Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi All,

I am planning to book flat in 2.5 bhk in tower 12A on resale but another broker says there is STP near to lotus zing which creates problem. Is it true? is it create problem for lotus zing resident? Please suggest.

CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • friend89601 years ago
      Hi Happydeep,

I visited Lotus zing in evening & there is no STP nearby. Yes! Tower 12A is in under construction but my broker says this will going to complete in next 6 months.

Lotus zing flat owners any comments on this(T12A)?

Thanks.
  • I visited Zing site last weekend. Work is happening in full swing in Tower 5 and 6.

We met with people from Straight Edge Contracts Pvt Ltd. who is taking care of completion of pending towers, they said that once Tower 5 and 6 will be completed they will start work in tower 10 and 9.

Work is also happening is Tower 12 A but at slow pace.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • flatowner21 years ago
      Amy news on OC/CC & Registry?
  • Any updates on the progress of project.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • ramana011 years ago
      I don't think we r going to get these apartments from 3C for next 10 years...its better to go legal till they have some money to return else, we will neither have a home nor money :(
  • Anyone has any update on the project? Any further progress on tower 12A? Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Any body having any news on progress on towers. Also I believe lotus panache association has moved SC for insolvency proceedings against 3C

please go through this article

https://www.**************/guide/post/homebuyer-couple-moves-nclt-against-3c-company-asks-for-refund
    CommentQuote
  • http://epaper.livehindustan.com/epaper/Delhi-NCR/Noida-Live/2018-11-22/156/Page-1.html
    Photos:
    CommentQuote
  • Hello, Does anyone has any news on tower 7 and tower 8? And now that 3C has approached govt for insolvency for Panache, how does it impact lotus zing project?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Findestate8 months ago
      I’m also owner of flat in T3 and looking for supporting info and next steps. Looks like only option is to have a lawyer and fight for it and pay for it
  • T3 is delivered so why don’t you take the possession of the flat?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Findestate7 months ago
      because registration can't be done due to 3C has outstanding amount with authority
  • Hello Guys, I got an email from 3C that they have got the OC for tower 1,2 15 and 16.
    Anyone else got any similar email ?

"It gives us Immense pleasure to share with you that we finally got the occupation Certificate (OC) for your project louts zing for Towers 1,2,15 & 16.
    We will now proceed for the registration for the apartment of the said Towers."
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • kpuri7 months ago
      Good news. Hope other towers get OC soon too.
  • Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone have updated contact details of Lotus Zing? Earlier numbers doesn't seems to be working or feels like office is closed. If anyone has it please message me.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there a whatsapp group for the lotus zing buyers association? how can i join it? have the buyers' taken up a legal case against the developer?
    CommentQuote