Collapse

Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Last updated: February 28 2019
3129 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

One of the worst and most expensive is Delhi1. Expected it would finish in 2014 but I don't see anything concrete happening before 2017.

Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
    did you go through directly from sector 135 by using overbridge..or take underpass from 137 to 168..just wanted to know path which you have taken to reach at project site.
    I know 3c is in very bad shape, atleast buyers are in..all projects are in big delay and waiting to get possession be in LB, LP and LZ..even L300 is delayed that was projected for special 300 customers..

Comment

Originally posted by naivebuyer View Post
      I have checked with company officials.. It is informed that some fund issue was going on with the contractors.... But the same is reported to be sorted and physical construction may start in January!

But still no concrete timeline with respect to possession!!!!

Sent from my XT1022 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
      They were saying this from last three month...cant believe og their theory now..If some problem with contractor then how many month they needs to settle...God only knows the exact reason and when construction will resume..

Comment

Visited site yesterday and didn't even feel like to click pics....no progress no labor....

area is coming really good as surrounded by office towers and some fast food restaurants are already there.....all we need to do is to push builder to deliver, not sure how we can do this...I'll be joining LZ user meeting with LZ management team on 7th Jan I think and see how that goes...

All the best

Comment

investor driven project...many units held by underwriters ..who wouldnt want to exit now.

if builder completes now....and offers possession...investors will not be happy.

now I expect this project to be rtm (in liveable sense) by 2017 mid.

Comment

Mr zohaib please inform if u have the idea what are the prices bsp of lotus zing at present...i have seen 99 acres and some other internet sites where lotus boulevard 3 and 4 phase flats are at 4800 bsp to 5300 bsp which seems unreal to me...is that possible...what is zing trading at

Comment

Lotus zing has Minimum Extra charges....approx 125 psf

BSP trading rates for GOOD UNITS (Between 3rd and 10th Floor) - Green Facing with View of Expressway

are approx 5200-5300 BSP...So all incl. around 5300-5500 psf

I have heard about deals at 5000 BSP also...but they were Higher / Top Floors ...

Work is stopped and I expect this project to be ready by 2017 First / Mid Quarter

Comment

thanks for the reply sir

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
                  Lotus zing has Minimum Extra charges....approx 125 psf

BSP trading rates for GOOD UNITS (Between 3rd and 10th Floor) - Green Facing with View of Expressway

are approx 5200-5300 BSP...So all incl. around 5300-5500 psf

I have heard about deals at 5000 BSP also...but they were Higher / Top Floors ...

Work is stopped and I expect this project to be ready by 2017 First / Mid Quarter
                  zohaib..achanak se LZ se moh bhang..suddenly you push possession date by 3 year where towers are external ready..

Comment

Originally posted by Findestate View Post
                    Visited site yesterday and didn't even feel like to click pics....no progress no labor....

area is coming really good as surrounded by office towers and some fast food restaurants are already there.....all we need to do is to push builder to deliver, not sure how we can do this...I'll be joining LZ user meeting with LZ management team on 7th Jan I think and see how that goes...

All the best
                    Hi FindState,

could let me know more about this "LZ user meeting with LZ management team on 7th Jan". I should really want to be present in the meeting. When is it going to start ...I mean the timings and all.

By the way, who oragnizes such meeting ? is there a group or something which have taken this initiative? is there a social user group or platform that I can join.?

Thanks and Regards,

Comment

mr.ankitmittal.....the problem with padhee likhee junta is that they have No common sense

i will give my answer as per PRESENT status.....not as per Bullshit from.Builder office.BIMBOS

work is stoppped and contractor issues are expected to be resolved in 6 months ...and for all towers to be ready...2 yrs more

haan if people consider living like in LB.and LP....half ready societies then 2016 mid is expected As per present work

this is REAL estate not some virtual business...decisions, opinions, judgements are as per present scenario

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X