Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by happydeep
    Is the builder allowed to change the layout without taking consent from buyers.
    i have heard that these shops will be open to outsiders also. Will it not create nuisance to existing buyers and the entry and exit of cars of buyers would be difficult as this side of the society was the main entry and exit point.

This is good if it is open outside society...safer than inside one..almost all society has similar kind of arcade entry..market layout Is good..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Grenoite
    Zing arcade...one of highest rates in launch in entire noida.......i had enquire about it, location good, but too expensiive

20k per sq ft...all are sold out...
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul U seems to be liking all things from 3C even change in layout. Great! Good for future residents. Can you post some pics of the society?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CA Rajeev

Don't know if this is latest one or it has been revised again, but I have got this one.

What is there on the right corner of the layout? Right corner near T1. Rahul, can you throw some light?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Grenoite
    Zing arcade...one of highest rates in launch in entire noida.......i had enquire about it, location good, but too expensiive

If everything true as above, I am not sure... than Where is the catchment area for this arcade .... except for Lotus Zing and Shiv Nadar school..... unless it is a Grade A shopping complex ... ... And what about the car parking?
    CommentQuote
  • That's I m also not sure..still catchment area is zing only...or may be parents and teachers of Shiv Nadar
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul21jan81
    That's I m also not sure..still catchment area is zing only...or may be parents and teachers of Shiv Nadar

Location is great no doubt..... 4 or 5 office complexes are also coming up to East.. East West of Shiv Nadar school....... than the big commercial plot in front of Shiv Nadar school adjacent to Zing.... also the foot over bridge in front of Zing joining metro station of sector 142......Grade A shopping complex any where in sector 168 will surely do very well....
    CommentQuote
  • Why no one is talking about the layout change..Can buyers/association not stop this arcade to come as it was not in the original layout. I know first the completion of flats are important to buyers but this arcade is what will hamper the overall area in the long run.

CommentQuote
  • Who is the contractor of this project?
    Construction quality looks just ok.
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone please update on the construction..... where all the work is going on in Zing..... If possible with pictures.... It will be of great help for many......
    CommentQuote
  • Fire Noc received ..oc is not far way now for 4 towers..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by happydeep
    Why no one is talking about the layout change..Can buyers/association not stop this arcade to come as it was not in the original layout. I know first the completion of flats are important to buyers but this arcade is what will hamper the overall area in the long run.

I believe... everyone waiting for RERA......
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Rs 153 Cr Due, what is chance of getting OC?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • shekhar792 years ago
      As per noida authorities list above 3c is in top ten defaulters.it is inded alarming, whether OC is provided or not ,in any way why should authorities issue OC to defaulters
  • No issue in getting OC for 4 towers. Enough money is already paid to get OC for 4 towers. As per my info, it will come in 15 to 30 days for sure.
    CommentQuote