Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Last updated: February 28 2019
3129 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

3C ZING, Sec 168, Noida Expressway

One more thing I noticed in Zing which make me chose for my end use is that it one of the very few project in Noida that doesn't give pigeon hole look and feeling. It had do with their diagonal shaped tower design maybe which takes more space But gives good unhindered view and breathing space to all apartments.
    In same Zing 2 towers of studio apartment towers are not diagonal and they look like every other high rise that I am not in favor off.
    Last edited August 14 2014, 08:25 AM. Reason: t

Comment

lotus zing

Not only speed of lifts but also number of lifts per tower and size of lifts does effect the quality of life.......in Lotus Panache they have provided three lifts ; two passenger and one service; of KONE a well reputed company.......high speed lifts for building with 12 or more floors is a necessity........since all towers in zing are having 21 to 29 floors I am sure builder must be providing high speed lifts in these towers....after all approximately 5000 to 6000 people are going to stay in these high rise towers....and the issue does effect the image of the builder.
      Last edited August 14 2014, 05:07 PM. Reason: grammer, sentence construction mistakes

Comment

What is the all inclusive rate of studios in 3c Zing.How is it from investment point of view and what rentals should it command at posession.

Comment

I was in Noida Expressway for whole day....visited dozens of sites...and this is what i can say about this sector.

Sector 168 is DEFINITELY THE BEST SECTOR on Noida expressway in Under construction sectors.

TERRIFIC LOCATION

Lotus Zing WORK WAS VERY SLOW.....I dont expect this project to be RTM before 2017

Shiv nadar school is One of the best in Noida and is affordable also.

The sector has Less Projects and has expressway on one side...and the Big naalah on one....thereby GIVING IT A RATHER OPEN FEELING

Sector 137 looks too congested compared to 168

Construction Quality of this project as per what I could see....was Rather good.

I expect this Project when RTM (around 2017) to be in range of 6500 psf
          Rentals would be in range of Rs.9-10 psf

URBTECH project next to this is in BAD SHAPE

IITL project next to it is Pretty OK

Paras Seasons...is also truning out to be OK

Sunworld...Bad shape

All in all...this is THE BEST PROJECT IN SECTOR 168

Comment

By when we can expect possession of Tower 1,2, 15 and 16?
            The rate that you have quoted for rental is of 2017 or 2015? 2017 is far away.

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
            I was in Noida Expressway for whole day....visited dozens of sites...and this is what i can say about this sector.

Sector 168 is DEFINITELY THE BEST SECTOR on Noida expressway in Under construction sectors.

TERRIFIC LOCATION

Lotus Zing WORK WAS VERY SLOW.....I dont expect this project to be RTM before 2017

Shiv nadar school is One of the best in Noida and is affordable also.

The sector has Less Projects and has expressway on one side...and the Big naalah on one....thereby GIVING IT A RATHER OPEN FEELING

Sector 137 looks too congested compared to 168

Construction Quality of this project as per what I could see....was Rather good.

I expect this Project when RTM (around 2017) to be in range of 6500 psf
            Rentals would be in range of Rs.9-10 psf

URBTECH project next to this is in BAD SHAPE

IITL project next to it is Pretty OK

Paras Seasons...is also truning out to be OK

Sunworld...Bad shape

All in all...this is THE BEST PROJECT IN SECTOR 168

Comment

At present speed, project shud be rtm by 2017

By rtm i mean RTM..complete
              No labour.movement

LB is not rtm...its majboori

There is supply much supply in MIG segment and hence rentals will be.effected.

Comment

Agree with Zohaib........I feel Lotus Zing is a good project and is free of any controversies........if 3C Company somehow pull out the delivery of this project in time or by first quarter of 2016, maintaining the quality as promised.... will do a world of good to the company.......Lotus Zing being right bang on expressway (show window) can work as a catalyst to the image of the company...........people talk about ATS while driving across ATS village sector 93 on Noida expressway....Projects bang on expressway some what act as an advertisement board (or a short visit to earlier project) for the builder/company.
                Last edited October 11 2014, 12:41 PM.

Comment

In My opinion this the BEST M.I.G Project on Noida expressway

Being BANG on Expressway and in a sector where there is RELATIVELY less concrete Jungle has its MAJOR Advantages, which people will see themselves.

Another Big Advantage is having a VERY GOOD School at its Main gate....also having Many MNCs just 3-5 Mins drive

This Project will be ready to move by Q1 - 2017

Comment

Another advantage is Commercial Plot adjacent to it (in front of Shiv Nadar School).
                    Surrounded by so many commercials, it will be one of the Best if not the Best on Noida Expressway.

Comment

That commercial plot is Goldmine..and for the sake of Noida sector 168, it should go to a MNC directly OR a Good builder.

But knowing NA babus....they seek commission ONLY....and therefore chances of it falling to a THIRD CLASS KABAAD builder like supertech, bhasin, unnati is quite high

Commercial Plots should GO TO A COMMERCIAL Expert

Just see the difference in leasing of Unitech 135 and other builders in that region

Anyhow.....All in all....sector 168 is a Very good sector...and if ALL PROJECTS in that sector become RTM...then it will give a very positive feeling to End users.

NO ONE WANTS TO HAVE A HALF CONSTRUCTED ABANDONED BUILDING in their sector

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X