Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This is what i know from my friend...but i am certain he was not given the 100 rs inaugural discount....though some other not so good located towers were offered to him at 3050 and 3100 psf...but he took this tower ...its very nicely located..he took in tower 15...landscape facing...high floor .view of inner greens and some view of expressway
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noida24x7
    Aren't they giving any inaugral discount ?

I believe inaugral discount was for 1st few hundred flats only. Most of the builders are doing same.
    Anyways congrats Vikas_99 for ur purchase..cheers!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    Zinger.....nice name....but no offence..reminds me of KFC burger meal....he he

Yeah came to my mind too. Didn't want to hurt anyone. But with the Veg. version on, I think we can go for it. The Brand is already established u c.:):)

Obviously Subject to approval of other members.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandyhood
    I came to know builders are taking 2.575% of service tax on flat's basic value and 10.3% service tax on car parking, EEC, FFC, club membership, PLC, Power backup etc except lease rent.
    Anybdy has better or different info for same? thanx
    cheers..:)

Hi Sandy

As per my info logix is following the above system.

At the time of booking , the 3c guy told me 2.575% on the BSP.
    CommentQuote
  • LZ

I rate at which i have booked is 3150 - 4% = 3025
    Lease rent 100
    IFMS 25

No floor PLC as i booked it on 9th floor
    Parking included as well

The all inclusive rate atw which i bought is 3025+125 = 3150 only and thats on paper
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys

My cheque got cleared today.

All of a sudden my bank balance is making me insecure.
    Think I need a drink!!:bab (50):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vikas_99
    Lease rent 100
    IFMS 25

Parking included as well

The all inclusive rate atw which i bought is 3025+125 = 3150 only and thats on paper

Vikas - In which tower you had the booking ?

The towers which initially launched by 3C has the rates 3050 BSP and then 3100 BSP. I've heard the recently launched tower rate is 3150.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GurSingh
    Hi Guys

same for me..
    CommentQuote
    Lease rent 100
    IFMS 25

Parking included as well

Very good rate...i think you have got the best deal till now....as most of the buyers incl. my friend got 2.5% credit note.

Did you pay Rs.50 for landscape facing ???? or was that also waived off....or did you take a non-landscape facing appt

My guess is that you have taken 9th floor..expressway facing...which will give a superb view...

Anyhow...congrats:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GurSingh
    Hi Guys

LOL. Dont worry. Ek baar jhatka is better than baar baar ka jhatka. u know what i mean:D
    CommentQuote
  • lz

guesswho the towers of rate 3050 doesnt have any flat availabl in the lower floors its almost sold out, the new tower is costing 3150

zohaib yes i didnt went for landscape view, its road facing
    CommentQuote
  • incomplete info provided

Originally Posted by GurSingh
    Hi Sandy

As per my info logix is following the above system.

At the time of booking , the 3c guy told me 2.575% on the BSP.

Ya thats right. I was also told the same thing before booking but u know it came up right now after they hv started giving agreement letters. Sometimes they include other charges car parking, club membership, EEC, FFC in BSP to reduce service tax on them from 10.3% to 2.575%. Also they breakup tax acc to % of BSP in CLP which has to be paid with BSP installment.:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
    guesswho the towers of rate 3050 doesnt have any flat availabl in the lower floors its almost sold out, the new tower is costing 3150

zohaib yes i didnt went for landscape view, its road facing

Hi Vikas

In which tower you have bought 3BHK?
    CommentQuote
  • No Activity

Hi All,

Group seems to be dull..there is no activity here expect passing rate/floor details..

Request to other buyer to come up and share information..
    CommentQuote
  • Any Idea when will they send the reciepts or Allotment latter.I talked to some guy sanjay in their marketing team.He says from Monday they will start sending recipets .I dont trust him.He did the same one month back.And guess what reson he gives for the delay....We were installing a new in our computer..thus it got delayed..ridiculous...guys let me know when you start getting recipts for your payments..
    CommentQuote