Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Anybody has any idea.... What is the all inclusive rate of RTM between the 10 and 20 floor apartment in Lotus Zing...... Tower 1 to 4... with out OC ? And what will be the rate after OC... say after 6 months.....

Thanx in advance
    CommentQuote
  • As per noida authorities list above 3c is in top ten defaulters.it is inded alarming, whether OC is provided or not ,in any way why should authorities issue OC to defaulters. We all need to raise concern where all money is going neither in construction nor in tax/payment to government authorities
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on Lotus Zing construction status....
    CommentQuote
  • Surprisingly 3C has still not registered on the UP RERA site. Is something cooking?
    CommentQuote
  • Last Saturday i.e. 22nd July 2017, i went to site for checking the status of construction. Basically my goal was to review the construction status of tower 8 in lotus zing. So the status is as follows:
    1. Absolutely zero construction activity in tower 7, tower 8, tower 9 and tower 10.
    2. Nil response from 3C's management on the time line for these towers.
    3. I met the workers who are working on tower 5 and 6 and found that labour dues are also not been paid to contractor for past three months and lift operators at construction site went on strike for getting the dues.
    4. As per the contractor if 3C havent given or engaged any contractor for towers specified at serial no.1
    5. It will take minimum two years to complete the construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    Surprisingly 3C has still not registered on the UP RERA site. Is something cooking?

They have registered themselves..... in promoters list.....
    CommentQuote
  • Promoter, agent are different. They have to register each project, upload all the docs and then Noida authority will verify them. This will help buyers to check all the details. But we have to wait for few weeks as this website was published just 3 days back.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Another 3c details
    http://upreraportal.cloudapp.net/ViewPromoter.aspx?Id=UPRERAPRM9208
    where is mr vidur bharadwaj in all this
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Guys..In rera website..Tower 3-14, club and commercial build are registered and end date is given as 2020. Can anyone throw some light on this.
    also does it mean that towers 1,2,15 and 16 are not registered as they have applied for OC or have they received OC.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by happydeep
    Guys..In rera website..Tower 3-14, club and commercial build are registered and end date is given as 2020. Can anyone throw some light on this.
    also does it mean that towers 1,2,15 and 16 are not registered as they have applied for OC or have they received OC.

It means that T1 to T16 has either got OC or over 60% of the phase is complete, so is not covered uder RERA
    CommentQuote
  • For the benefit of buyers who are not in Delhi/NCR, we would request if somebody could give the feedback on progress /construction update of different towers and other facilities of lotus Zing. We would be grateful. Thanx.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • anupam19782 years ago
      I visited the site on Aug 1, construction in tower 3 and 4 was going at decent pace, two lifts were installed, thirs one was in process of getting installed. My flat is almost 85% complete from inside in tower 3 . Flats from floor 26 to floor 13 have been completed so far ( as on Aug 1) in tower 3. The 3c manager on site was very helpful and showed me my flat. He was ready to hand over the keys of my flat in a week's time. Tower should be ready to move in by Oct as per the CRM team of 3C whom I talked to personally. I've decided to take the flat for fit out in Oct when the tower is ready to move in. All in all, this was my first visit to the site in 6 years and I was satisfied. As of now the 3c guys on ground are very responsive and showing real sense of urgency in delivering the promised flats under the collaborative scheme.
  • Guys..Any whatsapp group is there for project.
    CommentQuote
  • I was inquiring about the status of Tower 3 development and have been informed that they have started to handover apartments. I haven't received any letter as of yet but has anyone else in this group can confirm the same?
    CommentQuote