3129 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Rs. 10 -11 psf

Comment

Rent will be started with less and it will keep increasing once people starts to move on..once it will be occupied 50% then it will moved to rs 15/sqft..

Comment

Originally posted by Redhat View Post
        What was your observation on space? Balconies ? Were you satisfied with development so far?
        My apartment is in Tower 15 unit - 03 which is central park facing and corner unit of T15..Apartment looks open,airy from inside..balcony size looks good too...view from my balcony is very good as front tower looks far awar from tower 15..

Lobby area also looks good..Lift are installed..

One thing I want to say here that 3c's project looks overcrowded from outside or from layout but it not looks like that in real..all rooms are airy and open..same thing I am feeling in Lotus panache..may be design is quite good even 6 floor at one floor and three tower shares their wall...

Comment

Happy buyers, have a look: https://www.facebook.com/gaurav.chhi...047921?fref=nf

Originally posted by rahul21jan81 View Post
          My apartment is in Tower 15 unit - 03 which is central park facing and corner unit of T15..Apartment looks open,airy from inside..balcony size looks good too...view from my balcony is very good as front tower looks far awar from tower 15..

One thing I want to say here that 3c's project looks overcrowded from outside or from layout but it not looks like that in real..all rooms are airy and open..same thing I am feeling in Lotus panache..may be design is quite good even 6 floor at one floor and three tower shares their wall...

Comment

Zing Happy Buyers.... here is the good news. After a lot of pressure and followups 3C issued some letters for Tower 12 yesterday. Letters for Fitouts.

Now this will make you very happy. If you have even a single paise of interest due to late payment you loose out on your penalty... Ji Haaan Phale Ghar Late Low Late Payment Pe 18% Interest Do .... uske baaad jai ram ji ki...

This Satuday all 3C Buyers are meeting at Tech Boulevard 3C Office at 10 AM. Please Zing Walo Ajao.

Comment

Thanks Rahul, few more question, do you think or felt that there might be chance increase in super area. Also did get to see inside of lift or what company there were off.

Comment

Originally posted by Redhat View Post
                Thanks Rahul, few more question, do you think or felt that there might be chance increase in super area. Also did get to see inside of lift or what company there were off.
                Super Area in Boulevard for letters sent out on yesterday have been increased to full 8%. With no penalty paid..... be happy about the Airy apartment which you may get and the lifts you will get and forget the Penalty Pay More Wait for years.

Or be at Tech Boulevard 10 AM on Saturday

Comment

we will be there....

Comment

This is really bad..no penalty and increase in super area too..wow..sare ungli ghee mein daal liye 3cs ne and come in group of chor builder now..

Comment

This is really bad..no penalty and increase in super area too..wow..sare ungli ghee mein daal liye 3cs ne and come in group of chor builder now..
                      Rahul if you have a Google or yahoo group please please inform everyone.... we should ensure we have a huge presence

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X