Sort by :
Filter by :
- I have a unit in T3 but no notification so far....but again if no OC then just getting letter for fit out won't be much help. Yes atleast the flat will be readyOriginally Posted by kpuriI was inquiring about the status of Tower 3 development and have been informed that they have started to handover apartments. I haven't received any letter as of yet but has anyone else in this group can confirm the same?CommentQuote0Flag
1) are buyers of tower 3 and 4 receiving the delayed payment from developer under RERA.?
2) what is the procedure to get delayed payment from developer under RERA?
3) has OC been received for any tower?
4) why the association has been silent on the illegal commercial shops coming up in the project. Have they colluded with the developer or many of the members of the association have got their flats.
5) any whatsapp group for the project. If yes, kindly message me the number.
- Fob work to connect metro sec 142 station started and it is bang on in front of zing boundary..CommentQuote1Flag
- ........  Originally Posted by rahul21jan81Fob work to connect metro sec 142 station started and it is bang on in front of zing boundary..CommentQuote0Flag
- As on 31.03.2017, the dues outstanding against the builder is Rs.158 crores towards Noida Authority. As per the today's news, builder can get partial completion certificates for towers which are completed but the registry of these towers can only be done when full payment to Noida Authority is given. So flats registry is still a distant dream for buyers in this project even if their flats are completed as I suppose the builder has many dues for other projects also and will try to delay the procedure of clearing it's dues.CommentQuote0Flag
- I heard in Lotus Zing....... They have applied for OC for tower 3 & 4 also..... Handing over will start next month......... Any update by anyone..... That means applied for OC for six towers.....CommentQuote0Flag
- Here is another response from 3C:
"This has reference to your email below, we would like to inform you that the final finishing work is under progress for the said towers. It may approximately 3 to 4 months from us to complete both the towers."CommentQuote0Flag
- Does the below ruling by supreme court also be applied for 3C Zing:
These builders should be fined. They charge us huge penalties for Delayed Payment, but don't pay us back when they have delayed the projects for years.CommentQuote0Flag
- in this project anyone got his flat registered ?
also I heard that they have used made in china lifts, is it true?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi, does anyone have any updates regd tower 3. When I last spoke, they were asking to deposit the money and from there, they will take at least 3 weeks to do finishing and then you can get the keys. I don't see any issues in taking the keys as they are not charging maintenance anyway and then if you are not staying, you can put it up on rent as well. I understand OC hasn't been granted yet and registry can't be done but are there any other foreseeable issues with this approach? Appreciate further insights.CommentQuote0Flag
- Is there anyone here who owns a flat in tower 10 ???CommentQuote0Flag
- True very much frustratingCommentQuote0Flag
- Does anyone has an idea when will be the next association meeting. I want to attend the same.
Also, does anyone has proof that the amount collected by the company through collaborative scheme has gone into designated escrow account for that tower or again they have misused it.CommentQuote0Flag
- can anyone living here comment on construction quality.
- Any update on construction? I have an apartment in 12A and have no idea whats going on with the project.CommentQuote0Flag