Collapse

Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Last updated: February 28 2019
3129 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

I purchased 2 BHK 915 sq. ft. best located Flat (Park View as well as Expressway View & Lower Middle Floor) at 5300 BSP in Sept. 2013.

Comment

Correct price....as i said 5k bsp is for average locations

Ur flat must be ib tower 15 or 16 below 10th floor.

They are by far the best locations

AAdditionaly they are east facing if i am not wrong

Comment

I got one at approx 4900 bsp in tower 4.. top floor .. east facing.
        depends on ur preference for location .. for me top floor is the best one and the deal was wonderful getting it in white direct from 3C

Comment

Good deal...congrats

Comment

Originally posted by amrit1singh View Post
            depends on ur preference for location .. for me top floor is the best one and the deal was wonderful getting it in white direct from 3C
            Fair deal, should open the eyes of the investors and brokers since this is coming directly from 3c. No pouncing upon claiming that they are ready to buy 5 today at this price today.

Comment

just check whether you are getting covered balcony on top floor . deal seems fine if you are comfortable with top floor

Comment

Hi Amrit

When did you buy this?

Nitin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by amrit1singh View Post
                  Can you please throw some light on when did u get this deal.
                  yesterday 3c quoted me 5500 (+125) for anything above 7th floor. (Ofcourse this was without any negotiation)

My main motive is an investment, but in a location where I won't mind living if required after few years. But I would expect an annual return of 10%.

Also, what 3C told me is that the ceiling height is just about 9 feet 3 inches.
                  Don't you guys think that it is a bit less ?

Comment

Gentlemen for the Last time.....there is difference between quoted prices and transaction prices......

If anyone thinks that by following revised builder prices on website...brochures.....or following toi property times or useless graphs on property websites like 999acres etc etc.....one can fathom the transaction prices.....pleasd wake up

Face to face on the table prices with cheque ready and documents ready is when transactipn prices can be fathomed

PS....this forum is majority Existing investors....and statements like ""givd me detaila of broker...i will pay him today" kind of statements come from investors sitttibng in homes and offices...far away from groubd reality......so take suchcomments with a smile .......

Comment

Just sold unit - month back 1415 sq ft 5550/- sq ft basic + all extra.

This is an email from lotus zing google groups. Someone sold their flat at 5500 + extras.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X