Collapse

Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Last updated: February 28 2019
3129 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

I don't feel bad about 70-100 sft increase in super area, infact i think they are better for us as we get more space paying 4 year old price.

Comment

Another Fraud by 3C.... Putting this on all 3C related threads...
      3C has devised new ways to cheat buyers. For phase 2 Lotus Boulevard buyers waiting for possession after a delay of more than 2.5 years, 3C have come with a fraud way of not giving penalty amount to customers who couldn’t pay any installment (out of 15-16 installments) on time (even buyers had paid interest for late payment). Be cautions of these scoundrels and all 3C buyers irrespective of the project name please meet Tech Boulevard 10 AM Saturday 19th July

Comment

Originally posted by Redhat View Post
        I don't feel bad about 70-100 sft increase in super area, infact i think they are better for us as we get more space paying 4 year old price.
        If you are an end user, increase in super area makes sense only if carpet area is increased.
        if you are an inbhestor, then yeah.....

Comment

If you can't come ask your friends/relatives to join the protest.
          3C has devised new ways to cheat buyers. For phase 2 Lotus Boulevard buyers waiting for possession after a delay of more than 2.5 years, 3C have come with a fraud way of not giving penalty amount to customers who couldn’t pay any installment (out of 15-16 installments) on time (even buyers had paid interest for late payment). Be cautions of these scoundrels and all 3C buyers irrespective of the project name please meet Tech Boulevard 10 AM Saturday 19th of July, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by shalumani View Post
            If you are an end user, increase in super area makes sense only if carpet area is increased.
            if you are an inbhestor, then yeah.....
            Minor increase is win win situtaion for both end user and investor.
            yes it is better if it is carpet area, will consider myself lucky but if not then still not bad.
            By the time I will pay, I will be paying 5 year old rate which is almost half of current price.
            Honestly I was looking forward to minor (10%) increase and would be disappointed if there is none.

Comment

All well?

Could you elaborate on your logic?

Minor increase is win win situtaion for both end user and investor.
              yes it is better if it is carpet area, will consider myself lucky but if not then still not bad.
              By the time I will pay, I will be paying 5 year old rate which is almost half of current price.
              Honestly I was looking forward to minor (10%) increase and would be disappointed if there is none.

Comment

3C ZING, Sec 168, Noida Expressway

Originally posted by JethroNull View Post
                All well?

Could you elaborate on your logic?
                Logic was there for you to read.

E.g 10% increase in 1415 is 141 sft * 2500 current appreciation = 352,500. profit. This applies to early investor in range of 3100-3500
                Last edited July 17 2014, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Logic was there for you to read.

E.g 10% increase in 1415 is 141 sft * 2500 current appreciation = 352,500. profit. This applies to early investor in range of 3100-3500
                  Investors benefit-yes.
                  But if the super area goes up by10% without any increase in carpet area, the end users will have to pay 10% more without anything in return. How will the end user benefit then?

Comment

Investor is happy with increase in super area..not bothered about carpet area....as premium is given on super area not carpet area

Investor is happy paying in CLP slowly

Investor is happy not getting possession when RE rates are stagnant

Investor will be more than happy if possession is delayed to 2017 ...when this area will develop furthet and give betterbreturns than today

End user ????

Who bothers about them ???

3c is investor driven company ....didnt people know about it ??

Comment

10 AM Tech Boulevard this Saturday

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X