Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Trublu
    Rightly said. That's a tried and tested strategy too! I wonder why people end up buying a house if they are offered an A/C or a Car. Any1 remember Jaypee giving away BMWs few years ago?

At least Jaypee was giving Cars for a premium property in the best location...this is average location and nothing premium about it...why pay so much for this...not worth it...its price should be Maximum 2700-2800 psf
    CommentQuote
  • what was this property with free BMWs, looks like I missed a great opportunity.:bab (59):
    Originally Posted by Trublu
    Rightly said. That's a tried and tested strategy too! I wonder why people end up buying a house if they are offered an A/C or a Car. Any1 remember Jaypee giving away BMWs few years ago?
    CommentQuote
  • U still have time with Zing ...
    3C might give Pick and drop in BMW from sector-18 :bab (22)::D
    Originally Posted by alokgarg
    what was this property with free BMWs, looks like I missed a great opportunity.:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    U still have time with Zing ...
    3C might give Pick and drop in BMW from sector-18 :bab (22)::D

Guys,

I have just been informed that a 125 MLD sewage treatment plant is proposed in Sec 168. Pls see below:

www.noidaauthorityonline.com/Water-Sewerage.html

www.noidaauthorityonline.com/STP_TENDER_NOTICE.doc

Source: Initiator of this thread
    CommentQuote
  • STP is mentioned 'behind' sector 168 and not in sector 168. If anybody can post layout map of sector 168 and surroundings, the position in this regard may become clear. I have mentioned in an earlier post also that nothing appears to be known about the surrondings of LZ and this may be due to the reason that no pleasant things are there around the project. Otherwise the builder must have advertised the things like open greens, parks etc. etc. The only stress appears to be on close proximity of the project to the e-way.

I fully agree that this project will be difficult to sell unless priced reasonably.

VK
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vksharma2020
    STP is mentioned 'behind' sector 168 and not in sector 168. If anybody can post layout map of sector 168 and surroundings, the position in this regard may become clear. I have mentioned in an earlier post also that nothing appears to be known about the surrondings of LZ and this may be due to the reason that no pleasant things are there around the project. Otherwise the builder must have advertised the things like open greens, parks etc. etc. The only stress appears to be on close proximity of the project to the e-way.

I fully agree that this project will be difficult to sell unless priced reasonably.

VK

I have visited the site, u can see a govt building right on the corner of 168, touching service lane, in front of paras and with boundary of drain.

this also falls right on the kaccha road (service road ) constructed by 3C i guess to show off as no sector roads there , which is suppose to connect to metlife side.

You can easily find tenders floating for this plant.
    CommentQuote
  • Amit, what is position of this STP vis-a-vis LZ?

VK
    CommentQuote
  • sec 168 map

Originally Posted by vksharma2020
    Amit, what is position of this STP vis-a-vis LZ?

VK

I have attached the map that i had observed, its not up to scale as i dint spend much time there. Again there is suppose to be water pumping zone too and i guess that one that i have highlighted is Pump , not STP.

You can see the construction of STP/Pumping zone , coz this map is very old, now there is a building ovr there in pinck marked block.

feel free if u have any clarification.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • hats off to you guys , you all more or less as property expert.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sb1203
    hats off to you guys , you all more or less as property expert.

You can have all types of news here which otherwise is just impossible to get ? :bab (34):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    You can have all types of news here which otherwise is just impossible to get ? :bab (34):

: ) The brokers, builders, NA everyone knows it. Its only the unsuspecting customers who dont let anyone have a wind of information like this.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes Vicky, this is exacly the reason that such forums are so important for sharing information and views. This sort of discussion is very important particularly at the initial launch of the project. Six months down the line, the thread will be hijacked by LZ buyers who would like nothing but praise for their project. Just see LP thread for example. If you say a single word against the project in that thread, you will called a broker, agent, or anything else and you will be chased away simultaneously by 10 persons.

So, it is nice we are so far having objective discussion here.

VK
    CommentQuote
  • how many STP are in noida ? any info ..i know one in sec 50.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav1
    how many STP are in noida ? any info ..i know one in sec 50.

All new projects in NOIDA are having similar problems. At some place grave yard, or STP or village and even at some place all the three features.
    So choice lies with the individual.
    CommentQuote
  • Sharma sahab, panachites wahaa to kya yahaa bhi kuch nahi sun sakte LP ke against!! 10 to bahut kam bol diya, 4001 karenge follow in some time :D

Originally Posted by vksharma2020
    Yes Vicky, this is exacly the reason that such forums are so important for sharing information and views. This sort of discussion is very important particularly at the initial launch of the project. Six months down the line, the thread will be hijacked by LZ buyers who would like nothing but praise for their project. Just see LP thread for example. If you say a single word against the project in that thread, you will called a broker, agent, or anything else and you will be chased away simultaneously by 10 persons.

So, it is nice we are so far having objective discussion here.

VK
    CommentQuote