Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Rahul, I have a flat in T3 and I was told that lifts will be installed by end of last month. Do you know if this has been completed? I spoke with CC today and frustratingly, they are now saying that fit out letters will be issued starting next month which I believe they have been saying for the last 3 months now. Any signs of handover in next 1-2 months?
    CommentQuote
  • You will definitely get in next 1 month...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul21jan81
    You will definitely get in next 1 month...

Any idea when can we expect OC?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Unidentified2 years ago
      Only god knows.. i am also waiting for OC, builder is liable to pay penalty till the date Final Demand note is issued to the buyer, there is nothing called statement of account.

Free electricity & maintainence is something which is rightly not yours, what will you do if theres any electricity/maintenance issues and theres no hearing of your complaints.
  • Any update on tower 12A. I have an apartment there and I got no updates fro the builder. I'm not in NCR to physically go and check. Thanks for the help.
    CommentQuote
  • 12a and 14 will be delivered after 5 and 6..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CA Rajeev

Any idea when can we expect OC?

@rahul21jan81, any idea based on information available with you plz. You have raised a hope inside me.
    CommentQuote
  • Anytime it can come..fire testing completed..structure certificates submitted ...within 1 month it should come.. builder is more eager than us for getting OC as he can force buyer to take possession after that and he can start collection Maintenance charge
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • happydeep2 years ago
      Rahul..How are you managing your daily needs and can developer take maintenance without providing club and necessity shops.
  • Its new era..and nothing impossible..everything is available on call and online..i get milk daily from basement shop.i buy grocerry for whole month at once..Jmart and apollo pharmacy is available at neighbour society...if there is will there is way..shop construction already started..and builder will definitely charge Maintenance without club..club charge is different ..
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • happydeep2 years ago
      Thanks for reply...Seeing your earlier comments, you seems to be liking your stay in the society which is good for future buyer. I generally feel society is at best location and once the work is finished, it will be a very good society to live in.
    Anytime it can come..fire testing completed..structure certificates submitted ...within 1 month it should come.. builder is more eager than us for getting OC as he can force buyer to take possession after that and he can start collection Maintenance charge

CommentQuote
    Its new era..and nothing impossible..everything is available on call and online..i get milk daily from basement shop.i buy grocerry for whole month at once..Jmart and apollo ******** is available at neighbour society...if there is will there is way..shop construction already started..and builder will definitely charge Maintenance without club..club charge is different ..

What is the location of of shops in Lotus Zing..?
    CommentQuote
  • Its in front of t4 and t5..location is one of best in Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Huge space between T4 & T5.......If true.. Is their any layout plan for these shops any where on net...?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by s thakur
    Huge space between T4 & T5.......If true.. Is their any layout plan for these shops any where on net...?

Don't know if this is latest one or it has been revised again, but I have got this one.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Also, proposal received from 3C on mail in June 2016 is attached herewith... May be useful to some...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Is the builder allowed to change the layout without taking consent from buyers.
    i have heard that these shops will be open to outsiders also. Will it not create nuisance to existing buyers and the entry and exit of cars of buyers would be difficult as this side of the society was the main entry and exit point.
    CommentQuote