Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kpuri
    I was inquiring about the status of Tower 3 development and have been informed that they have started to handover apartments. I haven't received any letter as of yet but has anyone else in this group can confirm the same?
    I have a unit in T3 but no notification so far....but again if no OC then just getting letter for fit out won't be much help. Yes atleast the flat will be ready
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • s thakur2 years ago
      I heard some flats taken over in fit out and wood work is going on..... I am sure as and when all three lifts will be operational,more and more buyers will take over flats in fitouts
  • Guys..
    1) are buyers of tower 3 and 4 receiving the delayed payment from developer under RERA.?
    2) what is the procedure to get delayed payment from developer under RERA?
    3) has OC been received for any tower?
    4) why the association has been silent on the illegal commercial shops coming up in the project. Have they colluded with the developer or many of the members of the association have got their flats.
    5) any whatsapp group for the project. If yes, kindly message me the number.

​​​​​
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • Findestate2 years ago
      I paid last year December so was not according to RERA....and I have no faith in RERA maybe because I don't understand it....people not getting there money back from builders if the project is canned forget about interest on it or be prepared to do long fight
  • Fob work to connect metro sec 142 station started and it is bang on in front of zing boundary..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • s thakur2 years ago
      FOB...... In picture it looks like a entry /exit of first floor of metro stn.... Anyway incase it is FOB...... than big plus for Lotus Zing though with nuisance value.... Footfall on this FOB from 168...135 SEZ.... Village... Will be huge..... Rickshaws.. three wheelers... Hawkers..... However huge plus for Sector 168 as whole...
  • Originally Posted by rahul21jan81
    Fob work to connect metro sec 142 station started and it is bang on in front of zing boundary..
    ........ &nbsp
    CommentQuote
  • As on 31.03.2017, the dues outstanding against the builder is Rs.158 crores towards Noida Authority. As per the today's news, builder can get partial completion certificates for towers which are completed but the registry of these towers can only be done when full payment to Noida Authority is given. So flats registry is still a distant dream for buyers in this project even if their flats are completed as I suppose the builder has many dues for other projects also and will try to delay the procedure of clearing it's dues.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Findestate2 years ago
      Snippet from Noida City RE update - article posted:
      This will be given for 5 out of 10 towers." But at the time of registry of flats, the builder has to pay another 65% of the land cost.

So 10 % for temporary and then other 65% for registry makes it just 75%....am I reading it right? In that case LZ should be good for registry
  • I heard in Lotus Zing....... They have applied for OC for tower 3 & 4 also..... Handing over will start next month......... Any update by anyone..... That means applied for OC for six towers.....
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • s thakur2 years ago
      Thanx.... Findestate for updates..... What is the progress of Tower 3 and 4...?
  • Here is another response from 3C:
    "This has reference to your email below, we would like to inform you that the final finishing work is under progress for the said towers. It may approximately 3 to 4 months from us to complete both the towers."
    CommentQuote
    4 Comments
    • happydeep2 years ago
      This so called association is all colluded with the management. Same thing is happening in panache project. If the association would have been working for the benefit of buyers, they would have long gone to Noida Authority. How can the given deadline be extended by another 2 years. If u give each tower in 6 months, what was the use of taking 100% money upfront and showing dreams to buyers that project would be given in 6 months time. Wait and see when the commercial thing is opened..which is 100% illegal and not a single person from association has spoke a word about it.
  • Does the below ruling by supreme court also be applied for 3C Zing:
    http://www.financialexpress.com/india-news/concerned-over-tears-of-home-buyers-says-supreme-court/853737/
    These builders should be fined. They charge us huge penalties for Delayed Payment, but don't pay us back when they have delayed the projects for years.
    CommentQuote
  • in this project anyone got his flat registered ?
    also I heard that they have used made in china lifts, is it true?
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • happydeep2 years ago
      No dues cleared..no flat OC and forgot about registry. Noida Authority going to NCLT for getting their payment and 3c will follow soon as for 3c management, NCLT is the best option as they will be freed of their liability. Buyers be doomed for them.
  • Hi, does anyone have any updates regd tower 3. When I last spoke, they were asking to deposit the money and from there, they will take at least 3 weeks to do finishing and then you can get the keys. I don't see any issues in taking the keys as they are not charging maintenance anyway and then if you are not staying, you can put it up on rent as well. I understand OC hasn't been granted yet and registry can't be done but are there any other foreseeable issues with this approach? Appreciate further insights.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • kpuri2 years ago
      Is there any update on the progress?
  • Is there anyone here who owns a flat in tower 10 ???
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • Ronsmaqe2 years ago
      that means the work has again stopped indefinitely?! It's actually really frustrating. Almost 8 years since the project launched. Buyers are still wondering when or if they will ever get their homes.
  • True very much frustrating
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone has an idea when will be the next association meeting. I want to attend the same.

Also, does anyone has proof that the amount collected by the company through collaborative scheme has gone into designated escrow account for that tower or again they have misused it.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • kpuri2 years ago
      All of a sudden this has become a quiet group. I don't know why but it seems that either people have got keys in first 4 towers or they have sold off.
  • can anyone living here comment on construction quality.
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on construction? I have an apartment in 12A and have no idea whats going on with the project.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • suz12342 years ago
      Hi, Good to know about your flat. I dont see any IM to connect with you here on this forum?