Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Last updated: February 28 2019
3129 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Originally posted by luvguru View Post
    Yehi to prob hai Zohaib bhai Mango ppl ki......Gyaan dene lagta hain turant. Effort ni karne zara se b
    Bhai, i just provided the information that guards out there dont allow to enter, as i see your same post in all 3c project forums repeatedly as soon as updates rollover for quite sometime.
    Where i have written its impossible to bypass that security guard??????

Comment

Possession of Lotus Zing is not possible before March 2015. I just want to know the followings from senior members

1) What is the current rate and what kind of rate they are expecting at the time of possession?
      2) How much rent one can expect from 3BHK (1415 Sq Ft)?
      3) How 3C is going to compensate late penalty? Have they paid late penalty in LB or LP?
      4) What is the future of Projecting? What kind of rate we can see after 5 yrs when most of the SEZ will be operational?

Comment

Latest Resale (which I was personally witness for...and had posted about its availability couple of days back ....on this thread....Post was deleted by mods).....
        2 bhk...915 sq.ft.....5300 BSP for a Top notch Location

3 Bhk......1600 sq.ft...Top notch location....5400 BSP....

Rental you can expect witll be around Rs.10-11 psf...maintenance paid by tenant...

Penalty Clause....CASE TO CASE Basis...Jiski lathi uski bhains....If you tear them another Hole in the backside...you will get everything...in time....

If one is the usual...Good morning...Good evening Sir....English speaking....So called "Corporate" Types...which can be treaded upon by everyone...then forget about it....Wahan ki receptionist bhi bhau nahin degi...

Future....Location is Top Notch...But due to OVERSUPPLY...dont expect prices to double even in next 4-5
        years...

PS: The units about which i posted couple of weeks back (deleted by mods) are already sold...kindly donot PM me about them....In case there are future availabilities...I will let you guys know ...Subty.......Ok Mr. Mods
        Last edited March 3 2014, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Heard about work getting stopped in Lotus Panache (https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...9084&page=1231). Can anyone confirm if this is impacting Lotus Zing too?

Comment

No..work is going on zing..I have visited on 21st Feb..

Comment

No work is going on in any project of 3C/Lotus.QUOTE=rahul21jan81;1104608]No..work is going on zing..I have visited on 21st Feb..[/QUOTE]

Comment

Last 2 posts are contradictory. Not sure if work is happening or not?

Comment

3C is a Investor driven company...

I had myself got dozens of Flats booked TO BULK INVESTORS in Pre launches....

Real estate market is DOWN in Noida right now...and its a Loss for Investor....

If builder completes the project right away....the Investors have to get flats registered...and then it becomes an issue for offloading...extra expense....etc etc

This is NORMAL Strategy of Investor driven builders to get the structure Up and Ready very fast...and Extract 70-90% payment from Buyer...and then SLOW DOWN

Its all going as per plan.....if you know Real Estate.

This project will be Fully RTM by 2016

That was ALWAYS the plan....

Comment

Originally posted by amrit1singh View Post
                    Heard about work getting stopped in Lotus Panache (https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...9084&page=1231). Can anyone confirm if this is impacting Lotus Zing too?
                    I went to lotus Zing site on 27th feb for a look-see, i could see activity,so no...work was going on....dont know if it has stopped after that.

Comment

New tower in Lotus Zing near CLUB.

I wrote above statement in full sense and its confirmed news. Before questioning me, If you tend to disagree, move your lazy bum and find out.

Buyers: Ask 3C to show you latest layout plans.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X