlying risks. Some will be fine taking the risk like you and some may not be fine with it. Just because you are fine, it doesn't mean everything is fine.

CommentQuote
  • Hi Rahul
    appreciate that you are living in the society and answering all the questions. can you post some pics of the society and tell us about from where are you getting the daily needs and condition of water and electricity supply.

Hi Rajeev
    What you have done by not accepting the flat before OC is what all owners should do but as they said that many people are paying so much rent they are in no position to pay that rent and accept the flat. However, I still feel people should wait for OC if they have waited for so long for their flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rareal

It is not appropriate to recommend something without talking about the underlying risks. Some will be fine taking the risk like you and some may not be fine with it. Just because you are fine, it doesn't mean everything is fine.

I have not recommended anyone and I said it depend on individual requirement..regarding safety even people are not safe I 10 years old society..its individual decision..
    CommentQuote
    Yes, it depends on Individual priorities... I feel all Builders (including 3C) have cheated enough that I'll not trust them for anything... specially when matter is related to safety & illegality... Don't want to sound too negative but just a complaint from any random person (about illegal occupation of Property) can land the occupants in trouble...

Anyways, any idea about such low occupancy even after months since possession was offered. 1, 2, 15, 16 have around 600 Flats no?

I hope things improve and it turns out to be nice place to live overall...

This is as usual..initially occupancy is always low in new society..it is just 6 month back when first tower delivered..process needs time...wooden work is progress in lots of friend..now day by day no of resident is increasing ...
    CommentQuote