Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    Congrats friends...Tower 15 is a very good location...my friend also bought there...same 915sq ft....Its got a good view of Inner Landscape and also decent view of expressway. And the tower in front of it is at a good distance

Can anyone shed light on it....UPTO which floor are easy to rent or sell ????

Thanks Zohaib. Positive statements coming from an expert like you is encouraging.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GurSingh
    Thanks Zohaib. Positive statements coming from an expert like you is encouraging.

Friend i am Not an Expert...I just like to share what i see and whatever info i get from some reliable sources.

Coming to Zing...my friend also bought there..in tower 15, 915 sq.feet.

The main reasons he went for it are:

1. Good builder
    2. Past buildings have some quality and maintenance
    3. No issues like addition of towers, future development zones, etc
    4. One of the few projects close to expressway
    Nothing between the project and expressway
    5. FNG close by...2-3 drive will take you to other side on 143
    6. Opposite Metro planned stations (137 0r 143)...existing underpass will take to 137 sector in 5 mins walk....using FNG one could reach 143 in 2-3 mins drive
    He didnt want very close to Metro station due to utter chaos in such regions...so he had finalised Logix Blossom greens and 3C Zing
    7.He got the appt which he wanted...having decent view of expressway as well as inner landscape and the building opposite his is at a good distance
    8. Payment plan is 30 months...he didnt want to pressurise himself and pay in 18-20 months for Logix

So inspite of Main factors of Higher price and Higher loading in 3C Compared to Logix Greens..he finally decided on 3C...

Insh it will be fruitful:)

CommentQuote
    Friend i am Not an Expert...I just like to share what i see and whatever info i get from some reliable sources.

Coming to Zing...my friend also bought there..in tower 15, 915 sq.feet.

The main reasons he went for it are:

1. Good builder
    2. Past buildings have some quality and maintenance
    3. No issues like addition of towers, future development zones, etc
    4. One of the few projects close to expressway
    Nothing between the project and expressway
    5. FNG close by...2-3 drive will take you to other side on 143
    6. Opposite Metro planned stations (137 0r 143)...existing underpass will take to 137 sector in 5 mins walk....using FNG one could reach 143 in 2-3 mins drive
    He didnt want very close to Metro station due to utter chaos in such regions...so he had finalised Logix Blossom greens and 3C Zing
    7.He got the appt which he wanted...having decent view of expressway as well as inner landscape and the building opposite his is at a good distance
    8. Payment plan is 30 months...he didnt want to pressurise himself and pay in 18-20 months for Logix

So inspite of Main factors of Higher price and Higher loading in 3C Compared to Logix Greens..he finally decided on 3C...

Insh it will be fruitful:)

Zohaib,
    Is your friend planning to pay from his own pocket or is he planning to take bank loan?
    IMO, in case of bank loan the earlier the possession the better it is.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leechawla
    Zohaib,
    Is your friend planning to pay from his own pocket or is he planning to take bank loan?
    IMO, in case of bank loan the earlier the possession the better it is.

No loans for him...paying from hin own pocket
    CommentQuote
    Congrats Ankit. I beleive we are neighbours now!!

Thanks Gursingh, congrats for you also..yes we are neighbor..my floor is 12th..which one is yrs..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    Thanks Gursingh, congrats for you also..yes we are neighbor..my floor is 12th..which one is yrs..

Thanks Ankit.

5th Floor.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Ankit.

5th Floor.

5th floor had a PLC of Rs.50 right ????
    I personally liked the location of tower very much...all the best
    CommentQuote
    5th floor had a PLC of Rs.50 right ????
    I personally liked the location of tower very much...all the best

Yep. PLC is Rs.50/-
    CommentQuote
  • Ya i thought so...

By the way I was told that this project is specially targetted for Young couples, and execs..thats why many studio appts and 2 bedroom.

With a 3C commercial next door...renting out should be easy
    CommentQuote
  • For all those people who booked in Lotus Zing, has anyone got the allotment letter yet.

Mohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mohit_fbd
    For all those people who booked in Lotus Zing, has anyone got the allotment letter yet.

Mohit

I don't think so.

One of my friend booked in Tower 7, in the pre launch, but he has not got the letter yet.
    CommentQuote
    Ya i thought so...

By the way I was told that this project is specially targetted for Young couples, and execs..thats why many studio appts and 2 bedroom.

With a 3C commercial next door...renting out should be easy

Yeah. Think so too. Hoping for the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Project is in pre-launch stage...NA approvals are pending..as per 3c guy through which i have booked, he mentioned it will take ard 1 month to do so..and after 2 months (sometime in nov end) you will get allotment letter..
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone who has booked in last one week time frame can let me know if 3c has en-cashed checks given at the time of booking..typically after how many days, they are en cashing checks and sending receive.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    Anyone who has booked in last one week time frame can let me know if 3c has en-cashed checks given at the time of booking..typically after how many days, they are en cashing checks and sending receive.

Hi Ankit

They have not encashed my cheque yet. I spoke to them today, according to them they would start depositing by tomorrow & we should expect it to be encashed by Monday.

Vese, my friend's cheque was not encashed for almost 20-25 days when he booked at the pre-launch stage in Tower 7th.
    CommentQuote